Threads in Forum : Outlook Express Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
RETARDED HERE...HELP...PLEASE by sandra4453
I'm hoping this is an easy fix. I'm always keeping computer clean, running antiviral, spyware removal, etc. Now, all of a sudden and continuously,...
February 26th 06 08:41 PM
by PA Bear Go to last post
8 553
info by Pascale Deleuze
salut, je ne voudrai plus recevoir de message dans une langue étrangére car je n'y comprends rien. Je n'arrive pas à ouvrir les PJ de mes messages,...
February 26th 06 08:44 PM
by antioch Go to last post
1 537
Export Messages...to WHERE?? by Donovan
"Donovan" wrote in message news:... "ionamic" wrote in message ...
February 26th 06 08:55 PM
by Donovan Go to last post
0 420
Using OE6 on two computers for same email account by David
I have two computers ... a laptop running Outlook Express 6 on Win 2000 and also a desktop Running outlook express on XP. I need to be able to...
February 26th 06 11:47 PM
by N. Miller Go to last post
5 940
message comes up by Sharon
when opening outlook express 2003 The following message comes up This addin "C\PROGRAM1\SPAMBL~1\BIN\471~1.0\SBOLExt.dll" could not be installed or...
February 27th 06 12:53 AM
by Michael Santovec Go to last post
1 301
Hello by Donovan
"Donovan" wrote in message ... I love you
February 27th 06 01:30 AM
by Donovan Go to last post
0 314
Old Posts on This Newsgroup by Marijana Govorcin
Any idea how to recall past posts on this server from about 2 weeks ago? Thanks.
February 27th 06 03:20 AM
by Bruce Hagen Go to last post
3 657
OE Sending mail PROBLEM by Geoff
Damn.....Did clean install of Win XP Pro SP2, made a new OE6 Identity (before setting up account and connecting to internet) and I still have the...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
February 27th 06 03:30 AM
by Geoff Go to last post
11 1,389
OE6 Skips Lines When Entering Message by Bobbie Ale
While I enter the text of an email message OE6 will all of a sudden skip one or two lines and continue typing my message on the new line. Anyone have...
February 27th 06 06:21 AM
by Bobbie Ale Go to last post
3 626
bericht by marja smidt
Ik heb problemen met outlook express.Telkens als ik het open word er direct bij vermeld dat er een fout is Het is iets met de host van POP3 en dat...
February 27th 06 11:19 AM
by Frank Saunders, MS-MVP OE Go to last post
1 506
Angel461955! by Roxann
hey waz up!
February 27th 06 01:37 PM
by nadia attmani Go to last post
2 364
can not delete by ALROL
I use win98se and I can not delete any e-mail in any folder, not even in safe mode. I am not very computer smart so please do not be too technical....
February 27th 06 03:36 PM
by Bruce Hagen Go to last post
1 423
WAB question:how to config the UI popped up with IAddrBook-Address by spider
Hi gurus, i'm writing an application working with WAB (Windows Address Book). My target is to pop up UI for user to select recipient(s). In the WAB...
February 27th 06 04:52 PM
by Jim Pickering Go to last post
6 918
I lose a month of email every time I compress by [email protected]
Outlook Express sometimes pops up an email "Do you want to compress"? When I say yes, I sometimes lose the most recent month of email. Its as if the...
February 27th 06 04:54 PM
by Bruce Hagen Go to last post
1 501
Error Number: 0x800ccc19 by Tyson
I get the following error every time I try to send any kind of message: A time-out occurred while communicating with the server. Subject 'SAT',...
February 27th 06 08:21 PM
by Bruce Hagen Go to last post
3 2,920
OE6 error messages XP PRO by TonyK
I have already posted this to my ISP (zen), but thought this group might help. Problem: ******** I am moving my mail from this computer to...
February 27th 06 08:25 PM
by PA Bear Go to last post
4 569
Error Message When Compacting Folder by Dale
Whenever I attempt to compact a folder I have created, the following error message is displayed: The folder is currrently in use by Outlook Express...
February 27th 06 08:30 PM
by PA Bear Go to last post
5 661
Identities option missing in File menu by Kevin Bean
Can anyone help with troubleshooting when the 'Identities' option is missing in the File menu. I am using Outlook Express v 6.00.2900.21800 on...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
February 27th 06 11:11 PM
by Jim Pickering Go to last post
13 1,992
Change email subject line... by silas
Is there any way to change the Subject line of a received (and stored) email? Thanks. silas
February 27th 06 11:59 PM
by Kuay Tim Go to last post
1 1,053
Fast computer requires repeated clicking of Send/Receive icon to start download of e-mail by Arty
Recently built new computer, which is working fine and is very fast (by old standards). Now I have to repeatedly click "Send/Receive" icon to start...
February 28th 06 02:47 AM
by Bruce Hagen Go to last post

From The