Sync to Iphone

Old June 5th 10, 06:50 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook
les

Default Sync to Iphone

Anyone know of any apps that enable one to sync tasks to my iphone /
ipod touch. Do you recommend it?
Old June 5th 10, 11:42 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Captain Apollo

"les" wrote in message
Anyone know of any apps that enable one to sync tasks to my iphone /
ipod touch. Do you recommend it?

The world would be a better place if Microsoft and Apple just got along.

Old June 6th 10, 11:44 AM posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Duncan McC

In article f0661183-36c5-4381-8caa-18bf4a0a6e30
@z10g2000yqb.googlegroups.com, says...

Anyone know of any apps that enable one to sync tasks to my iphone /
ipod touch. Do you recommend it?

Exchange Server does it.

--
Duncan.
Old June 6th 10, 03:09 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook
les

On Jun 6, 6:44*am, Duncan McC wrote:
In article f0661183-36c5-4381-8caa-18bf4a0a6e30
@z10g2000yqb.googlegroups.com, says...

Anyone know of any apps that enable one to sync tasks to my iphone /
ipod touch. *Do you recommend it?

Exchange Server does it.

--
Duncan.

I am looking for an iphone app. I notice there are a few but don't
know how good they are.
Old June 6th 10, 03:20 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook
BillyBob

Les,

If you are looking for an IPhone app, wouldn't it be more appropriate to
inquire in an IPhone forum instead of one devoted to MS Outlook ?

Even easier, have you searched for any with, oh I don't know, Google ?

Let me help

http://www.lmgtfy.com/?q=sync+software+for+iphone

BB