Threads in Forum : Outlook Express Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
  Thread / Thread Starter Last Post Replies Reverse Sort Order Views
EML Files - Missing .exe file by CJP338
I have received emails with .emf attachments. I understand that I need to associate this file extension with msimx.exe, but this file is missing...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3 ... Last Page)
January 1st 08 01:23 AM
by Michael Santovec Go to last post
33 1,795
Error Mess Socket 10061, Error # 0x800ccc0e by Karen M
I am trying to assist a senior citizen with her Outlook Express 6 error proglem. I normally am able to locate the solution to her problem but this...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3 ... Last Page)
July 20th 07 05:20 AM
by ...winston Go to last post
33 3,591
Sent Items still MIA, tried importing from .dbx by T
Hello Ok, so I read, studied and attempted ALL the suggestions and instructions detailed in previous threads, inside.oe.com and oehelp.com, about...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3 ... Last Page)
August 20th 08 09:55 AM
by ramiztofigh Go to last post
33 1,951
Top Posting Protocol For Microsoft Software by D. Spencer Hines
Microsoft has employed the Top Posting Protocol for Outlook Express and Windows Live Mail -- and presumably for Outlook as well. I don't...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3 ... Last Page)
January 21st 09 07:49 AM
by Gordon[_4_] Go to last post
33 1,568
Re E-mail scanning with AVG by peejaa
I know Bruce explained to an earlier message that this is not necessary (see below)....but is there any chance that I could infect someone else if I...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3 ... Last Page)
April 16th 09 05:15 PM
by [email protected] Go to last post
33 1,784
Exporting Outlook Express Data by [email protected]
Is there a way to export only message headers (subject & sender etc.) to a database file, like Excel, Access, SQL Server etc. etc.?
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3 ... Last Page)
April 27th 06 06:42 PM
by PA Bear Go to last post
33 1,948
OE Hyperlinks do not work by Bill Wittmer
I installed a program called Lightshell from http://www.labyrinth.net.au/~mosses/rob/. Did not care for it and uninstalled it. From there my...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3 ... Last Page)
April 13th 06 03:34 AM
by PA Bear Go to last post
33 2,292
outlook express/windows live by map
i changed my windows live id password and now outlook express won't recognize my password.
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3 ... Last Page)
August 20th 08 09:57 AM
by ramiztofigh Go to last post
33 2,123
.email extension by shakey[_2_]
Opening ".email" extension attachments received from MSN results in a screen showing code rather than page. I have .email file extension set to...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3 ... Last Page)
May 3rd 09 09:22 PM
by Group almustshar Go to last post
32 2,136
Outlook Express Font Control by Pete B
I am using Outlook Express in IE7 as my email client. Since it was updated awhile back from a service pack, I have a problem with composing and/or...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3 ... Last Page)
July 3rd 09 07:47 PM
by Pete B Go to last post
32 1,440
Posting to this newsgroup by Mary Ann B.
Often when I try and post a new question, I cannot do so. I'm signed in, I click on 'new' and then 'question' and nothing happens. Today it worked...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3 ... Last Page)
January 24th 10 11:23 PM
by William Thompson Go to last post
32 3,365
Inbox delays by Ben Stevenson
I've got IE6. Whenever I open OE and straight to Inbox, there is the hourglass sign next to the mouse pointer. Everything is on hold. I have to...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3 ... Last Page)
December 27th 07 02:40 PM
by ªü¤s Go to last post
32 1,198
Can't Open Jpeg files in OE6 by Billy-B
I've been following a thread regarding this issue from May and thought I had this solved but not! Even since I installed IE 8.0 I can't open jpeg...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3 ... Last Page)
July 20th 09 10:21 PM
by PA Bear [MS MVP] Go to last post
32 2,028
TURN OFF COPYING WHEN COMPACTING? by Lindsay Graham
I use WinXP SP2 with IE7 and OE6. When I compact files in OE, 'backups' are created in the Recycle Bin. But I always do a full backup of OE before...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3 ... Last Page)
May 25th 07 11:20 PM
by PA Bear Go to last post
32 1,529
Missing toolbar (formatting text) by RoarAKB
Before christmas 2006 I bought 4 computers with Windows xp media center edition from Dell. They all have the same bug in outlook express. The format...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3 ... Last Page)
April 12th 07 10:25 PM
by i_takeuti Go to last post
32 2,308
Outlook Express won't forward by glen
'One or more of these pictures could not be found. When you send this message these picture....................' This has been going on the past...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3 ... Last Page)
August 8th 06 11:18 PM
by Michael Santovec Go to last post
32 2,480
HOW CAN SOMEONE SAVE (or backup) THE E-MAILS FROM OUTLOOK INTO A CD. by geokan
Hello, I would like to know whether I can transfer or save my e-mails, from Outlook express into a cd or a dvd or just in a file in my hard...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3 ... Last Page)
April 13th 07 02:41 AM
by i_takeuti Go to last post
32 1,955
OE6 crashing after XP SP2 installed by Simple Simon
OE 6.00.2900.2180 (xpsp_sp2_rtm.040803-2158) XP Pro Version 2002 SP2 I'm having stability problems with OE6 after an install of SP2 and the other...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3 ... Last Page)
July 14th 06 04:18 PM
by 2879306 Go to last post
31 2,138
I'm an iD10T, I know, but now I need to recover from it... by dirtycar74
I know I'm an iD10T but that's neither here nor there... I was working late the other night moving things around, making archives and deleting old...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3 ... Last Page)
June 10th 06 10:27 AM
by jure kavas Go to last post
31 2,373
Top posting by Don W.
Is it possible top post to replies in OE 6? Don
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3 ... Last Page)
January 11th 06 10:52 PM
by Steve Cochran Go to last post

From The