Threads in Forum : Outlook Express Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
  Thread / Thread Starter Last Post Replies Reverse Sort Order Views
Transferring OE6 -- Including Newsgroups by TKM[_3_]
I use two computers (home and road) and MS-XP with OE6 on both. I transfer the message store folder "Outlook Express" from one to the other as...
January 6th 10 09:54 PM
by Bruce Hagen Go to last post
2 208
Cannot send pictures by George Jurak
For some unknown reason, I cannot send pictures through my Outlook Express 6. When I highlight the pictures I want to send and right click and click...
March 30th 10 04:00 PM
by Bruce Hagen[_4_] Go to last post
2 1,714
I get this POP3 Error message; No server Error 0x800CCC90. by Aamir[_3_]
Hey , there is no any problem in you OE either your mail provider it,s bcoz of your anti virus check your anti virus mail setting Step 1 :-...
April 9th 10 02:46 AM
by paulo sergio de lima Go to last post
2 620
No printing in OE 6 by Patch
I've lost the ability to print emails in OE6. If I want to print a message I have to forward it to my Hotmail account and print it from there. I'm...
April 13th 10 04:54 PM
by Bruce Hagen[_4_] Go to last post
2 618
Receiving duplicate e-mail by bonkk
HELP!! PLEASE!! I have recently changed internet providers, and I am now receiving 2 of every e-mail.. I have tried everything I've found on the...
April 14th 10 08:13 PM
by Bruce Hagen[_4_] Go to last post
2 596
question? by Ryan Murthick
is windows live mail better than outlook express? and can i transfer all my accounts onto live mail from outlook express?
April 26th 10 08:46 PM
by PA Bear [MS MVP] Go to last post
2 508
Attachment by lyonel Jean Paul
June 1st 10 05:24 AM
by Bruce Hagen[_4_] Go to last post
2 671
email not functioning by kRUShNa
I have joined outlook expess since more than a year ago. but i am not receiving mail nor have been able to send any email.Please sysnronise.
June 12th 10 06:46 PM
by PA Bear [MS MVP] Go to last post
2 813
Live Mail Question Please by galickii anatolii
jbvhiiiiiiiiiiivi "galickii anatolii" сообщил/сообщила в новостях следующее: news:... "Bob Newman" ...
January 12th 10 10:18 PM
by Bruce Hagen Go to last post
2 254
Duplicate e-mail msgs by bonkk[_2_]
After changing providers, I set up my Outlook Express to recieve the e-mails rather than leaving them on the web mail site.. I am now getting two of...
March 26th 10 06:18 PM
by Bruce Hagen[_4_] Go to last post
2 481
OE stoped working by Peter Piper
Hi. For some reason my OE has stopped sending and receiving although no changes have been made to the settings. I have checked with my ISP. Tiscali...
March 22nd 10 02:56 PM
by Bruce Hagen[_4_] Go to last post
2 485
Receive messages in Inbox of OE months after they were sent by computerchallengedcc
tCan anyone help with this? What could possibly cause messages to not appear in the OE Inbox until weeks or months later after being sent? OE is...
January 8th 10 02:38 AM
by Bruce Hagen Go to last post
2 341
Reply function doesn't work by Ber
After typing a reply to a message and clicking "Reply," the message just sits in my Outbox. Any ideas? -- Thanks, Ber
January 11th 10 10:04 PM
by Bruce Hagen Go to last post
2 574
Opening Email by John Barton
Using Outlook Express 6. How do I get the email message page to open Maximized? When I open OE Inbox the page is Maximized. Thanks
January 16th 10 06:11 PM
by Bruce Hagen Go to last post
2 414
German government warns against using MS Explorer by Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook][_2_]
"Never argue with an idiot, they will just bring you down to their level and then beat you with experience." -- Milly Staples Post all replies...
January 19th 10 07:04 AM
by John Hacker[_2_] Go to last post
2 411
German government warns against using MS Explorer by Hot-text
Someone is still running IE 6? I RUN IE 6 on Windows 98 And I not the ONLY ONE! "Tony Toews " wrote in message...
January 17th 10 03:27 AM
by David H. Lipman Go to last post
2 360
bonjour by hgfhgfhgfhgf
salu
January 20th 10 12:44 AM
by nouri abdellatif Go to last post
2 407
German government warns against using MS Explorer by Tom Willett[_2_]
Troll alert. "John Hacker" wrote in message ... : Now this must be the news...
January 19th 10 12:32 AM
by ANONYMOUS[_2_] Go to last post
2 339
outlook express fails to initialize by Nica
Outlook express does not start anymore, I double click on the shortcut, on the file in the outlook express folder in program files and nothing. I...
February 14th 10 04:33 PM
by Bruce Hagen[_4_] Go to last post
2 703
activacion by aromero