Threads in Forum : Outlook Express Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
Email attachments are missing by chelley55
After working fine for two years, I suddenly have a problem receiving attachments from one particular sender. He sends the email with an...
March 3rd 06 02:09 AM
by Michael Santovec Go to last post
4 1,601
new account = no reception by maples
Hi, I have just built a new account w/OE6. There is no trouble to send any message but I am unable to receive one ... There is no error message ! Any...
March 3rd 06 02:31 AM
by Ron Sommer Go to last post
2 426
Lost OE5 Messages by Lou Leciejewski
Sorry if this was posted before but I just upgraded my email from OE5 to OE6 and the process went smoothly until I opened the new Outlook Express 6...
March 3rd 06 02:43 AM
by Bruce Hagen Go to last post
1 480
unable to print emails by [email protected]
I have discovered that I can no longer print emails from OE6 (+ SP !) or eml files that have been Saved As eml. Neither the Print Button nor Control...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
March 3rd 06 03:31 AM
by Bruce Hagen Go to last post
11 1,262
back ups by Mike
I am running win XP and have started to back up the many folders that I have, along with their files. I'm want to backup several folders and put...
March 3rd 06 07:38 AM
by Kath Adams Go to last post
6 834
Unable to open attachments by Mike & Pam Gellert
Hi My attachment files have been greyed out and I get a message saying ' OE removed access to the following unsafe attachments in your mail( quoting...
March 3rd 06 07:58 AM
by Vincenzo Di Russo [MVP] Go to last post
1 546
export/sync address book and message rules by [email protected]
I have two identities. I can export each identities part of the address book individually - good. However, I haven't figured out how to export the...
March 3rd 06 01:45 PM
by Eugene Go to last post
2 526
unable to open URL's in Outlook Express by Bob
I'm unable to open URL's in Outlook Express. I have checked the security setting and can not see where it is stopping me opening them.
March 3rd 06 05:03 PM
by Bruce Hagen Go to last post
1 721
Outlook Web Access (OWA) in Outlook / Outlook Express by Erik
I know that this is not the first post about OWA in OE, but my question is new. My company uses Outlook Web Access, and I managed to setup my Outlook...
March 3rd 06 06:44 PM
by Jim Pickering Go to last post
3 2,137
slow opening by visions
For about 3 weeks my outlook express has opened very slowly. Before that it was working fine. Haven't added anything new to the computer. I have...
March 3rd 06 09:52 PM
by Bruce Hagen Go to last post
1 685
DVI problems by AW
I have just bought a new tft lcd monitor (Yusmart 198YP) - delivery in a week. My graphics card is an XFX Geforce FX5200 128 MB which according to...
March 4th 06 12:14 AM
by AlmostBob Go to last post
6 730
March 4th 06 02:25 AM
by rafa Go to last post
1 367
Email notification icon... by silas
I get the little envelope icon in my taskbar tray whenever I receive a new email. I have message rules set so anything from someone not in my...
March 4th 06 02:52 AM
by Bruce Hagen Go to last post
4 879
Not so many Fonts by B.W.
A friend of mine does not seem to have as many fonts on his OE 6 as I have. I have not added any? TIA B.W.
March 4th 06 02:52 AM
by Kuay Tim Go to last post
2 725
Can't Insert Pictures in EMail --- different problem by MadameC8
Apologies for jumping into this thread, it will not allow me to open a new topic for some reason. I do have a related question to that of the...
March 4th 06 03:16 AM
by MadameC8 Go to last post
2 1,183
links on my address book by Mark Pasquale
Hi Is there a way to make my contacts in my address book be so i just click on the name and i can e mail them? example Ex Libris - USA ...
March 4th 06 03:38 AM
by DP Go to last post
6 425
Imported mail filter by Miles
Does mail imported from gmail go thru the OE message filter? If not, how can I do that?
March 4th 06 04:01 AM
by Michael Santovec Go to last post
2 603
Can WORD 2002 be used to reply to OE messages? by mackrel
While I know that email can be originated in WORD 2002, what about replies (while maintaining the message thread--not a cut-and-paste...
March 4th 06 05:12 AM
by mackrel Go to last post
2 466
Message disappeared by Rigo
What does it mean when one of your messages appears stricken and later disappears from the message board but you can see it with another identity......
March 4th 06 06:10 AM
by Rigo Go to last post
8 633
À©´ó¼Ù·ÖÊý¿¨ by waheed
"liu gang" [email protected] wrote in message ...
March 4th 06 08:03 AM
by liu gang Go to last post

From The