Outlook Banter

-   Outlook - General Queries (http://www.outlookbanter.com/outlook-general-queries/)
-   -   monitoring emails before they are sent (http://www.outlookbanter.com/outlook-general-queries/103149-monitoring-emails-before-they-sent.html)

baby2 September 27th 10 07:56 AM

monitoring emails before they are sent

Hi, i currently need helpers with my business emails because i recieve too much of them...but before i give them full trust i would like to be able to monitor a email before it is sent. Let's say my helper reply to an email we recieved, i would like to be able to recieve that reply-email first, then simply read it and then click a button to send it if it's okay.

Is there a way to do that?

Thanks