Threads in Forum : Outlook Express Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
problem sending e-mail by Girdwood
When I try to send an e-mail I get the following error message: "An unknown error has occurred. Protocol: SMTP, Port: 0, Secure(SSL): No, Error...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
February 24th 06 08:45 PM
by studentessa Go to last post
12 1,254
moving "sent" letters to a new folder around messes everything up by rock9995
Hey Fellas: Remember you guys tried to help me when all my sent letters were deleted from the sent messages file of my non-paid accounts in OE...
February 24th 06 08:49 PM
by N. Miller Go to last post
7 628
Deleted Outlook Express folders with emails by Antony Addy
Hi all, Yesterday, I accidently deleted the folders with emails of a friend who had somehow managed to put all there folders in the Deleted Items...
February 24th 06 10:11 PM
by AILEMA\(TONY\) Go to last post
3 727
salut by nathalie
bonjour a tous je suis française ne parlant aucune langues étrangères je recherche quelqu'un avec qui discuter je vous attend a bientôt
February 24th 06 11:43 PM
by antioch Go to last post
7 536
reinstalling by Mark Pasquale
Does anyone know how to reinstall internet explorer 6? i got IE 7 but it slowed my computer down
February 25th 06 01:50 AM
by PA Bear Go to last post
4 562
capstone checkpoint by MITCHELL ROBINSON
the obstacles I might encounter are time management and procrastination ..I will try to overcome by buckling down and trying to manage my time and...
February 25th 06 02:09 AM
by TeVan Go to last post
2 334
I think my Delete Folder is corrupted by Dena Jo
Every time I try to delete something or empty the Delete Folder, or even close out of OE, the program bombs. Suggestions? -- Dena Jo Email goes...
February 25th 06 03:49 AM
by Kuay Tim Go to last post
3 699
Deleting identity problem by Rob
Hi, i bought a new computer and am selling the old one. I have deleted all but one of the identities i want to delete in OE6. I cannot delete this...
February 25th 06 12:23 PM
by Frank Saunders, MS-MVP OE Go to last post
1 558
dad by Murat Taþkýran
dad
February 25th 06 01:30 PM
by Opinicus Go to last post
2 348
yui by ÖÅÎÑ
trutyu
February 25th 06 01:49 PM
by mac Go to last post
2 745
ÏÂÝÉÅ by ÷ÉÔÁÌÉÊ
ÐÒÏ×ÅÒËÁ Ó×ÑÚÉ
February 25th 06 03:14 PM
by ÷ÉÔÁÌÉÊ Go to last post
0 357
ciao by
February 25th 06 05:01 PM
by Florence ALFONSI Go to last post
2 526
Sending to a group name by Bill Bannon
I created a group list in IE6 and I want only the group name to appear in the "sent to" line on the receivers' end rather than all of the actual...
February 25th 06 05:05 PM
by Kuay Tim Go to last post
1 693
XP PRO IE6 OE6 fail/corruption by TonyK
My computer went haywire last night. I lost my LAN and Internet connection. After much work I now have my Lan and internet back but OE will not pick...
February 25th 06 05:08 PM
by Florence ALFONSI Go to last post
3 583
iskelmä by ari
moi timo mitä kuuluu
February 25th 06 05:13 PM
by ari Go to last post
0 309
Help : Regarding Iafrica E-mail account by Johann C Hamel
I'm currently at IAfrica as an ISP. How many e-mail accounts can I register? Currently only have 1 for the whole family? Thanks
February 25th 06 07:04 PM
by Bruce Hagen Go to last post
1 431
federpescamar by LAGARTO
informar,cañas pescar surf casting, precio calidad.y carretes.
February 25th 06 07:27 PM
by dusan Go to last post
1 398
Importing plain text email messages into Outlook Express by Martin James Thornhill
I cannot find a way to import plain text email messages from a bespoke system into Outlook Express. OE seems only to import existing PST files, or...
February 25th 06 07:42 PM
by Michael Santovec Go to last post
5 983
Newsgroups error combining messages by Jimmy
When I download video files that are in multiple messages in OE6 and try to combine them I get an error "Command Failed To Execute" This occurs on...
February 25th 06 07:45 PM
by Michael Santovec Go to last post
2 711
Unable to send pictures by Michael
In Outlook Express when I try to send a message with a picture attached, McAfee blocks me from sending. It pops up over & overlike it is sending...
February 25th 06 07:47 PM
by Michael Santovec Go to last post

From The