Threads in Forum : Outlook Express Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
Saved file disappeared by Happy
While moving files one at a time from one saved file to another, the entire destination file disappeared! I looked in all the adjacent files, looked...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3)
February 20th 06 03:35 PM
by Steve Cochran Go to last post
27 2,017
Lost ALL subscriptions by Howard Kaikow
Where are the subscriptions specified? I have a multiboot system, and I stupidly cleared the accounts in one system, forgetting that the accounts...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
February 20th 06 03:52 PM
by Steve Cochran Go to last post
12 1,110
OE settings by [email protected]
I recently installed a new HD in my computer and reinstalled Win XP on it. I'm having a hard time transferring my OE stuff from the old HD to the new...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
February 20th 06 04:58 PM
by MikeB Go to last post
16 1,082
Problems with adding web-based email account (non-Hotmail) by Carmen
Hi, I recently tried setting up the Webmail account for my university on OE. My uni supports it, and gave me the proper settings to use (account...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
February 20th 06 05:35 PM
by Carmen Go to last post
11 1,078
error message 0x80070057 by Jim
I cannot send or receive emails. I get the error message 0x80070057 when I try and send. The email goes to out box but cannot be sent.
February 20th 06 11:44 PM
by Bruce Hagen Go to last post
1 1,183
refus by josaunier
je ne désire plus recevoir les messagesmicrosoft.public.windows.inet
February 21st 06 01:50 AM
by Charlie Tame Go to last post
1 436
Ng posts won't send immediately by Pete
I have OE set to send ng messages immediately. For the last week or so I have been having trouble sending posts. It puts up an error message...
February 21st 06 01:52 AM
by Pete Go to last post
6 623
error message 0x80070057 by Jim
Task ‘comcast.net – Sending’ reported error (0x80070057): ‘Could not complete the operation. One or more parameter values is not...
February 21st 06 02:04 AM
by Bruce Hagen Go to last post
1 4,746
What is the default font by Nick Le Lievre
In Outlook Express - I just installed Service Pack 1 and the font / size has changed and I want to know what the default is becuase I like it. --...
February 21st 06 02:20 AM
by Bruce Hagen Go to last post
7 967
[Help] outlook express by Merlin L'Enchanteur
Hello, I don't know if I'm in the right place to aks this, but here it is... I have a problem with Outllok Express... Every time I send a message...
February 21st 06 02:53 AM
by Bruce Hagen Go to last post
3 667
ÁªÏë300 by Íõçù
February 21st 06 03:50 AM
by Íõçù Go to last post
0 309
Encountered an error and must close by GTifeld
Hi, I just started getting this error message when trying to open Outlook Express and can't seem to get beyond it. I give it the okay to send the...
February 21st 06 04:03 AM
by Kuay Tim Go to last post
1 785
Task Bar by oldad
In Customize Task Bar is there any way to delete the "Past Items" entries, or is thee some reason for them to be shown.? Thanks in advance
February 21st 06 04:13 AM
by Kuay Tim Go to last post
5 853
Fonts and colors in outlook express by HERA DORE
Hi, Does anyone know why I can't see the colors and the fonts I change in Outlook express? The recipients see the colors but I don't. This happens...
February 21st 06 06:40 AM
by HERA DORE Go to last post
6 677
Address book conflicts with Outlook 2002 ? by Sunny
Hi, She who must be obeyed has bought a HP pocket PC, that runs on Windows Mobile 5.0 Pocket PC. To back up addresses etc Outlook 2002 is required...
February 21st 06 08:08 AM
by DGuess Go to last post
2 453
February 21st 06 10:00 AM
by Go to last post
0 391
filtering specific languages by seagull
Is there a way to set up a message rule to block a specific language set or mail from a specific country (not a specific address)? I get a lot of...
February 21st 06 10:38 AM
by mac Go to last post
1 650
E-Mail Messages Were Moved by Outlook to Another File by professor
Outlook Express on my home desktop Dell Dimension 4600i deleted or moved e-mail messages that I had filed away in some, but not all, of my mailbox...
February 21st 06 02:31 PM
by Steve Cochran Go to last post
2 594
Reposting - rephrasing unanswered question by shakey
When I send a message DIRECTLY from either Word or Excel no copy gets placed into my IE6 SENT FOLDER. Actually I find no record of it saved anywhere...
February 21st 06 02:35 PM
by Steve Cochran Go to last post
2 824
Pls help: need to find email.... by [email protected]
Hi there, Having some major issues with Outlook Express at the moment. My dad is a carpenter and a friend sent him an email with 3 photos of an...
February 21st 06 02:36 PM
by Steve Cochran Go to last post

From The