Threads in Forum : Outlook Express Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
  Thread / Thread Starter Last Post Replies Reverse Sort Order Views
Outlook Express Email Attachments by Jim in Canada
Windows XP Media Edition Version 2002 Service Pack 3 Internet Explorer 8 Outlook Express 6 (set to allow opening of attachments) AVG Anti Virus (set...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3 ... Last Page)
July 13th 09 08:32 AM
by PA Bear [MS MVP] Go to last post
31 1,007
Can only send brief messages by SG[_2_]
IT'S BACK! I had this problem months ago without finding a cause but spending $150 modem-phone call & house call. I did find a workaround, create a...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3 ... Last Page)
July 25th 08 01:37 AM
by Bruce Hagen Go to last post
31 2,436
Can't Open Picture Attachments by Heather[_2_]
Hi All..... For the first time in 10 years, I had to have a computer reformatted. And reinstalling all of the programs and updating them has been...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3 ... Last Page)
July 30th 09 03:04 AM
by john smith Go to last post
31 1,461
Can't open JPEG attachments by George Jurak
All of a sudden, my Outlook Express email will not open .jpg attachments. It will open adobe, .pps, .wmv and others, though. I can save the...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3 ... Last Page)
May 29th 09 07:25 AM
by alexis Go to last post
30 2,194
Outlook express generates wbk files in temp folder! by Kevin
Outlook Express has started leaving loads of wbk files in the XP temp folder everytime I look at saved emails or new emails that contain either...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3 ... Last Page)
July 25th 09 03:24 PM
by PA Bear [MS MVP] Go to last post
30 3,555
NNTP Timeout by il barbi
I have a problem with my newsserver, the first time I click to open a news OE hangs for 30" and I get this message "NNTP server NNTP did not answer...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3 ... Last Page)
May 13th 10 11:27 PM
by No Name Go to last post
30 2,256
Multiple Inboxes by Steve B.[_2_]
I have 2 pop3 email accounts, but I'd like to keep them separate in Outlook Express. I'd like for all the emails from one account to show up in one...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3 ... Last Page)
July 27th 09 12:07 AM
by Ron Sommer Go to last post
30 1,383
"Hot Linking" to a photo in the same email by pinger
Is it possible to have a clickable link in the text of an email that will "jump" to a photo that is inserted farther down in the email?
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3 ... Last Page)
August 29th 09 06:19 AM
by markhenry Go to last post
30 1,329
Upgrading to IE 8 - Will I get the horrible favorites list ? by Bubey
I just went to a website that said they don't support IE6 anymore. Assume I'll be getting this answer more and more. If I upgrade from IE 6 to IE8...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3 ... Last Page)
March 10th 10 08:01 PM
by elisabeth singendonk Go to last post
30 1,739
Is it possible for OE to lose messages I sent by Jack B
Is it possible for OE to lose some messages I sent. I was checking SENT for a sent message and couldn't find it (actually, I move messages out of...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3 ... Last Page)
May 12th 09 09:15 PM
by Jack B Go to last post
30 3,012
Email Scanning by D. Spencer Hines[_4_]
"Gary VanderMolen" wrote in message ... Email scanning in any antivirus must be...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3 ... Last Page)
May 19th 09 08:11 PM
by Peter Foldes Go to last post
30 2,383
Lost All Newsgroups/Error Message by AHAllen
I had Explorer 7 downloaded, decided I did not like it, so returned to my old Explorer 6. On Outlook Express, the newsgroups disappeared. When I try...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3 ... Last Page)
January 23rd 07 12:05 AM
by Michael Santovec Go to last post
30 3,202
GIF files by Bill
I Need some help with settings in a new computer. I have received an email that contains a number of illustrations as attachments in gif format...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3 ... Last Page)
January 30th 07 12:30 AM
by Steve Cochran Go to last post
30 2,229
Help with OE 6/IE 7 by Tim
I am running OE 6 (6.00.2900.2180) and IE 7 (7.0.5730.11CO). When I try to create a new identity, I get through the process, click "Finish" and OE...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3 ... Last Page)
April 12th 07 04:27 PM
by PA Bear Go to last post
30 1,593
To All You People Who Think by Bruce Hagen[_3_]
Hello, I would like to apoligize. I have switched names several times, for the purpose of keeping anomous. I seedmed to think that this newsgroup...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3 ... Last Page)
January 30th 09 03:34 PM
by PA Bear [MS MVP] Go to last post
30 1,585
email from myself by No Name
I have several Mail Accounts in Outlook Express. When I am away from home I sometimes send myself an email with data I want to keep when I get...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3)
June 23rd 09 07:56 PM
by klaas brouwers Go to last post
29 1,356
Outlook Express Printing Problem after upgrading to IE7 by Michael Bryett
Hello I have a customer who has a very strange problem. The symptoms are as follows and only have appeared after upgrading IE6 to IE7 (The computer...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3)
November 8th 06 06:30 PM
by keithfzr Go to last post
29 1,659
still having trouble with oe6 address book by randolindso
I've read through countless forum discussions, websites, and M'soft bulletins and still cannot make the Address Book work for other users on my...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3)
June 20th 06 04:26 AM
by Ron Sommer Go to last post
29 2,062
Кто из России??? by Березина Наталья
Здравствуйте! Меня зовут Наталья! Хотелось бы пообщаться о MSN с кем-нибудь по-русски!;-)))
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3)
April 11th 08 06:14 AM
by Александр[_3_] Go to last post
29 4,679
Receiving Messages When I Open Outlook Express by Frank
Hi, I have just started experiencing an issue when I first open up my Outlook Express. Normally, I would click on the OE Icon on my desktop and it...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3)
January 14th 06 12:36 PM
by Alexandra Idriss Go to last post

From The