Threads in Forum : Outlook Express Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
  Thread / Thread Starter Last Post Replies Views Reverse Sort Order
MSOE.DLL help needed by Jan Smit
Please help. OE6 doesn't start because "msoe.dll" isn't found. It is there and all dbx are archive-not-read-only and I tried everything visable on...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3 ... Last Page)
October 1st 09 01:52 PM
by o Go to last post
49 3,263
memo board pin in send/receive window by AJS
Hi, what does the pin (bottom left corner) in the send / receive window do? When I click on it looks like I pinned something. But still don't know...
December 16th 07 11:44 PM
by AJS Go to last post
3 3,256
OE launches Identity login on boot-up by Homer
I'm in the process of setting up a brand new Dell mini net book. It's running XP and I'm using OE 6. I have two other machines that all use Outlook...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3 ... Last Page)
November 14th 09 05:53 PM
by [email protected] Go to last post
70 3,256
Make text in folders section bigger. by don
I had to change the resolution of my desktop and the text in the folders and "From/To/Received" sections of my OE 6 page are now too small for my...
January 25th 06 08:01 PM
by don Go to last post
3 3,249
Copy/Transfer E-Mail folders from one identity to another in Outlook by Alex Mirkovic
I have just created a new identity in Outlook Express 6. I was wondering if it was possible to copy/transfer some of my e-mail folders from my...
March 2nd 09 05:50 PM
by Bruce Hagen Go to last post
6 3,221
2 GB of memory over 1 GB of memory free, and outlook complains of being out of memory by David Hettel
I have a problem where Outlook Express complains of being out of memory, yet I have 2 GB of memory and over 1 Gb of free physical memory. I often...
October 18th 06 12:08 PM
by Charlie Tame Go to last post
7 3,216
Play sound whe new message arrive doesn't work by don
I have Outlook Express 6 and my options are set to "Play sound when new messages arrive." Unfortunately, when new messages arrive there is no...
January 19th 06 09:56 PM
by Michael Santovec Go to last post
3 3,210
Error Number 0x800CCC0E by tracy rich
Can someone please help me. The above error is coming up when I try to connect to Outlook Express. I know someone else had an error number...
June 25th 06 11:07 PM
by girija Go to last post
3 3,208
Png images don't show by Carol[_3_]
I can see jpg and gif images but not pngs in OE6. Any idea as to why it is only this format I can't see? Carol
January 27th 09 12:02 PM
by Steve Cochran Go to last post
9 3,206
Lost All Newsgroups/Error Message by AHAllen
I had Explorer 7 downloaded, decided I did not like it, so returned to my old Explorer 6. On Outlook Express, the newsgroups disappeared. When I try...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3 ... Last Page)
January 23rd 07 12:05 AM
by Michael Santovec Go to last post
30 3,185
Outlook Express Error Messages by Dennis48
Getting error messages from Outlook Express: When I access Outlook, I get a message that says - "There was a problem switching folders, possibly...
June 7th 06 09:13 PM
by Frank Saunders, MS-MVP, OE/WM Go to last post
2 3,175
OE6: outlook express paperclip icon in message header is missing by Screaming Eagles 101
Hi, in my overview of messages I see different messages with an attachment, but when I select them to see them in my preview pane the paperclip icon...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3)
July 14th 09 03:13 PM
by Screaming Eagles 101 Go to last post
28 3,168
Automatically BCC myself on all New messages by [email protected]
On Thursday, June 27, 2002 at 9:02:59 AM UTC-7, _ wrote: I have several computers that I work from (at different locations), and have OE...
May 6th 17 06:02 PM
by [email protected] Go to last post
0 3,166
Outlook Express and antivirus checking by Lindsay Graham
I've often seen advice from Microsoft MVPs on one or both of these newsgroups that the email scanning facility of one's antivirus program should be...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3 ... Last Page)
June 9th 07 07:04 PM
by Go to last post
51 3,161
Loss of OE Attachment by TKM[_4_]
Two computers with XP and SP3 running OE6 for the past year with no problems. The same e-mail message was downloaded on both computers. On one, ...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3 ... Last Page)
January 30th 10 07:50 PM
by Zac Thompson Go to last post
54 3,142
WMV files. by beeman
Has anyone found a solution to opening wmv files in OE-6. My associations are set and I can open them from my hard drive but I can't in OE6.
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3 ... Last Page)
March 29th 10 04:23 PM
by Zac Thompson[_2_] Go to last post
51 3,141
my computer name sent in email? by Giovanni
hello, in looking at email headers from my mail sent by OE6, it appears my computer name is appended to a header called "message-ID". is there...
September 16th 06 08:29 PM
by N. Miller Go to last post
2 3,135
Cannot send mails from gmail account by Mohsin[_2_]
i am not able to send mails from my gmail account....although i am able to recieve mails from the account.. while sending it shows the following...
October 28th 07 10:55 PM
by Michael Santovec Go to last post
6 3,104
Drag and drop link stopped working by Paul
I used to drag and drop links from OE6 messages to IE7 window to open the webapges. It suddenly stopped working. I checked in the IE7's Internet...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3 ... Last Page)
October 6th 09 06:35 AM
by Gao zhi min Go to last post
42 3,088
Error: 0x800CCC90, Error: 0x800420CD by origdirtyoldman
Message number 1 could not be retrieved. Account: 'yahoo.com', Server: 'pop.mail.yahoo.com', Protocol: POP3, Server Response: '-ERR problem...
November 23rd 06 07:52 PM
by Michael Santovec Go to last post

From The