Threads in Forum : Outlook Express Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
Open EML file from Internet Explorer by Nathan
Hi, I have a web site that grabs the names of files from a network share and displays them on a web page. These files all have the EML extension...
March 8th 06 06:42 AM
by Nathan Go to last post
0 1,456
проверка by Киселёв Николай
проверка
March 8th 06 10:18 AM
by Березина Наталья Go to last post
2 488
Windows mail import from OE by TS Mathews
I'm assuming when Windows Vista and, thus, Windows Mail becomes a reality, it will import our OE settings, folders and mail as it's the official...
March 8th 06 10:47 AM
by TS Mathews Go to last post
2 668
double emails by laura
I am receiving 2 emails instead of 1 when someone sends me something. I am using WindowsXP , Outlook Express 6.0. Thank you for any replies.
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
March 8th 06 12:47 PM
by Milan Go to last post
13 1,591
Extraordinarilly slow saving Newsgroup attachments by GB
Friends - My Outlook Express is extraordinarilly slow saving Newsgroup attachments, only recently, even small jpg's. Turned off Norton and other...
March 8th 06 02:18 PM
by mac Go to last post
1 492
лето by марта
ааааппаааав
March 8th 06 02:55 PM
by марта Go to last post
0 360
Finding old posts by Tom Brown
Over the years, I have asked questions and received replies and I put them on a Watched status. But, after a certain amount of time, they...
March 8th 06 02:57 PM
by Tom Brown Go to last post
4 608
Windows Live Mail Desktop by Bryan Starbuck
We have officially announced Windows Live Mail Desktop, which is an email client based on Windows Vista's Windows Mail that will be part of Windows...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
March 8th 06 03:51 PM
by NLWard Go to last post
17 1,450
Problem with 'To' box by Lynn W
When composing a new email if I start to type the name in of this person which happens to be Julie, it immediately shows a name of Julie Mobile,...
March 8th 06 04:02 PM
by Tim Rowley Go to last post
6 642
Can OE be installed in AOL by Bob
Can an AOL user also install Outlook Express, or it has to be a Microsoft user -- Bob.
March 8th 06 09:17 PM
by Michael Santovec Go to last post
1 523
Language pack installation by Jack
Is there any problem doing a "Language pack installation"? I received an unsolicited email from a Chinese manufacturer that pertains to my business,...
March 8th 06 09:18 PM
by Verkehr Go to last post
3 1,426
Fonts by Frank Saunders, MS-MVP OE
"Newport" wrote in message Hello Since installing IE7 the fonts for the...
March 8th 06 09:36 PM
by Frank Saunders, MS-MVP OE Go to last post
0 568
multiple inboxes, sent items etc by Sam
Is it possible to create a second "local folders" for another email account. I dont want to use email filtering with rules or identities Is there any...
March 8th 06 09:43 PM
by Frank Saunders, MS-MVP OE Go to last post
5 746
Adress book imports into multiple accounts by PA Bear
I did try importing right from the address book, but still had the same problem. (All about) Address Book ...
March 8th 06 09:44 PM
by PA Bear Go to last post
0 544
bonjour by katia pinheiro
on peu parler sur msn ou pa repondez merci
March 8th 06 09:46 PM
by ceyda ceylan Go to last post
8 1,029
hyperlinks by Steph Parker
When I click on a hyperlink in an e-mail in Outlook Express it does not open in Internet Explorer. What do I need to do?
March 8th 06 09:51 PM
by PA Bear Go to last post
2 674
OE 6.0 keeps resetting itself after each power down by WilsonA
Each time I launch Outlook Express when I my laptop has been powered down, it seems to have reset itself and I find; 1. My Inbox is empty of all...
March 8th 06 09:53 PM
by PA Bear Go to last post
4 769
opening pps.files in OE by BIRD_DOG
" wrote: anyone experience trouble opening pps. files in OE mail program?Am told SP2 will render pps. files unopenable...
March 8th 06 10:01 PM
by Richard Go to last post
1 525
why the date changes on 4 emails? by Jack
Something weird ----- I have an OE 6 folder named SENT 2004. Emails I sent in 2004 are kept in that folder. Today, March 6, I created another...
March 9th 06 01:17 AM
by Jack Go to last post
9 741
adding hyperlinks to my WAB by Mark Pasquale
is there a way to hyperlink my address book so i can just click on the name
March 9th 06 02:45 AM
by Kuay Tim Go to last post

From The