Threads in Forum : Outlook Express Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
Post of 10 hours ago by Terry Haeber
This refers to my post of approx. 10 hours ago, subject OEQB Problems: I have read posts and advice in this and similar Newsgroups over the last...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
January 10th 06 06:28 AM
by PA Bear Go to last post
13 1,554
Export / save mail rule by Wayne S
Is there any way that I can export / import mail rule(s) in Outlook Express 6? Thanks for any help! Wayne
January 10th 06 07:41 AM
by Wayne S Go to last post
2 747
Any Pitfalls when using Gmail? by Larry(LJL269)
On Fri, 6 Jan 2006 16:13:43 -0600, "Vanguard" wrote: |Instead I use e-mail aliases. Right now I use Sneakemail. ...
January 10th 06 08:23 AM
by Larry(LJL269) Go to last post
2 910
Change Color of Horizontal Scrollbar OE Groups by Chad Harris
I'm on an XPP SP2 box. I am looking for a setting at display propertiesappearance tabadvanced that will color the horizontal scrollbar in OE...
January 10th 06 12:46 PM
by Steve Cochran Go to last post
1 856
Store folder changes loses original folder by iag
I had 2 store folders, and wanted to switch from one to the other. Without warning the folders in the Store Folder I wanted to switch to to were...
January 10th 06 12:49 PM
by Steve Cochran Go to last post
5 969
New Outlook vs Outlook Express replacement by Tim Scott Mathews
I know there's a replacement coming for OE--is it gonna be called Webmail?--and the next MS Office will be selling before too much longer as well. ...
January 10th 06 12:52 PM
by Steve Cochran Go to last post
2 602
Putting pics into e-mail message instead of attaching them by Vincenzo Di Russo [MVP]
J Thinkpad wrote: Pasting a picture in my e-mail message. My verizon phone wants me to send pics to it by pasting them in the e-mail message and...
January 10th 06 01:18 PM
by Steve Cochran Go to last post
2 808
msimn referenced memory error by AP
I'm using OE6 with SP2 & all patches up to date. Hardware is Dell Pentium 4 3.2GHz with 1GB RAM. When I quit OE, I sometimes (not always!) get a...
January 10th 06 01:20 PM
by Steve Cochran Go to last post
2 771
managing OE in XP Home with multiple users by Krembo
Please explain how to use OE with multiple users in XP Home. How can I have all the users see all of the messages, or at least to have all of the...
January 10th 06 02:36 PM
by Frank Saunders, MS-MVP OE Go to last post
5 882
Attachment Symbol always displays by EM
Using OE 6, and WinXP SP2, with all Windows updates, OE 6 always shows the Attachment Symbol (clip) at the beginning of each message envelope, even...
January 10th 06 02:43 PM
by Frank Saunders, MS-MVP OE Go to last post
2 1,197
transfert de messages by sylvie peres
Je viens de changer de PC, comment faire pour transférer mes anciens messages et contacts qui étaient sur mon ancien ordinateur vers le nouveau?
January 10th 06 04:18 PM
by Bruce Hagen Go to last post
1 593
Saving Email to Word by SavvySurfer
HI, Does anyone know an easy way to save those special emails - like those from your children - that you might want to save for posterity? I have...
January 10th 06 05:08 PM
by SavvySurfer Go to last post
2 672
Not Q. but comment on OE "server not working" by Steve Cochran
Yes. "PA Bear" wrote in message ... Is NAV a part of NIS? Bebb wrote: I...
January 10th 06 07:52 PM
by PA Bear Go to last post
1 646
insert tab greyed out by r1wigs
I was going to send a picture in OE 6, after inserting it I realized it was way to large. closed OE, opened picture software, reduced its size....
January 10th 06 08:05 PM
by Bruce Hagen Go to last post
3 2,135
forwarding from newsgroups by Barbara
With my new PC I am unable (as in the past) to forward a post from a newsgroup (or even when it is on my harddrive) to someone in mail. I get the...
January 10th 06 09:22 PM
by PA Bear Go to last post
1 742
Cannot open Inbox - need to restart again and again by Peter
Almost every time I try to open my Inbox it does not show. I don't have the same problem when I go to Sent Items. Sometimes when I go back to Inbox I...
January 10th 06 09:34 PM
by Steve Cochran Go to last post
3 1,423
OEQB Problems by Terry Haeber
Hello Win.XPHome (up to date), SP2 I have used this in the past with no problems. When I tried today I had four balloons pop up. Three were Registry...
January 10th 06 09:36 PM
by Steve Cochran Go to last post
5 809
Printing Problems by Harry Williams
Am unable to print e-mails from OE. Problem just appeared. Can print from MSWord and other applications (like from IE). Sent a query to Epson tech...
January 10th 06 09:37 PM
by Steve Cochran Go to last post
8 1,079
RCPTHOSTS by Eddie
I posted this question a few days ago but I don't seem to be able to find it again so apologies if anyone has tried to answer it befoe. The problem...
January 10th 06 10:52 PM
by Jim Pickering Go to last post
3 888
newsgroups by bliebowitz