Threads in Forum : Outlook Express Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
  Thread Reverse Sort Order / Thread Starter Last Post Replies Views
"No sender is specified" error - but only on imported messages by Reilly
When I try to send certain emails, I get the error: "The message could not be sent. No sender is specified. Please check your News Account...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
April 10th 07 07:33 AM
by Reilly Go to last post
10 1,330
"Non-Text" Spam Ads by janetb
Since my last post has received no response in five days (Message Rule for Spam 7/24), I am simplifying to a very specific question with a more...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
July 30th 06 11:27 PM
by antioch Go to last post
19 1,301
"One or more of the selected senders could not be added to your blocked senders list" by Ayatollah of rock 'n' roller
Hey all. I get this when ever I try to killfile anyone at all, regardless of who they are. I'm on OE6 in XP Home and this has only just...
May 3rd 10 09:38 PM
by Ayatollah of rock 'n' roller Go to last post
0 450
"One or more of the selected senders could not be added to your blocked senders list" by Ayatollah of rock 'n' roller
Hey all. I get this when ever I try to killfile anyone at all, regardless of who they are. I'm on OE6 in XP Home and this has only just...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
June 9th 10 05:31 PM
by 1[_3_] Go to last post
13 1,693
"Outlook Express did not close down correctly..." by mike b
For the last couple of days I've been having a small problem with OE (ver 6.2900.2180). When I turn on my PC and load Outlook Express, the last...
November 8th 07 02:50 PM
by mike b Go to last post
4 414
"Outlook Express did not shut down properly"? by Bill
Any explanation as to why I'm greeted each morning with "Outlook Express did not shut down properly"? I always close OE before shutting down the...
July 26th 07 07:57 PM
by PA Bear Go to last post
6 1,822
"Outlook Express has encountered a problem . . . " by Bruce Hagen
See if this helps. BTY, are you sure you're using XP/SP1? The numbers you posted don't jive, and if they did, you should have upgraded to SP2 more...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
May 5th 07 05:26 PM
by JDoe Go to last post
14 889
"õÄÁÌÅÎÉÅ ÐÒÏÆÁÊÌÁ" by ivan petrov
Login-ANTONIMUS,paroli-ERMILOV.Spasibo ogromnoe zaranee!!!!!
January 24th 07 01:54 PM
by ivan petrov Go to last post
0 337
"Pirated" .dbx File Recovery by Greg Lyons
Hello, Problem: Unable to open/ restore messages from a file recovered from a complete Windows backup (hard drive had been replaced following...
December 9th 08 07:41 PM
by Bruce Hagen Go to last post
5 318
"Popping" Hotmail by ng_reader
Anyone else having issues getting Outlook Express to retrieve messages from the Hotmail HTTP protocol servers out there on the Internet? I use a...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
January 21st 09 06:51 PM
by ng_reader Go to last post
12 712
"preparing to install" box pops up when sending by exhippie
I've seen this before, but now I can't find the article that describes how to fix it. On my wife's computer, using XP home and OE 6, every time she...
August 10th 07 12:36 AM
by Bruce Hagen Go to last post
1 433
"properly installed" by GMG
I cannot email from within IE 7 because "the mail client is improperly installed". I use Outlook Express.
November 24th 06 09:38 PM
by Jim Pickering Go to last post
1 475
"Remember password" not avalaible by chicchio
Hello ! I am running XP pro SP3, OE 6, IE 7; my system language is Italian, but I hope that the problem will be understood anyway. I use OE 6 for...
December 4th 09 10:16 AM
by chicchio Go to last post
0 176
"Remember password" not avalaible by chicchio
Hello ! I am running XP pro SP3, OE 6, IE 7; my system language is Italian, but I hope that the problem will be understood anyway. I use OE 6 for...
December 19th 09 11:15 PM
by MANUEL Go to last post
I have a problem and I hope that somebody in this estimeed community can help. "Reply All" in Outlook Express used to automatically and...
November 8th 06 06:52 PM
by Michael Santovec Go to last post
3 1,532
"Reply-To:" header in OE mail messages by ggull
I see that by View'ing "All Headers" in this post, there is a field to specify a Reply-To address. Is it possible to do this in a plain old mail...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
May 9th 06 09:01 PM
by vladi Go to last post
18 1,306
"Right click Send to Mail Recipient" uses Hotmail instead of O by Josh
When I right click on any file on the Desktop or Explorer, and click Send To, then Mail Recipient, instead of Outlook Express opening a new message...
July 7th 07 07:01 PM
by Michael Santovec Go to last post
5 2,212
"Run As" dialog problem by Jack Nation
I am using WinXP/IE6/OE6. Recently, when I click my OE icon, the Open is delayed by a "Run As" dialog. The dialog asks me to logon user name and...
June 9th 07 07:30 PM
by Michael Santovec Go to last post
3 307
"save picture as" = error- "system cannot find file specified" by Joe P.
When i receive a message with an annimated .gif or just a .jpg image that I want to save to another folder, I get the error. How can the system not...
November 22nd 06 07:52 AM
by 金å­å“矢 Go to last post
3 4,454
"Save Picture as" has no target message by volkswag
Right clicking on "Save Picture as" in IE, OE or Outlook has no follow up menu for selecting where to save the picture and Save/Cancel options....
February 23rd 07 01:21 AM
by Michael Santovec Go to last post

From The