Threads in Forum : Outlook Express Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
  Thread / Thread Starter Last Post Replies Reverse Sort Order Views
Outlook Express Completely Corrupted - Please Help by Supernova[_2_]
Hello, I had Outlook Express 6.0 on Windows XP Home Edition with SP3 for the last couple of years working perfectly fine. Yesterday when I opened...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3)
December 2nd 09 06:25 AM
by yamakami$B$$$k$+(B Go to last post
29 1,358
Eliminate Dashes Above Signatures by Ragdyer
Is there any way to eliminate those 2 dashes above inserted signatures from displaying? --...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3)
January 16th 08 04:46 PM
by Ken Go to last post
28 1,260
blank email with no body text by Zelfan
When I receive email from certain people (mostly with email accounts at yahoo.com) I end up getting a blank email with no body text. The only way...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3)
28 4,507
Windows Live Mail by g -rains
How can I disconnect Windows Live from my Outlook Express? I find it very annoying when I try to send something and Windows Mail comes up. Any help...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3)
April 30th 09 08:57 PM
by PA Bear [MS MVP] Go to last post
28 1,819
OE6 and Internet Explorer 8 by Andrea
Since upgrading to IE8, it takes several minutes for Outlook Express to open and then another 2 or 3 minutes to open an email or newsgroup post...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3)
July 31st 09 04:25 PM
by Bruce Hagen Go to last post
28 1,226
OE6: outlook express paperclip icon in message header is missing by Screaming Eagles 101
Hi, in my overview of messages I see different messages with an attachment, but when I select them to see them in my preview pane the paperclip icon...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3)
July 14th 09 03:13 PM
by Screaming Eagles 101 Go to last post
28 3,160
Unable to jump to IE from web aqddress in Outlook Express by John Farrer
Clicking on a Web address in Outlook Express used to take me to that Web page in IE but now it does nothing. The only way is to copy and past the...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3)
July 31st 09 05:49 PM
by ÇáßÇÓÈÑÇáÞÑÔí Go to last post
28 1,134
HELP by karryn walker
BOB DO YOU READ ME
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3)
August 21st 09 04:53 PM
by kadour hanan Go to last post
28 914
multiple email accounts in 1 identity - how to set up by Dr. Indera
hello, i set up 10 email accounts on my domain. i would like to download all of the incoming email from these 10 email accounts from my hosting...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3)
August 11th 09 10:32 AM
by Dori A Schmetterling Go to last post
28 945
all emails have an htm attachment by janh
hi, all my emails have an 23940394.htm attachment, all the numbers are different, this is just an example. ive tried everything people have...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3)
January 5th 08 12:22 PM
by paolo Go to last post
28 2,192
Outlook Express 6X by Hutch309
My internet provider is Netzero and I use Outlook Express as my e-mail account. My problem is no doubt simple but I cannot fit it even instructions...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3)
September 12th 07 06:28 PM
by [email protected] Go to last post
28 1,243
IE7 and Outlook Express by SKM
I have installed Beta2 of Internet Explorer on my machine and have come across an issue with Outlook Express. I use Outlook Express as a fat client...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3)
November 4th 06 04:01 PM
by wierd Go to last post
28 2,114
KB911567 (MS06-016) update and MSKB article KB918651 by Ottmar Freudenberger
Hi, I'm not sure, if anyone is aware of the newly released MSKB article http://support.microsoft.com/kb/918651/en-us yet, which deals with the...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3)
May 31st 06 12:59 PM
by Steve Cochran Go to last post
28 1,520
Address book problems still by Realt World-Service Professionals
Hey. I asked about this yesterday but I'm still having problems with it. I've been trying to export the addresses I have in my outlook address book...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3)
July 28th 06 08:25 AM
by jose fontes Go to last post
28 1,497
Outlook Express 6 address book won't export by [email protected]
I've inherited an Outlook Express address book containing only one "contact": a list with about 300 email addresses in it, nothing else. I need to...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3)
July 25th 06 05:49 AM
by Jim Pickering Go to last post
28 1,755
Line breaks by Frank
Is this line break problem in my configuration or the posters? If mine how do I correct. _See the carats_. Back again now ready to put my...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3)
July 31st 06 07:51 PM
by Roland Bierlein Go to last post
28 1,942
Inbox Header Selection Problem by Andy
Hi, When starting up the PC, after a shutdown, opening OE and selecting any header in the Inbox list, ALL headers above it are hi-lited as...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3)
October 23rd 06 03:17 AM
by Gary Smith Go to last post
28 1,490
HTML Signature with Picture Logo by charlie0913
I had my web developer put together a signature for me with my logo. I saved the image under My Pictures. Saved it in OE Tools/Signatures/File,...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3)
November 4th 06 03:48 PM
by wierd Go to last post
28 1,868
OE 7 by Tri-Pacer
I just saw the notice that OE 7 is available for download. Is it an incremental upgrade, or does it change the whole "look" of Outlook...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3)
November 9th 06 02:28 PM
by Steve Cochran Go to last post
28 1,112
Invalid syntax error on some URL links in OE by Alan J Robertson
Hi I'm having trouble with URL links in OE (6.00.2900.2180) - when I click on some links in messages the open up IE but it displays "Invalid Syntax...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3)
April 1st 06 03:45 PM
by Alan J Robertson Go to last post

From The