Threads in Forum : Outlook Express Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
Outlook Express 6 by dan
If this is not posted to the correct newsgroup please let me know. In my outlook express inbox I created a folder called "save". Problem is, I...
February 18th 06 11:34 PM
by Michael Santovec Go to last post
1 540
Server issue by Barattolo_67
Sometimes, when I get back to the PC after some time of inactivity, if I click on a new message to read it, I get the below error message: "Your...
February 18th 06 11:41 PM
by Michael Santovec Go to last post
1 500
Problems with two mail accounts by RayS
I am upgrading to another ISP and thus I temporarily want to get email from my old account and my new account. I have added my new account and made...
February 19th 06 12:44 AM
by DGuess Go to last post
4 648
Import/Export backed-up Win98OE to new WinXPOE by Louise Thompson
I've tried multi different ways to get my old OE folders, messages and Address Book to my new computer. I'm just about blind after reading ALL...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3)
February 19th 06 12:54 AM
by DGuess Go to last post
21 1,713
Names in "From" column are not displayed by Express Outlook
The names in the "from" column of OE6.0 are not displayed in my newsreader when viewing news posts. The other columns are displayed just fine and...
February 19th 06 02:06 AM
by Express Outlook Go to last post
2 638
Can't print in OE6 by Darrell
Jim, this worked for me. I have Windows XP Home with SP2 and OE6. Thanks, Darrell "Jim Pickering" wrote: Glad it worked and thanks for the...
February 19th 06 06:21 AM
by Darrell Go to last post
0 453
Cannot print e-mails by Darrell
This solved my problem. I have Windows XP Home with OE6. Thanks, Darrell "Steve Cochran" wrote: If you can print from IE and not from OE, then...
February 19th 06 06:24 AM
by Darrell Go to last post
0 534
email bounce ? by Henry Kolesnik
After about a year with no real problems with OE6 I thought I had it made until recently. Now, many times when I'm reading an email in a newsgroup...
February 19th 06 12:17 PM
by N. Miller Go to last post
4 547
No images, red x, ONLY on Expedia by [email protected]
OK, So I have had this wierd problem where when I log onto Expedia.com all of the j-peg images won't load and all I see is the little red x in...
February 19th 06 01:59 PM
by Don Varnau Go to last post
1 367
dennis by dennis
heey kim hoe gaat het met je
February 19th 06 03:06 PM
by dennis Go to last post
0 329
gfsgsd by oðuz açýkel
ghjfdjgfgþlfgfþlkgisfkgiþskigiey0ðýð0otglvöcnböçvmbþxlgpakglmkdgksljfokbþldgöflmsfgklfgh
February 19th 06 03:28 PM
by oðuz açýkel Go to last post
0 393
sal by ADAM DANIEL
sal ba hai sa ne intalnim k maine la ora 9 seara k?
February 19th 06 04:28 PM
by ADAM DANIEL Go to last post
0 334
aaattachement by pierre chavignot
i tried to send music or poetry attachments ,but nobody can open it.somebody told me that "works" is too old and no web today can open it.may i find...
February 19th 06 07:20 PM
by Michael Santovec Go to last post
1 361
Permission Denied error by dmray05
I have had Outlook Express up and running since November, and a couple weeks ago, a product called "Incredamail" somehow got installed and...
February 19th 06 11:27 PM
by DGuess Go to last post
1 779
Using a rule to move messages by JDR
I have a Hotmail account that I read using Outlook Express. I need to create a rule to move certain incoming Hotmail messages to a local...
February 19th 06 11:28 PM
by DGuess Go to last post
1 730
News Groups by Ronald Singer
I upgraded to Outlook Express 6 and lost my news group server loacations I do not know how to find the location of news group servers. I tried...
February 20th 06 01:55 AM
by Peter Go to last post
3 659
haberler by mertcan þen
February 20th 06 01:56 AM
by jose martiñez Go to last post
1 441
E-mails with "Sender Unknown" by [email protected]
I've recently started getting e-mails from some unknown person that are coming as "Sender Unknown." If I look at the Message Source via OE, there...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
February 20th 06 01:57 AM
by jose martiñez Go to last post
10 1,243
Having trouble with Certificates by PA Bear
Is this the only site where you have the problem? Are you experiencing any other odd or unwanted behaviors in IE? -- IE6-specific newsgroup:...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
February 20th 06 02:55 PM
by Bascom King Go to last post
12 1,294
Redirect mail to another computor on LAN by Birilac
Hi, We have 3 computers on a LAN (all connect to ISP via ADSL). Any one of us can and does open Outlook Express on their unit and download the...
February 20th 06 03:28 PM
by Steve Cochran Go to last post

From The