Threads in Forum : Outlook Express Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
  Thread / Thread Starter Last Post Replies Views Reverse Sort Order
Outlook Express 6 download by Cone
Does anyone know where i can download OE6? It was deleted from my PC. i cannot find the download anywhere i have looked. Either i am blind or the...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3 ... Last Page)
February 28th 10 01:16 AM
by Twayne[_3_] Go to last post
40 3,440
error message 0x80004005, 183 by Cichs
I keep getting the error message Outlook Express could not be started. The application was unable to open the Outlook Express message store. Your...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
February 6th 07 12:44 AM
by Britt Dickson Go to last post
14 3,424
Outlook Express send error 554 'recipient rejected by server' by Maddydoggy
Hi When I try to send a message with Outlook Express 6, I get the following message: "The message could not be sent because one of the recipients...
November 4th 06 04:03 PM
by wierd Go to last post
9 3,410
To include a *.mp3 in a message by Gus Had
I am using Microsoft Outlook Express 6.00.2900.2180. When I "Write Message" and then Format | Background | Sound... The *.mp3 not send to the other...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3)
June 28th 10 02:42 PM
by Bruce Hagen[_4_] Go to last post
24 3,402
ANN: MS Announces Changes for Accessing Hotmail with Outlook Express by PA Bear [MS MVP]
Microsoft Announces Changes for Accessing Hotmail with Outlook Express quote As of June 30, 2008, Microsoft is disabling the DAV protocol and you...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3 ... Last Page)
January 27th 09 05:05 PM
by PA Bear [MS MVP] Go to last post
79 3,399
Import all settings from recovered HDD by bill
The motherboard on my old PC has blown but the HDD is ok and can be hooked up to another PC. I would like to import all my OE6 mail and accounts...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3 ... Last Page)
June 4th 10 09:23 PM
by bill Go to last post
34 3,378
Delete Button grayed out......... by §hirley
Hello; I am running Windows XP Home Edition SP2 Only when I click on a message in OE Newsgroups, does the Delete button gray out. Any help to...
July 16th 06 09:40 PM
by §hirley Go to last post
8 3,366
Microsoft Add-Ins For Reading Newsgroups In Outlook? by D. Spencer Hines
Are there... Microsoft Add-Ins For Reading Newsgroups In Outlook? If not, are there good, stable, full-featured add-ins from other parties? If...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3 ... Last Page)
January 24th 09 04:40 PM
by Janey chan Go to last post
51 3,357
SMTP Rejected email address by FyrFtrEmt
This problem started yesteday and only occurs using Outlook Express (if I log into the Charter web site I can send email fine). I have no problems...
June 18th 06 11:10 PM
by N. Miller Go to last post
4 3,349
Error 10061, 0x800ccc0e, bug? by Mike
Port 110 is blocked after changing account. Reboot makes port 110 open, but only for the first user. This started to happen a month ago. Is there...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3 ... Last Page)
May 29th 07 05:45 PM
by CRISTINABASILE Go to last post
53 3,342
Old messages keep showing up as new by Denn Mann
As I read the messages, I mark them as read. I also have my view set to "hide read messages". However, I keep on getting the same old messages...
January 13th 06 01:55 AM
by Robert Aldwinckle Go to last post
6 3,326
Removing forwarding hash-marks by Hagar
Sometimes I get emails which have been forwarded multiple times, and each has the previous person's hash marks or vertical lines (on the left...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3)
June 23rd 09 07:59 PM
by klaas brouwers Go to last post
24 3,323
unable to open .msg files with only outlook express by Fiona Jones
I do not have office loaded and I can't view old emails that I have stored on a USB and a few that I loaded onto my hardrive. What is my next step?
April 26th 08 05:28 PM
by PA Bear [MS MVP] Go to last post
2 3,313
Posting to this newsgroup by Mary Ann B.
Often when I try and post a new question, I cannot do so. I'm signed in, I click on 'new' and then 'question' and nothing happens. Today it worked...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3 ... Last Page)
January 25th 10 12:23 AM
by William Thompson Go to last post
32 3,302
Mail sent to myself goes to Deleted Items folder by ed
Beginning today, when I send or copy mail to myself (to and from the same e-mail account) the incoming mail goes directly to the Deleted Items...
March 31st 06 08:22 PM
by Bruce Hagen Go to last post
3 3,299
Inbox is empty but indicates 4 unread messages by Larry
As I mentined in the subject line I empty my in box and it still shows I have4 unread messages. How can I change this? It is annoying. Thanks
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
November 15th 06 09:57 PM
by Jim Pickering Go to last post
13 3,295
Conceal Identity by Rob[_9_]
Every post I make to newsgroups is being maliciously tracked by a certain individual. I then receive pornographic email at home. Is there a way to...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3 ... Last Page)
August 11th 08 04:54 AM
by Earle Horton[_4_] Go to last post
62 3,291
How do I silence "mail truck" sound by Pud Knocker
Every time I open a new IE window, and another e-mail has arrived, usually spam, I get surprised by the "mail truck" sound. I tried to find the...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
February 8th 06 04:58 PM
by DGuess Go to last post
12 3,276
Send/Receive email from command line by [email protected]
Hello, Are there any command line options for Outlook Express or Outlook that I could use to specifically Receive & open email attachements? --...
October 8th 06 01:41 AM
by Mary Taylor Go to last post
2 3,270
Deleted files do not go to deleted folder by Eric Gerdes
Hi all, when I delete emails from my inbox it puts a line through them but does not put them in my deleted folder. It appears they are gone forever...
March 17th 07 11:53 AM
by Go to last post

From The