Outlook Banter

-   Outlook - General Queries (http://www.outlookbanter.com/outlook-general-queries/)
-   -   Incoming email font so small I cannot read it (http://www.outlookbanter.com/outlook-general-queries/102122-incoming-email-font-so-small.html)

John07726 April 26th 10 02:55 PM

Incoming email font so small I cannot read it

In my incoming email the font is so small I cannot read it. The header info is large however the body is small and the same when I print it.

Roady [MVP] April 26th 10 04:39 PM

Incoming email font so small I cannot read it

Which version of Outlook are you using?
Is this in the reading pane or does it happen when opening the message?

See http://www.msoutlook.info/question/95
and
http://www.msoutlook.info/question/67

--
Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook]
http://www.howto-outlook.com/

http://www.msoutlook.info/

-----

Peter Foldes April 26th 10 04:40 PM

Incoming email font so small I cannot read it

Adjust the Font size in Outlook to suit your preference

--
Peter

http://www.microsoft.com/protect

John07726 April 27th 10 12:21 PM

It is very very small in both and I am using Outlook from Microsoft Office 2007

Quote:

Originally Posted by Roady [MVP] (Post 347523)