Threads in Forum : Outlook Express Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
  Thread Reverse Sort Order / Thread Starter Last Post Replies Views
OE is printing all HTML tags by Tube Dave
Only this past few days I've noticed when I print an email, I get the HTML tags printed too. It looks a mess & is hard to read. I've searched OE...
January 11th 08 09:20 AM
by Tube Dave[_2_] Go to last post
3 606
oe is sending multiple copies of an email - why is that happening? by dmw
Hi - i am using oe 6 and a few weeks ago my recipients started receiving from 3-34 copies of the same email. It appears to be happening only when...
October 20th 06 03:17 AM
by Bruce Hagen Go to last post
3 513
OE is sending multiple copies of an email to each addressee by Dave
All of a sudden OE is sending multiple copies of an email to each addressee. Sometimes up to 20 or so copies. At the same time even though the...
March 3rd 07 01:10 AM
by Frank Saunders, MS-MVP OE/WM Go to last post
2 530
OE is sending multiple JPG images by MMille
When I attach a picture file jpeg file to an email message, it will send multiple copies. I sent a test message to myself with attachment, and...
January 30th 08 08:18 PM
by Frank Saunders MS-MVP IE,OE/WM Go to last post
7 458
OE isn't functioning properly here either and one of the dlls will not register by Sandy J[_2_]
I'm running WindowsXP professional with service pack 2 IE7 and outlook Express 6 I've done all the updates whenever they are offered. My problem is...
October 20th 07 03:26 AM
by Sandy J[_2_] Go to last post
7 334
OE issues by [email protected]
I recently upgraded and now when i lauch OE 6 i keep getting this error, Unable to poll for new messages on your HTTP server. Account: 'Hotmail',...
November 12th 06 05:10 AM
by Jim Pickering Go to last post
4 550
OE issues by Clifford Hines
In the last few hours i have been gettting this error message on my oe express. An unknown error has occurred. Account: 'pop.ix.netcom.com',...
June 19th 06 03:24 AM
by Bruce Hagen Go to last post
1 595
OE kan geen nieuwe berichten verzenden. by beeldenaar
Er is geen mogelijkheif om via Outlook Express nieuwe berichten te verzenden. Oplossing ?
August 16th 06 03:00 PM
by Bruce Hagen Go to last post
1 434
OE keeps asking to insert M.S.works 2000, looking wks2000.msi file by nizora
"Outlook express has been telling me to insert M.S. works2000, looking for wks2000.msi file " The above problem occurs every time I am trying to...
June 17th 07 02:50 AM
by nizora Go to last post
6 885
OE keeps changing setting by Kirk_
I have two computers on the same email addresses. I need to retrieve messages both places. I a have all my settings to "leave messages on server"...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
November 19th 06 05:07 AM
by $B4,8}!!KvJ(B Go to last post
18 1,375
OE keeps changing to work off line by homepc
My Outlook Express keeps changing to work off line. I recently added an imap gmail connection and installed Windows SP3. I don't know if these...
May 18th 08 09:40 PM
by homepc Go to last post
5 347
OE keeps crashing PC every time I use "find" by Ian R
Hi Just wondered if anyone has had this problem? Every time I use "FIND" within OE my PC crashes and restarts. I have compacted all folders hoping...
February 18th 06 01:02 AM
by Michael Santovec Go to last post
3 410
OE Keeps Sending Out the Same Message by Absolutely
Have an OE install that sends out the same email 10-20 times.
February 1st 07 11:52 PM
by Absolutely Go to last post
1 475
OE Launch Error by woody
Last week I started getting an error which is OE launch error could not find registry info. I tried restoring XP to an earlier dates but had no...
July 24th 06 04:07 AM
by Jim Pickering Go to last post
9 958
OE launches Identity login on boot-up by Homer
I'm in the process of setting up a brand new Dell mini net book. It's running XP and I'm using OE 6. I have two other machines that all use Outlook...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3 ... Last Page)
November 14th 09 05:53 PM
by [email protected] Go to last post
70 3,258
OE launches Identity login on boot-up by Homer
I'm in the process of setting up a brand new Dell mini net book. It's running XP and I'm using OE 6. I have two other machines that all use Outlook...
August 15th 09 05:06 PM
by Homer Go to last post
0 171
OE launches into password protected identity by Spookytooth
Why does OE sometimes (but not always) launch straight into a password protected identity (without requiring a password) despite the fact that it's...
February 22nd 07 05:41 PM
by PA Bear Go to last post
4 405
OE LINKS by Paul Koukos
Hey there. I can not open any links in OE using Safari Web Browser. Any ideas how to fix this. Thanks. Paul
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
April 29th 10 07:39 PM
by PA Bear [MS MVP] Go to last post
12 1,079
OE LINKS by Paul Koukos
Hey there. I can not open any links in OE using Safari Web Browser. Any ideas how to fix this. Thanks. Paul
April 24th 10 02:04 PM
by Paul Koukos Go to last post
0 320
OE locking up by Mike
I am having a problem with an individual email. It is a reminder from Netflix that will not open and when I click on it to get rid of it it locks...
August 29th 07 05:03 PM
by Bruce Hagen Go to last post

From The