Threads in Forum : Outlook Express Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
two Main Identities by Jack
IE 6 on Win XP -- When I go to Switch Identity, I see two Main Identity, besides others. Regardless of which Main Identity I click on to switch to,...
January 12th 06 06:30 AM
by Bruce Hagen Go to last post
5 878
Lost bcc by Norm Dion
I seem to have lost the "bcc" line I used to use in sending emails. How do I go about recovering it?
January 12th 06 07:27 AM
by Vincenzo Di Russo [MVP] Go to last post
4 887
ciao by aa
hello?
January 12th 06 08:33 AM
by aa Go to last post
On one XP SP2 machine, sometime in the last month, the Ctrl-F3 shortcut for right-click msg, properties, advanced, view_source has lost its...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
January 12th 06 01:18 PM
by Steve Cochran Go to last post
10 1,523
2GB Limit by Frank Haber
Did OE ever have the 2G ceiling on the database that Outlook did/does? Does OE6 still? Just on Win 9x, or on all platforms?
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
January 12th 06 02:06 PM
by Alias Go to last post
11 1,348
Sending Pictures by Tumbler
When sending a picture file the recipiant receives it in mutiple emails. Ang suggestions?
January 12th 06 04:34 PM
by Bruce Hagen Go to last post
3 821
account set-up by paul
I have just replaced my old system wich ran win98 both my wife and i had e-mail. When setting up this XP system i set up 2 accounts 1 in each of our...
January 12th 06 05:48 PM
by Bruce Hagen Go to last post
3 687
Sent Items.dbx size by Spot
My sent items.dbx size is 4.1MB, but when I open outlook express, it is empty. But if I open with notepad, I can see text from my previous sent...
January 12th 06 07:00 PM
by jt3 Go to last post
9 1,070
Cant send/receive after updating Windows XP by donna
I just downloaded the latest Windows XP Updates and have SP2 on this system. However, when I rebooted, I can no longer send or receive msgs in OE6....
January 12th 06 09:17 PM
by dave r Go to last post
9 1,071
Sent Box by Karen F
Can I delete my "sent" box and start over.
January 12th 06 09:19 PM
by Karen F Go to last post
2 677
adas by Bob
adadasd
January 12th 06 10:33 PM
by Bob Go to last post
0 568
Small pasted fonts by Sla#s
When I paste into OE6 the font size sometimes becomes unreadable small. (6p ) I can't find a pattern to it. "Format Font" is greyed out in the...
January 13th 06 12:13 AM
by Sla#s Go to last post
3 808
Save to folder no longer remembered by JustMe
Win2KPro, OE6 In the old days OE used to remember the "Save to" folder for attachments - particularly useful when saving multiple attachments from...
January 13th 06 12:13 AM
by PA Bear Go to last post
6 897
MSN Messenger Contacts In OE6 by Vaughan Butler
Would like to have MSN Messenger contacts visible in the contacts pane in OE. Using OE6 with XP SP2 and have uninstalled Windows Messenger before...
January 13th 06 12:14 AM
by PA Bear Go to last post
1 677
Old messages keep showing up as new by Denn Mann
As I read the messages, I mark them as read. I also have my view set to "hide read messages". However, I keep on getting the same old messages...
January 13th 06 01:55 AM
by Robert Aldwinckle Go to last post
6 3,325
export mail account settings by Jack
I exported my mail account settings from IE 5.5 (.iaf files) and copied them to my other pc. However, when I go to File|Import|Mail Account...
January 13th 06 02:15 AM
by mac Go to last post
6 1,977
Blank e-mail by саша кирилин
"L." сообщил/сообщила в новостях следующее: ... Been getting a blank...
January 13th 06 02:16 AM
by Киселёв Николай Go to last post
3 725
viewing attachments to E mails by Meechingron
I sometimes cannot open attachments to E mails because, presumably my browser - in this case Outlook Express- does not recognise the format in...
January 13th 06 02:19 AM
by Nylda I.Claudio Go to last post
6 995
How can I delete a thread in a newsgroup? by Mike G
Some threads go on for days/months and others I have no interest in. How can I stop them from loading everytime I read a newsgroup.?? TIA
January 13th 06 02:21 AM
by Mike G Go to last post
4 791
Window Size by Drew
When i open an email message the window size is really small. Is there a way to save the window size so that i can resize the window and have it...
January 13th 06 03:39 AM
by Drew Go to last post

From The