Threads in Forum : Outlook Express Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
Message rule query by mikey
Is there some way to set a message rule to send a reply to the "Reply to" address instead of the "From" address of an email message ?? Example of...
April 11th 06 07:12 PM
by Michael Santovec Go to last post
6 723
Outlool Express and Outlook 2003 incoming mail by Rob D.
Hi, I recently when from using Outlook Express to Outlook 2003. The problem I'm having is every time I recieve e-mails I get some both in my...
April 11th 06 07:21 PM
by Michael Santovec Go to last post
2 482
Send & receive won't dial up by Anne the Dane
I am helping a friend who has a dial up modem. She has just got a new machine with XP and OE6. The problem is, that the modem will dial up from...
April 11th 06 07:25 PM
by Michael Santovec Go to last post
1 577
Want OE to start up on last used identity by Richard
OE used to startup on last used identity, but not now. How do I get OE to startup on last used identity? TIA.
April 11th 06 07:30 PM
by Michael Santovec Go to last post
1 486
OE rejects some emails I want to get!!! by uriel emil
Hi there, it's been happenning more than once that my OE rejected important emails I was waiting for - most of them where big in size 'cause...
April 11th 06 08:10 PM
by uriel emil Go to last post
2 490
help by thami bambolina
April 11th 06 08:30 PM
by thami bambolina Go to last post
0 366
df by lucas garcia
lkjhgfdsa\ ~çlkjhgfdsa\
April 11th 06 09:51 PM
by lucas garcia Go to last post
0 388
Connection by Bruce Hagen
OE6? Tools | Options | Connections. Is Hang up after sending and receiving checked? -- Bruce Hagen MS MVP - Outlook Express ...
April 12th 06 01:49 AM
by Don Go to last post
5 642
managing OE messages spanning the past 4 years. by Ian R
Hi I just wondered how people manage several years worth of OE data. I need to keep copies of numerous emails for reference purposes. What...
April 12th 06 02:16 AM
by Ron Sommer Go to last post
5 656
April 12th 06 03:07 AM
by Andreia Marques Go to last post
0 497
My Sent Emails Dont Arrive??? by Alan Considine
Hi, my Send Emails go to the OutBox, then appear in the SentBox, but no-one recieves them, no Error Message or anything. I,ve turned off the...
April 12th 06 05:03 AM
by Bruce Hagen Go to last post
7 980
cannot see messeges in the preview pane by Jorge
Noticed a couple od days ago that messeges in OE 6.0 make it to the in box OK but I canot open them up nor see them on the preview pane. This...
April 12th 06 05:12 AM
by Bruce Hagen Go to last post
7 1,626
vacation message by meesarj
How can you setup a "I;m on vacation" message to be sent back to all those who send an email during my vacation? Dick
April 12th 06 05:59 AM
by marco Go to last post
3 1,146
no puedo mandar correo by maria jesus redondo
no se como se manda el correo atraves del out look
April 12th 06 06:06 AM
by marco Go to last post
1 580
Folders won't open, I get a search box instead by gazza
Every time I go to open a folder, I get a search box instead, what do I have to do to fix this up?
April 12th 06 08:29 AM
by Vincenzo Di Russo [MVP] Go to last post
1 666
difficulté by gra.miwanadoo.fr
j'ai beaucoup de mal à envoyer des messages avec outlock.....j'ai souvent un message qui m'indique une erreur de connexion ...pouvez-vous...
April 12th 06 08:33 AM
by mOmO Go to last post
3 458
Como siempre probando by Eduardo Solovera
probando
April 12th 06 11:33 AM
by Eduardo Solovera Go to last post
0 496
Two completely separate sets of folders in O.E.6 (2003) by Alison
Can anybody help. I am being driven crazy by the lack of info on this! A friend with two emails accounts has two completely separate sets...
April 12th 06 12:20 PM
by Alison Go to last post
0 372
deneme by YUSUF DENÝZHAN
deneme
April 12th 06 02:15 PM
by internet Go to last post
2 362
yikes by janewood
I don't want outlook to be my default and it won't let me change it back!
April 12th 06 02:56 PM
by Steve Cochran Go to last post

From The