Threads in Forum : Outlook Express Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
  Thread / Thread Starter Reverse Sort Order Last Post Replies Views
problems by Marietta B. Wright
I'm having problems sending and receiving mail what address do I use? thanks, Marietta...
July 3rd 07 12:04 AM
by PA Bear Go to last post
3 455
Hass by Marija
March 5th 06 03:38 PM
by Marija Go to last post
0 350
marijadjokvucic by marija djokvucic
HIPO ALPE-ADRIA-BANKA AD Postovani, Javljam se povodom vase ,,prijave o slobodnom radnom mjestu'' objavljenom u dnevnom listu ,,Pobjeda'' dana...
October 5th 07 02:29 AM
by daisy vasquez duran Go to last post
1 258
Outlook Express vs. Microsoft Outlook 2003 by Marijana
Should I switch to Microsoft Outlook 2003 - is it a better program and if I do how do I transfer my e-mails from Outlook Express to Microsoft...
September 19th 06 10:19 PM
by FAB Go to last post
5 653
.dbx problem by Marijana Govorcin
I had experienced a crash last week and after that out of the 20 folders in my Outlook Express 6 Inbox, 10 were there with all the e-mails intact but...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
February 15th 06 03:56 PM
by Steve Cochran Go to last post
15 1,199
Old Posts on This Newsgroup by Marijana Govorcin
Any idea how to recall past posts on this server from about 2 weeks ago? Thanks.
February 27th 06 03:20 AM
by Bruce Hagen Go to last post
3 658
FOTO by marika[_2_]
January 12th 09 12:18 AM
by luiz carlo Go to last post
2 308
Address Book Empty Now by Marilee
After uploading/installing a Office XP update, my address book completely dumped. I get an error message simply stating, "An error occurred during...
July 16th 06 09:11 PM
by Frank Saunders, MS-MVP OE/WM Go to last post
2 453
Password by Marilyn
It won't take my regular password, I never had trouble with it before. Help
August 24th 08 06:50 PM
by PA Bear [MS MVP] Go to last post
3 249
Newsgroups by Marilyn Rodda
I am having trouble setting up my Newsgroups. I cannot download the groups into my Outlook Express. How do i do it
November 30th 08 04:49 PM
by PA Bear [MS MVP] Go to last post
2 312
Deleted Items Folder by marina2003
I have somehow lost my 'deleted items folder".... when I try to delete an email, it obviously has nowhere to go... I then thought that if I create...
November 10th 08 03:33 PM
by Bruce Hagen Go to last post
2 292
hej by mario
August 3rd 08 08:43 PM
by mario Go to last post
0 201
extract e-mail-addresses from the OE-folder by Mario Krsnic
Hello, is it possible to extract all e-mail-addresses from some OE-folder. I have in a folder many mails from the visitors of my home page. Now I...
June 14th 07 09:25 PM
by Michael Santovec Go to last post
3 573
DFHDS by Mário Marques