Threads in Forum : Outlook Express Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
  Thread Reverse Sort Order / Thread Starter Last Post Replies Views
Attachments by Will S.
How do I include a photo attachment without the photo showing up in the main body of the message. Can you sent the photo attachment so you have to...
April 20th 10 11:28 PM
by Will S. Go to last post
0 477
attachments by shakey[_2_]
I am running XP V3 with OE6 as my mail program. I have had no previous problem getting attachments from this or any party but today they have sent...
January 2nd 10 09:27 PM
by shakey[_2_] Go to last post
0 196
Attachments by Will S.
How do I include a photo attachment without the photo showing up in the main body of the message. Can you sent the photo attachment so you have to...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
May 22nd 10 11:06 AM
by niranjan kumar Go to last post
10 1,366
attachments by shakey[_2_]
I am running XP V3 with OE6 as my mail program. I have had no previous problem getting attachments from this or any party but today they have sent...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
January 4th 10 01:30 AM
by Bruce Hagen Go to last post
12 651
attachments "access . . denied" after store move by [email protected]
Win 2000 Pro; OE6 I followed the instructions in www.insideoe.com to move my OE6 store and since then I cannot open attachments. I get the following...
November 8th 06 05:24 PM
by Rob Go to last post
3 651
attachments - i get a paper clip appearing on most emails by biomike
I am using outlook express 6 recently a paper clip has appeared next to the email whether or not ther is an attachment. how can i resolve...
August 18th 06 04:23 PM
by Frank Saunders, MS-MVP OE/WM Go to last post
9 725
Attachments - or not by mavis
Why does OE indicate that there are attachments to most incoming emails (by showing paperclip) - when most of these emails were never sent...
October 16th 06 04:21 PM
by mac Go to last post
2 406
Attachments and inbox shrinked by Mike Busch
A firend called me to tell me he signed on the his Internet checked his mail and when he opened his Outlook express, the whole inbox was in very...
April 25th 06 04:39 PM
by Mike Busch Go to last post
3 551
Attachments and Preview by Patrick Whittle
With Windows XP Home Edition I use Outlook Express. Have you ever experienced a problem with attachments? With me, I can only preview my e-mail...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
February 21st 06 10:45 PM
by JoAnn Paules [MVP] Go to last post
12 1,146
Attachments appear in emails, but receive error if try to open or by kev
When I see my email, I see the attachments and everything looks fine. If I try to open it or save to my desktop I receive the following error...
April 28th 07 02:14 AM
by Michael Santovec Go to last post
1 409
Attachments are deleted when clearing IE history by Mike J
Hi All When I delete files and clear history in IE5 it also deletes (or prevents access to) my email attachments. I need to be able to tidy up IE,...
April 5th 06 09:10 PM
by Mike J Go to last post
4 659
attachments blocked by Homer
I'm using OE 6 on a newly aquired laptop running XP. Recently OE has blocked attachments on emails from friends. A message appears in a white...
October 12th 09 06:25 PM
by Homer Go to last post
0 315
attachments blocked by Homer
I'm using OE 6 on a newly aquired laptop running XP. Recently OE has blocked attachments on emails from friends. A message appears in a white...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
October 23rd 09 03:46 AM
by Richard[_9_] Go to last post
14 1,172
Attachments Breaking up by Me
When we forward and attachment to somebody, our email sends out three copies and they receive three copies. Even though the attachment is not...
October 11th 07 01:32 PM
by frans dom Go to last post
2 430
Attachments don't show up by Brunodog
I've got an issue where an email is sent to my wife and I at the same time from the same email address. When I receive it, it has attachments on it...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
May 24th 07 02:55 AM
by Brunodog Go to last post
11 674
Attachments I send can't be opened by Sago48
I recently redid my hard drive with XP, SP2 etc. Since then some email recipients can open attachments from me - small word files - and some can't....
February 7th 08 09:34 PM
by Robert Aldwinckle Go to last post
8 479
attachments no longer available to download or view by emwolf
I no longer can view or download attachments that are emailed to me. I've just recently uninstalled Norton systemworks, if that could be related....
March 19th 06 04:58 PM
by Bruce Hagen Go to last post
1 475
attachments not appearing by rsanders
Attachment does not appear on Express 6 when sent from Outlook. Others copied get attachment. Any ideas? -- rsanders
March 20th 08 07:16 PM
by Michael Santovec Go to last post
2 295
Attachments not visible by macdoni93
Hi, Recently I have been unable to view attachments in new incoming mail. The size of the mail is correct for the attached file (eg 1MB), but there...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
February 23rd 08 01:02 AM
by macdoni93 Go to last post
11 1,100
Attachments Open in Windows Live Mail by Paul_In_WI
I'm sick and tired of my attachments opening in Windows Live Mail. How do I set it back to where attachments open in OE again??? Help Please....
January 27th 10 02:15 AM
by Paul_In_WI Go to last post

From The