Threads in Forum : Outlook Express Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
Outlook error message 5.1.2 by WendyB
I recently uninstalled Outlook and reverted to Outlook Express (original program) -- big mistake. Aside from not having the added functions of...
December 17th 07 03:49 AM
by degr Go to last post
4 394
CD/DVD drives not recornized by Bonk
Please Help.. For some reason neither my cd OR my dvd drives were not being recognized.. now after trying some of the things recommended by the...
December 17th 07 06:57 AM
by Nagangouda Go to last post
4 338
Multiple identical emails when sending emails with picture attachm by Zelfan
Since last week, every time that I send an email with a picture attachment to one recipient, recipient receives anywhere from 6 to 25 identical...
December 17th 07 07:38 AM
by PA Bear Go to last post
3 788
outlook mail not working now by Lillian[_2_]
was working but now get this error message. Your server has unexpectedly terminated the connection. Possible causes for this include server...
December 17th 07 02:59 PM
by Frank Saunders MS-MVP IE,OE/WM Go to last post
6 462
Outlook Express outgoing by Dave Kneer[_2_]
As with earlier problem of failed outgoing emails with large attachments need to add that when using the ISP's web mail the problem is not...
December 17th 07 03:45 PM
by Dave Kneer[_2_] Go to last post
7 597
Repair by Capt K Ripendran
I have a Win XP SP 2 with IE & OE 6. How does one repair without having to reinstall? Capt K Ripendran
December 17th 07 03:53 PM
by Bruce Hagen Go to last post
1 284
AMIGA by solaline
Girassol AMIGA,COMO ESTÁS?? TUDO BEM???AQUI,TUDO INDO. COMO SEMPRE. E,TOFINHO,COMO VAI???? BJINHOS......SOL/SONIA
December 17th 07 04:14 PM
by carie pixley Go to last post
3 379
THIS IS MOHAMMED 26 by msk2000
Tabuk-The Test Of Faith News of the growing power of the Muslims, as more and more of Arabia followed the Prophet (pbuh), eventually reached...
December 17th 07 05:28 PM
by carie pixley Go to last post
1 264
Outlook Express and IE7 by Homer
I've been having IE6 problems that hang my machine and stop IE from time to time. Microsoft recommends installing IE7. When I did that the last...
December 17th 07 07:01 PM
by Bruce Hagen Go to last post
1 274
When "do not download it from server" is chosen . . . by JDoe
When "do not download it from server" is chosen as an OE6 "message rule," then what happens to that incoming email message? Is it deleted...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
December 17th 07 11:10 PM
by JDoe Go to last post
10 777
No longer able to to send and recieve email by Bam Enterprise Inc.
I have a paid hotmail account so I can use it with my blackberry. I also was able to use it with outlook express up until last week when I get the...
December 18th 07 03:19 AM
by PA Bear Go to last post
1 358
je peux pas fait ma mesagrie by scoth.james
"scoth.james" scoti. a écrit dans le message de news: ...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
December 18th 07 08:39 AM
by scoth.james Go to last post
10 710
Good post by Jim Roberts
December 18th 07 10:32 AM
by Gerry[_2_] Go to last post
2 450
Weh by Helmut Friedrich
Sehr Helmut Friedrich , 76476 Bischweier, Murgtalstr. 65 A
December 18th 07 10:37 AM
by Helmut Friedrich Go to last post
0 259
Alert for an answer by il barbi
Is it possible I'm prompted when an answer arrives to a message I sent in a NG? something like a beep, a blinking icon, a popup window or something...
December 18th 07 12:33 PM
by ???[_3_] Go to last post
5 370
All emails are blank by Ken A
All my emails are just a blank page. When I open any email it will open but there is no text in the message. I send a new email to myself and when...
December 18th 07 12:42 PM
by ÕÅÏÔÎÄ Go to last post
6 410
Attached versus imbedded by sandman832
Whenever I send an attachment, the receiver receives the attachments both attached AND IMBEDDED in the message body. This may seem like a minor...
December 18th 07 12:47 PM
by ÕÅÏÔÎÄ Go to last post
4 371
attachment by Pietro
Power point show (PPS) attachments say there is no file associated with it but if i save it to the hard drive it will open.
December 18th 07 12:52 PM
by ÕÅÏÔÎÄ Go to last post
3 387
come posso inviare email e riceverli by monica zenari
ho tentato troppe volte di configurare outlookexpress per l'invio e recezione dei miei email ma sempre senza risultati potete aiutarmi
December 18th 07 01:05 PM
by monica zenari Go to last post
0 328
Carie Pixley is higher than George W. Bush! by carie pixley
It was no felons that voted chomo faggot Larry Craig into office. Something about credibility of the beautiful people has been overlooked. You would...
December 18th 07 02:34 PM
by AlmostBob Go to last post

From The