Outlook Banter

-   Outlook - General Queries (http://www.outlookbanter.com/outlook-general-queries/)
-   -   envelope icon for *.msg files (http://www.outlookbanter.com/outlook-general-queries/100968-envelope-icon-msg-files.html)

Heathcock, John March 15th 10 03:07 AM

envelope icon for *.msg files

I had to reinstall Windows XP and Outlook 2003 last week and I noticed that
*.msg files show up with a generic icon instead of the envelope icon that I
had before. How can I change this file type to have the classic Outlook
envelope icon that is used for emails?

Diane Poremsky [MVP] March 15th 10 06:15 AM

envelope icon for *.msg files

Is this in the outlook inbox or did you copy them to the hard drive?

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

Outlook Tips by email: