Outlook Banter

-   Outlook - General Queries (http://www.outlookbanter.com/outlook-general-queries/)
-   -   Multiple Email Account Question (http://www.outlookbanter.com/outlook-general-queries/103135-multiple-email-account-question.html)

TigerJon73 September 12th 10 06:42 PM

Multiple Email Account Question

Hi,

I recently installed 2007 on my PC. I have created a profile but I'd like to add a second email account to the same profile so both email accounts dump mail into a single inbox or, better yet I have both accounts visible in the left-hand pane with each having its own inbox, outbox, drafts, etc. I assume this can be done because I was able to do it with my old version (2003). With 2003, I got to choose which account I wanted to use to send new messages with a drop-down menu in the toolbar. Thanks for any help.