Threads in Forum : Outlook Express Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
Fixing/work around re mistake with OE 6.0 import/export by Greg
Hello I recently exported all Outlook Express 6.0 messages on a friend's old computer in order to install them on her new computer. Unfortunately...
May 11th 09 05:31 PM
by PA Bear [MS MVP] Go to last post
8 1,020
Is it possible for OE to lose messages I sent by Jack B
Is it possible for OE to lose some messages I sent. I was checking SENT for a sent message and couldn't find it (actually, I move messages out of...
May 11th 09 11:00 PM
by Jack B Go to last post
0 463
web site links in outlook express by roundhayroad
I am only able to open web site links in outlook express by installing another browser. Why was it not possible to open web site links in outlook...
May 12th 09 11:50 AM
by umut[_2_] Go to last post
8 1,066
Приветствие by 14Evgenyi
Как жизнь, что делаешь?...
May 12th 09 01:14 PM
by 14Evgenyi Go to last post
0 510
Link Connection by Ray
I have Outlook Express - 6 and I have this problem: If I receive an email that has a link in it, I can't get the link to come up. I click on it and...
May 12th 09 04:45 PM
by Ray Go to last post
0 505
Outlook upgrade help by Laura
I upgraded to Office 2007. Outlook imported everything for my default identity but not my second. Everything for the second identity disappeared. I...
May 12th 09 07:32 PM
by Laura Go to last post
0 502
Exporting a limited contacts .csv file by Nautico
Is there any way to export a contacts .csv file that includes only those contacts within a particular address group?
May 12th 09 08:19 PM
by Nautico Go to last post
0 583
Exporting a limited contacts .csv file by Nautico
Is there any way to export a contacts .csv file that includes only those contacts within a particular address group?
May 12th 09 09:11 PM
by Nautico Go to last post
8 1,076
Is it possible for OE to lose messages I sent by Jack B
Is it possible for OE to lose some messages I sent. I was checking SENT for a sent message and couldn't find it (actually, I move messages out of...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3 ... Last Page)
May 12th 09 09:15 PM
by Jack B Go to last post
30 3,005
art by jamie
May 12th 09 11:27 PM
by jamie Go to last post
0 605
Why have I lost emails saved in folders ? by David
I had emails in folders in my OE 6 system that have disappeared. 1) Does any one have some idea why I have lost them please ? 2) Does anyone know...
May 13th 09 03:39 AM
by David Go to last post
0 598
sa news by KES EC - Zolile
May 13th 09 12:41 PM
by KES EC - Zolile Go to last post
0 486
sa news by KES EC - Zolile
May 13th 09 12:41 PM
by KES EC - Zolile Go to last post
0 565
Link Connection by Ray
I have Outlook Express - 6 and I have this problem: If I receive an email that has a link in it, I can't get the link to come up. I click on it and...
May 13th 09 02:16 PM
by Steve Cochran Go to last post
4 924
Memory leak bug in inetcomm!CreateNewsHeader? by oen
OE uses inetcomm.dll(6.0.2900.5512) to create the news header, when I tried to interpret the disassemble codes as C codes, I found that...
May 13th 09 02:24 PM
by Steve Cochran Go to last post
4 1,047
Outlook Express by denise s
Please let me know how to send a large media AVI file of 99.7 mb via e-mail. I currently have Microsoft Express 6. Thanks -- denise s
May 13th 09 02:27 PM
by Steve Cochran Go to last post
8 901
sport by William Bray
"VARISA" WWW SADE COM wrote in message ... le joueur algerienne karim ziani that makes no sense
May 13th 09 07:05 PM
by William Bray Go to last post
0 467
Start OE with a selection screen of identies? by Chris Komor
Hi, i have setup a few identities in OE 6 and i want the program to start and show me the list of identies so that i can pick the right one. How...
May 13th 09 08:52 PM
by Chris Komor Go to last post
0 355
Start OE with a selection screen of identies? by Chris Komor
Hi, i have setup a few identities in OE 6 and i want the program to start and show me the list of identies so that i can pick the right one. How...
May 13th 09 08:59 PM
by PA Bear [MS MVP] Go to last post
2 513
Why have I lost emails saved in folders ? by David
I had emails in folders in my OE 6 system that have disappeared. 1) Does any one have some idea why I have lost them please ? 2) Does anyone know...
May 13th 09 11:24 PM
by esther christ Go to last post

From The