how to connect my computer to e mail to outlook

Old June 5th 10, 04:11 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook
mahli

Default how to connect my computer to e mail to outlook

i have laptop installed microsoft outlook .how to connect to outlook server
by internet,i have my accont in outlook from my company
Old June 5th 10, 04:36 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook
DL[_3_]

Outlook is not a server, You would have to ask your Company how to configure
Outlook with their mail server

Old June 5th 10, 11:41 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Captain Apollo

"mahli" wrote in message
i have laptop installed microsoft outlook .how to connect to outlook
server
by internet,i have my accont in outlook from my company

Mali,

You will need to check with your company's network administrator if their
exchange server has OWA (Outlook Web Access) capabilities and functioning.

If that is functioning, click tools, Accounts Settings and click the
appropriate exchange account.

Once the Exchange Account Settings windows appears click the "more settings"
button located towards the bottom right.

Another window will appear with four tabs, click the Connection tab.
Towards the bottom Click to enable the "Connect to Microsoft Exchange using
HTTP".

You network administrator should provide you with the details if an exchange
proxy settings are to be required. Finally click "OK" to finish.