Threads in Forum : Outlook Express Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
DBX Files by Dave
Does anyone know where I could get the structure of a DBX file so I could extract data from it programmatically? Dave
January 14th 06 12:39 AM
by Sebastian Wain Go to last post
4 1,425
What are those arrows on the InBox email envelopes? by Verna
Hi everyone, I have a really dumb question, but what are the little red and blue arrows that appear on the envelope icons for mail in my regular...
January 14th 06 01:06 AM
by Verna Go to last post
4 4,063
API Call Exited Abnormally by Don Koenig
Hi, I get the API message when I try to open attachments in my work email at home. It is webmail. Is the problem at home or on the other end? --...
January 14th 06 01:19 AM
by Michael Santovec Go to last post
2 1,026
Blank from and subject by turboglide
Recently my Outlook Express has been downloading mail that has no information as far as from and subject. These are blank. They are from a friend...
January 14th 06 01:22 AM
by Michael Santovec Go to last post
2 908
Emails access to one account on two computers by David Rose
I posted recently about access to emails via OE for multiple Windows users on a single computer. The practical setting is a small charity (with...
January 14th 06 01:31 AM
by Michael Santovec Go to last post
4 2,827
Transferring Emails Between 2 Hard Drives by Michelle
Hi there, I recently learned how to get my emails from another hard drive and did so successfully thanks to Bruce Hagen, Ron Summer and Eugene. ...
January 14th 06 02:45 AM
by Ron Sommer Go to last post
3 775
Lost email after compressing by donputz
Outlook Express performed it's compressing function upon closing the program and when I opened it the next day, 5 months worth if email were gone....
January 14th 06 03:10 AM
by donputz Go to last post
3 1,471
I have transfered my inbox,outbox,sent to desktop , now what ? by Jeff Barron
I moved these files from an old hd to my new desktop now how do I get them into oe on current system ?
January 14th 06 06:11 AM
by Jeff Barron Go to last post
6 868
Receiving Messages When I Open Outlook Express by Frank
Hi, I have just started experiencing an issue when I first open up my Outlook Express. Normally, I would click on the OE Icon on my desktop and it...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3)
January 14th 06 01:36 PM
by Alexandra Idriss Go to last post
29 2,161
Hiding account names in list of senders when creating new message by CW
I have a dozen or so different accounts, mostly for incoming mail of certain types. I only use 3 on a regular basis for outgoing messages. When I...
January 14th 06 02:04 PM
by Charlie Tame Go to last post
1 709
probleme by laurent t.
Je n'arrive pas à modifier mon pseudo qui apparait dans la colonne "de "... qui m'aide ? --
January 14th 06 02:08 PM
by Charlie Tame Go to last post
1 756
Access to emails by Jackie
I have recently upgraded to XP and broadband and I can no longer access my emails as it is asking me for a password for my identity that I haven't...
January 14th 06 02:19 PM
by Charlie Tame Go to last post
2 777
Outlook Express is sending 30 copies of each message. by HoJo
When I send a message with and attachment OE sends 30 copies. I am using The Shield Antivirus for my antivirus program and do not scan my messages...
January 14th 06 02:28 PM
by HoJo Go to last post
2 849
Address book moving/importing problems by DrB
Have computer at home and work and would like to have same OE6.00.2900.2980 address book on each. Recently I deleted some people/addresses on my...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
January 14th 06 04:27 PM
by DrB Go to last post
12 1,563
operating OE without a Main Identity by Jack
Is there any downside to operating OE without a Main Identity? Jack
January 14th 06 04:27 PM
by Jack Go to last post
4 811
àíïò by áÎÄÒÅÊ æÒÅÔÏ×
January 14th 06 04:54 PM
by áÎÄÒÅÊ æÒÅÔÏ× Go to last post
0 577
Outlook Express 6 freezes when I begin to type a new message. by PC User
Outlook Express 6 freezes when I begin to type a new message. It allows the address, and subject box, etc. but does not allow me to type in the...
January 14th 06 05:25 PM
by Bruce Hagen Go to last post
1 906
Outlook Express- empty *.dbx files;( by Pawe³ Kozub
Hello Recently my OE compacted my folders. I restarted then my computer and now almost all my folder i OE are empty;( And what's even more strange...
January 14th 06 05:27 PM
by Bruce Hagen Go to last post
2 817
Outlook Express i puste pliki *dbx by Pawe³ Kozub
Hello Recently my OE compacted my folders. I restarted then my computer and now almost all my folder i OE are empty;( And what's even more strange...
January 14th 06 05:30 PM
by Bruce Hagen Go to last post
1 507
INDIVIDUAL newsgroups... by JENNIFER GIFFORD
How do you make an "INDIVIDUAL" newsgroup..is there a difference?? -- JENNIFER GIFFORD
January 14th 06 09:09 PM
by George Forum Go to last post

From The