Threads in Forum : Outlook Express Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
help by lop
how can i install my msn without connection
April 13th 06 12:11 AM
by PA Bear Go to last post
1 354
Outlook Express and Profiles on XP by tony
-- tony "tony" ha scritto nel messaggio news:... "Frank Saunders, MS-MVP OE" ha scritto nel ...
April 13th 06 12:19 AM
by tony Go to last post
0 364
Email messages contain incomplete paragraphs by Rebecca
I've noticed that paragraphs in my emails are cut off after about 6 - 8 lines. This doesn't seem to limit the number of paragraphs, only the...
April 13th 06 12:30 AM
by Rebecca Go to last post
3 703
OE Hyperlinks do not work by Bill Wittmer
I installed a program called Lightshell from http://www.labyrinth.net.au/~mosses/rob/. Did not care for it and uninstalled it. From there my...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3 ... Last Page)
April 13th 06 03:34 AM
by PA Bear Go to last post
33 2,286
Restore the ability to click and show a message as "Watched" by betsy959
I lost a couple choices in the first column on mewsgroups in OE 6. I have no idea how to restore the three choices I should have, can you kind souls...
April 13th 06 03:50 AM
by Kuay Tim Go to last post
3 618
chating by hairi potter
Blankpa kbr re?
April 13th 06 08:27 AM
by hairi potter Go to last post
0 441
Restoring News Groups by JasonA
After re-installing XP, I restored my dbx files yet Outlook Express still wants to download over 30,000 of messages which I would already have....
April 13th 06 10:09 AM
by JasonA Go to last post
8 612
sms by Galen
Mine is number (at) utext.com... Why? -- Galen - MS MVP - Windows (Shell/User & IE) http://dts-l.org/ http://kgiii.info/ "At present I am, as...
April 13th 06 10:54 AM
by irakli Go to last post
1 577
Lost emails bc of incomplete compacting? by Zen Cohen
Several months ago when I closed OE6 it asked me if I want to compact emails. I accidentally hit yes and then stopped it after a couple of minutes...
April 13th 06 12:34 PM
by Steve Cochran Go to last post
3 570
Lost all recent email? Maybe not... by Gary
We have a user who "suddenly" lost all inbox email after September 5, 2005! He insists he hasn't done anything special. Is there some kind of...
April 13th 06 12:39 PM
by Steve Cochran Go to last post
5 744
Cannot open addresses sent to me in email by Old Geaser
Outlook Express is my favorite email, but have temporary gone to another because when I receive a email saying to click the address below, nothing...
April 13th 06 12:42 PM
by Steve Cochran Go to last post
9 622
Eyeglass Icon by drybones
Just accidentally clicked on them while reading a post. Good golly, I now have 'bunches of the darn things. grin It ain't funny. How get of them...
April 13th 06 03:59 PM
by drybones Go to last post
2 448
auto completion name caching by Rob D.
I went from using Outlook Express to Outlook 2003. The problem I'm having in Outlook 3003 is the name caching. When I type the first few letters of...
April 13th 06 05:06 PM
by Bruce Hagen Go to last post
1 427
Creating a Master Email with Attachments by Ray
I need to send the same message with three attachments about family history when interested people make an enquiry. Is there a method of creating a...
April 13th 06 06:58 PM
by Jim Pickering Go to last post
2 568
outlook express printing problem by mtech
I have a pc running windows xp pro sp2, last week when printing from outlook express it began displaying 3 script errors, 1334-invalid argument,...
April 13th 06 10:11 PM
by Jim Pickering Go to last post
7 712
Send/Receive Notification by Confused Rookie
Is there any way to shut off the Send/Receive notice when OE is setup to Automatically Send and Receive? The notice constantly popping up is really...
April 13th 06 10:17 PM
by Jim Pickering Go to last post
1 568
Cannot send mail by Girdwood
I am unable to send mail from Outlook Express. When I hit send I get the following error message: "An unknown error has occurred. Account:...
April 14th 06 12:08 AM
by Michael Santovec Go to last post
2 540
scroll bar in outlook exp by no name
hi running windows xp and outlook express. logged on today to find scroll bar will not behave. works on its own, goes right to bottom and wont...
April 14th 06 03:12 AM
by Jim Pickering Go to last post
4 909
Unable to Change Sound Notification of New Mail by Mister-Aloha
I have read many postings, regarding other persons' difficulties in changing their sound notification for new mail. I seem to have a unique...
April 14th 06 03:52 AM
by Kuay Tim Go to last post
7 856
بيژن مرتضوي by hamid_ghoroone