Threads in Forum : Outlook Express Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
ben weer aangesloten by Gerard Thijssen
hallo allemaal
February 25th 06 11:15 PM
by antioch Go to last post
3 579
How do I set up outlook express so that messages do open unless I open them. by Nev.
I have just reinstalled Win XP. It is so long since I set up outlook express, that I have forgotten how to set it up so that messages do not open...
February 25th 06 11:49 PM
by Nev. Go to last post
2 858
Outlook Express Sending Mail PROBLEM by Moir
Damn........... THE PROBLEM HAS RETURNED! I have email scanning off, I have deleted dbx folders, Sent items, Outbox and Pop3iudl. I have also...
February 26th 06 12:51 AM
by PA Bear Go to last post
4 757
OE 6 vs Outlook by Mark Pasquale
Which is a better e mail client to use
February 26th 06 01:22 AM
by PA Bear Go to last post
2 482
IMAP says message not on server, but it is by Randy Brook
Using an Imap server with OE6 client over an internet connection. Recently some new messages, many but not all from one sender, seem to disappear....
February 26th 06 01:26 AM
by Randy Brook Go to last post
0 839
How to I Clear Cached Searches? by razor
In the search window of either a search engine or just the search field on a website...it seems to keep all of my past searches even though I...
February 26th 06 01:35 AM
by razor Go to last post
2 685
outgoing email with bcc copy automatically by Paul
If I want any outgoing emails that I sent to have a blind cc copy a must to my another webmail address. Can I do it and how? Thanks. -- Paul
February 26th 06 03:15 AM
by Miyahn Go to last post
5 1,023
Yahoo Plus Mail Authorization Problems by Eve L Dewer
Attempts to use Yahoo Plus Mail's Address Guard Option has resulted in authorization problems. Can any suggest fixes? Yahoo has suggested, among...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
February 26th 06 04:04 AM
by N. Miller Go to last post
10 1,429
Can't Send mail using Netscape by RJ
I am using Outlook Express with my Netscape ISP mail account. I used to be able to receive and send mail with Outlook Express, but now I can only...
February 26th 06 08:10 AM
by Kath Adams Go to last post
6 970
Font Size - O.E. by antioch
Hello All I can see how to change font size in messages/mail etc, but is there a way to change font size in the Folders/Contacts area of O.E. I have...
February 26th 06 01:26 PM
by Frank Saunders, MS-MVP OE Go to last post
3 776
Unread count incorrect + no spell checking by StainlessSteelRat
Hi folks, Over the years of using OE6, and having reinstalled a few times, I've found on occasion that for no obvious reason the unread count of...
February 26th 06 01:32 PM
by StainlessSteelRat Go to last post
6 914
ïîðíî ôèëüì by $M@K
ßñíûé äåíü1.. ïîðíî õóé
February 26th 06 02:02 PM
by $M@K Go to last post
0 442
Transferring inbox.dbx and others from One Computer to Another without Network by frank1492
I was running Outlook Express on an old Aptiva with Win 98, and now have a new Dell with Win XP. When the data was moved over, the e-mails in the old...
February 26th 06 02:12 PM
by Á¤¼¼¿µ Go to last post
5 806
Favourites/bookmarks by Percy
My wife is disabled and blind and she has been given a new laptop and she wants to know how can she get favourites/bookmarks and Address book from...
February 26th 06 02:24 PM
by Kuay Tim Go to last post
4 661
Help Me Recover E-mails? by Danno
Hello All, I unfortunately had to re-install the WindowsXP operating system but it was not a re-format. My intention was to save all my documents,...
February 26th 06 04:48 PM
by Danno Go to last post
4 702
alicebox by villechenon fabienne
dossier connection
February 26th 06 04:58 PM
by villechenon fabienne Go to last post
0 433
Need a formula by Charles Woll
In columns C to M, where M would be incrementing +1 column each week, find the average of the highest 7 of 10 numbers. Skipping blank columns. ...
February 26th 06 07:27 PM
by Charles Woll Go to last post
2 601
Export Messages...to WHERE?? by ionamic
I want back up my messages so the obvious method is to EXPORT. The problem is, OE does not provide a choice of destination. (MS is not big on CHOICE...
February 26th 06 08:03 PM
by Donovan Go to last post
2 601
I cant receive messages from one sender only by Dylanfan
A friend sends me emails but they don't come through. She does not get a 'failure to deliver' message so she doesn't know that I havent received...
February 26th 06 08:12 PM
by ÓÅÒÇÅÊ ÒÏÍÁÎÏ× Go to last post
9 1,792
Outlook Express Hanging while reading newsgroups by glas
I have been having a big problem with Outlook Express hanging while reading newsgroups. When I first enter one of the newsgroups it will download...
February 26th 06 08:17 PM
by PA Bear Go to last post

From The