Threads in Forum : Outlook Express Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
Lost emails in folders - various websites haven't helped by JayGo
It all started two days ago when I opened OE and my inbox was completely empty. I imported files from .dbx sources however all 2005 emails are...
February 21st 06 02:40 PM
by Steve Cochran Go to last post
7 862
open multiple windows in IE 6.0? by JM
Hello, whenever im surfing the net and i click on a link ..it closes the window im in and opens a new one . this is real annoying . if i'm shopping...
February 21st 06 04:05 PM
by loreta rupsiene Go to last post
4 736
IO error by peggy
I keep getting locked up and then I get an error message saying IO something error. Any ideas?
February 21st 06 04:34 PM
by JOSE LUIS Go to last post
2 605
hi by lapanteranera
yes
February 21st 06 06:11 PM
by lapanteranera Go to last post
0 355
Lost Contact List by Roger Mantle
In OE6 the Shared Contact list does not show in one of the identities, it has a message 'no contact list to display'. there is no problem with the...
February 21st 06 09:18 PM
by Roger Mantle Go to last post
2 538
Attachments and Preview by Patrick Whittle
With Windows XP Home Edition I use Outlook Express. Have you ever experienced a problem with attachments? With me, I can only preview my e-mail...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
February 21st 06 10:45 PM
by JoAnn Paules [MVP] Go to last post
12 1,150
New Account by Chrishon Christophe
I'm having problems singing up for a new account.
February 22nd 06 01:56 AM
by Bruce Hagen Go to last post
1 311
Probleme de courriel by Mike
J'ai un probleme avec Outlook express. J'envoie des messages et je les retrouve parmi les elements envoyes mais les messages n'arrivent jamais a...
February 22nd 06 02:12 AM
by Bruce Hagen Go to last post
1 397
Messenger by L HAINES
I have signed up for messenger and it asked that I verify by going to the website that is posted. I have never got the email and it is consistently...
February 22nd 06 03:19 AM
by Bruce Hagen Go to last post
1 527
how to change print margin by Patrick
I can find "print preview" option to change print margin, anyone can help? TIA
February 22nd 06 04:46 AM
by Patrick Go to last post
2 663
accounts missing from tools menu by John
I downgraded from outlook XP to outlook express 6 and have found that accounts is missing from the tools menu
February 22nd 06 04:47 AM
by Kuay Tim Go to last post
1 757
OE 6 Fails to print and quits unexpectedly by Chris_OZ
When trying to print an email message, no print dialogue appears and OE quites with out warning, next an eeror report appears "AppName: msimn.exe"...
February 22nd 06 04:54 AM
by Jim Pickering Go to last post
1 727
Accounts missing from ttol menu by John
Have uninstalled outlook XP and /migrated/ back to Outlook Express 6 The accounts selection is missing from the tools menu. How do I get it back?
February 22nd 06 05:24 AM
by Bruce Hagen Go to last post
5 740
Sending rules by Decreenisi
Hi, Is there a way of setting up an automated mail send. I have a manager who each morning has to perform a task.... Pushing a button on a master...
February 22nd 06 08:34 AM
by DGuess Go to last post
1 441
erreur code by Vincenzo Di Russo [MVP]
Sandie Ribes wrote: Hello, I'm unable to send email through oe a message appears with this error code 0x800CCCOD at the end. Can anyone tell...
February 22nd 06 09:02 AM
by Vincenzo Di Russo [MVP] Go to last post
0 507
groupe de discussion by philippe
je n arrive pas a recevoir les groupes de discussion comment faire merc
February 22nd 06 10:11 AM
by philippe Go to last post
0 401
I can't speak English!! by
I'm from japan. prease my friend. I can't speak English. you can speak japanese?
February 22nd 06 10:24 AM
by 6yhhtnj5ttgihiifh Go to last post
2 498
e mail by Mark Pasquale
hi everyone I have noticed lately that when opening my OE6 that i dont get my e mails right away like i used to , now i have to go to send and...
February 22nd 06 12:02 PM
by $B Go to last post
3 321
Outlook Express launches without being told to by mwardtel
Question Subject: Outlook Express 2/22/2006 5:02 AM PST By: mwardtel In: microsoft.public.windowsxp.setup_deployment Just got a...
February 22nd 06 01:51 PM
by Steve Cochran Go to last post
1 422
Recovering deleted emails by srw
Is there any way to recover deleted emails? Are they temporarily stored in any subdirectory that could be reimported? Any help would be greatly...
February 22nd 06 01:58 PM
by Steve Cochran Go to last post

From The