Threads in Forum : Outlook Express Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
IE 6.0 Runtime Error by Platebanger
I keep getting a runtime error everytime IE tries to load. Is there a quick fix without uninstalling the program ? Thanks Dick
April 14th 06 12:50 PM
by Platebanger Go to last post
2 522
Error message posting to groups by JANICE RAFFA
I inadvertently tried to post TWO messages to a college class Instructors folder and I cannot do that. Since that mistake, every time I post ANY...
April 14th 06 01:16 PM
by Kuay Tim Go to last post
1 556
Signature by Happy
I note occasionally I get an email from someone, that is signed by their actual signature. I tried to set this up, but have not been...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
April 14th 06 01:16 PM
by Having Problems Go to last post
10 1,152
Delays in sending & receiving emails in OE6 by ΓΙΩΡΓΟΣ ΚΑΛΑΙΤΖΟΓΛΟΥ
Ο "ΓΙΩΡΓΟΣ ΚΑΛΑΙΤΖΟΓΛΟΥ" έγραψε στο μήνυμα news:... Ο "Jenine" έγραψε στο μήνυμα...
April 14th 06 02:15 PM
by ΓΙΩΡΓΟΣ ΚΑΛΑΙΤΖΟΓΛΟΥ Go to last post
0 427
Insert BCC-adress [fixed] in each e-mail sent by Bruce Hagen
Open a New Message window and put the address in the BCC line. | File Save As | EML File and Save it to your Desktop. When you want to create a...
April 14th 06 02:58 PM
by Bruce Hagen Go to last post
0 493
Transferring Mail by abradaxis
I was using my laptop while in Florida for an extended stay, and collected a number of emails there on my laptop, forwarded from my normal email...
April 14th 06 03:02 PM
by Eugene Go to last post
2 528
FULL SCREEN SIZE MESSAGES by gunga
When I open an e-mail it appears as a small box on the screen. Can anyone please tell me how to set the default so that all messages open as full...
April 14th 06 03:04 PM
by Bruce Hagen Go to last post
4 963
Delete Key will not work sometimes by Steve S
I'm running XP Pro. Some time, most of the time, my delete key on the keyboard will not work in OE. It will work in all other programs. If I do...
April 14th 06 03:24 PM
by Bruce Hagen Go to last post
3 1,657
Insert BCC-adress [fixed] in each e-mail sent by Touch Base
http://www.fjsmjs.com/OE/bcc.htm How to set up a group and use the Bcc function in OE wrote in message...
April 14th 06 03:38 PM
by Touch Base Go to last post
0 767
All Contacts Lost and Unable to Create or Send Emails by Michele-Queensland
Seems a cooincidence since I installed the last few security updates and so forth via Microsoft (two days ago).....I have not only lost all my...
April 14th 06 05:54 PM
by Jim Pickering Go to last post
5 817
outlook express settings help by zubzero
I use outlook express to receive my e-mail I noticed that it looks for a dialer. I use DSL service. How do you change the settings to use the DSL and...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
April 14th 06 07:23 PM
by Bruce Hagen Go to last post
19 1,157
Insert BCC-adress [fixed] in each e-mail sent by Miyahn
wrote in message I would like to automatically insert a BCC-adress in each...
April 14th 06 10:20 PM
by Miyahn Go to last post
0 495
Filter on address in BCC list by Han
Hi there, Does anybody know how I can use a filter that checks whether my mail address or my alias was used in the bcc of the mesage? Thanx, Han
April 14th 06 11:36 PM
by N. Miller Go to last post
4 938
identities vs accounts? by [email protected]
Is there such a thing? Gerry
April 14th 06 11:37 PM
by N. Miller Go to last post
3 441
User name and password by GLORIA GLASGOW
Every time I try to send a message, a window pops up asking my user name and password. I enter them correctly, and in fact I have NPM which enters...
April 14th 06 11:39 PM
by N. Miller Go to last post
3 599
configuraηγo do outlook by Hιlio Nogueira
Nγo estou conseguindo confugurar o outlook.
April 15th 06 12:00 AM
by Pavlovic Gordana Go to last post
1 384
PROBLEME TECHNIQUE by martinezmichel
Bonjour , Je pense qu' il y a un problιme technique , je travaille hors conexion , et lorsque j' envois mes courriers certains ne parviennent pas...
April 15th 06 12:22 AM
by YAYA Go to last post
2 594
denial by chance
Individual net, news server, I subscribe, refuses posting my news messages,saying: Outlook Express could not post your message. Subject '...
April 15th 06 12:28 AM
by Michael Santovec Go to last post
3 383
How to organize in folders Sent Items? by natasha
Hello everybody, it seems to me, in last version also, OE doesn't allow to automatically organize Sent Items in folders, using rules. Is there a...
April 15th 06 12:36 AM
by Michael Santovec Go to last post
1 1,303
Opening .pps files by Marty
I just got XP about six months ago. I think PPS was not one of the file types listed under Folder Options, but PPT was. So I added a PPS type and...
April 15th 06 01:04 AM
by Michael Santovec Go to last post

From The