Outlook Banter

-   Outlook - General Queries (http://www.outlookbanter.com/outlook-general-queries/)
-   -   Installation Failure of BCM into Outlook 2007 (http://www.outlookbanter.com/outlook-general-queries/100433-installation-failure-bcm-into-outlook.html)

ROIBoy February 24th 10 10:21 PM

Installation Failure of BCM into Outlook 2007

I have Office Professional Plus 2007 that includes Outlook w/o BCM. I
want to use BCM.

I purchased Outlook 2007 w/BCM online from Microsoft. I downloaded the
files and attempted to install and I received a "Setup failed to
install Business Contact Manager for Outlook 2007" error message and
reference to a log file for review.

Does anyone know the next stpes I need to take?

Should I uninstall Outlook 2007 that's currently on the machine and
then install the complete Outlook 2007 w/BCM from scratch? Please
advise.

Jeff