Threads in Forum : Outlook Express Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
  Thread / Thread Starter Last Post Replies Reverse Sort Order Views
Compact messages by Bobm0001
For some reason, the "To free up disk space, Outlook Express can compact messages" reminder is popping up on my computer within two days of my last...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3 ... Last Page)
May 3rd 10 09:12 PM
by PA Bear [MS MVP] Go to last post
46 2,855
OE6 by abc[_4_]
Do you know if it's possible to install only OE6 software from MS Office XP? I still want to use the OE front end for newsgroup access. Thank you.
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3 ... Last Page)
January 2nd 10 05:31 PM
by Twayne[_3_] Go to last post
46 1,965
Outlook Express and IMAP problems (0x800CCC0F) by Gerard Bok
Looking for some guidance. Or aspirin :-) Situation: 10 mailboxes on a Courier IMAP server. Multiple users on multiple locations, all sharing all...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3 ... Last Page)
March 13th 06 11:52 PM
by Sam Go to last post
45 5,587
Any workaround to get Hotmail in Outlook Express by Bubey
My husband has had his Hotmail e-mail address since it's inception and hates to give it up just because we now have Vista. Anyone know of a way to...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3 ... Last Page)
September 23rd 07 03:03 AM
by EliteKat Go to last post
45 2,047
Where is address file ?? by InOverMyHead
I used the Gateway 'restore' disk to put a new OS (WinXP Home) back on my computer. It puts all your old files into a 'backup' folder so all the old...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3 ... Last Page)
March 10th 10 08:03 PM
by elisabeth singendonk Go to last post
45 2,366
posting problems in OE 6! by ahristosTelios
Hi. I am having problems posting messages to newsgroups in Outlook Express 6 using Windows Xp Home SP2! I write the messages and click send but my...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3 ... Last Page)
June 21st 07 04:28 AM
by Robert Aldwinckle Go to last post
44 2,546
Outlook Express Irritating Cleanup Dialog by Pete B
Any way I can change the frequency of the totally annoying "cleanup/compact" routine that OEx starts up almost every other time I close the program? ...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3 ... Last Page)
July 9th 09 02:56 AM
by N. Miller Go to last post
44 1,395
ActiveX will not re-install... by Neil Gould
Hi all, I've had the misfortune of having Adobe's "update" destroy my working ActiveX installation on IE6, and can not get it back even after...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3 ... Last Page)
July 20th 09 04:43 PM
by Roger Fink Go to last post
44 1,637
Can't switch identities by Nate
I am operating on IE 7 xp media center edition sevice pack 3. Ever since I updated my computer to the serivce pack 3 yesterday it won't let me...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3 ... Last Page)
April 24th 09 04:59 AM
by Виктория Бритвина Go to last post
44 2,950
i cant send an e-mail by linda martindale
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3 ... Last Page)
June 24th 09 10:41 AM
by Dori A Schmetterling Go to last post
43 1,551
Outlook Express folders do not match .dbx files in Store folder by daandehn
When I view the .dbx files in the Store folder there are some that have been previously deleted, but still showing. More improtantly, there are some...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3 ... Last Page)
July 23rd 09 02:57 AM
by Ron Sommer Go to last post
42 3,479
Drag and drop link stopped working by Paul
I used to drag and drop links from OE6 messages to IE7 window to open the webapges. It suddenly stopped working. I checked in the IE7's Internet...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3 ... Last Page)
October 6th 09 06:35 AM
by Gao zhi min Go to last post
42 3,094
How to use Outlook Express in Windows 7 by Steve Cochran
Several have wondered if there is anyway to use OE (or WinMail in Vista) in Windows 7. This page addresses some of the potential means to do...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3 ... Last Page)
July 16th 10 01:55 AM
by Rainald Taesler Go to last post
41 5,813
Missing posts??? by moonraker[_2_]
Hi team, I have post to questions recently entitled "Compacting........or rather not quite...." One dated...01 February 2010 23:50 The other....03...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3 ... Last Page)
February 8th 10 11:56 PM
by PA Bear, MS MVP[_2_] Go to last post
41 1,861
Address Book by Realt World-Service Professionals
I've been trying to export the addresses in my address book to Microsoft Outlook. How do I do this? When I've tried it came up with there was an...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3 ... Last Page)
July 7th 06 06:03 PM
by Realt World-Service Professionals Go to last post
41 1,563
Recover Email and Address Book From old hard drive by Pinhead
How do I recover Email and Address from old hard drive that I have slaved to a new hard drive
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3 ... Last Page)
November 9th 06 08:38 PM
by rorbert bruning Go to last post
40 2,169
Do you want to open this file - mail attachment - dialog box gone by Ken Snell
I'm running WinXP Pro with IE8. My Outlook Express has stopped asking me if I want to open this file when I click on a mail attachment (clicking on...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3 ... Last Page)
October 28th 09 01:14 PM
by Steve Cochran Go to last post
40 2,045
September 1st OE changes with Hotmail by Lonestar
We've gotten MS emails saying that on Sep 1 Outlook Express must be reconfigured for POP3 only in order to get Hotmail web mail. I've done...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3 ... Last Page)
September 3rd 09 09:06 PM
by N. Miller Go to last post
40 1,415
Newsgroups: MS should WARN us FIRST not to use real email addresses here!! by Dan
This is not a request for assistance, but rather a warning for newer users here, to hopefully prevent you from the same frustrations I have...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3 ... Last Page)
December 20th 06 04:58 PM
by Dan Go to last post
40 2,168
Outlook Express 6 download by Cone
Does anyone know where i can download OE6? It was deleted from my PC. i cannot find the download anywhere i have looked. Either i am blind or the...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3 ... Last Page)
February 28th 10 12:16 AM
by Twayne[_3_] Go to last post

From The