Threads in Forum : Outlook Express Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
  Thread / Thread Starter Last Post Replies Reverse Sort Order Views
Corrupt Address Book by SayWhat
Windows XP pro sp3 Internet Explorer 6 Outlook Explorer 6 Address book in .wab I set up a new identity for Outlook Express, but then I went back...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3 ... Last Page)
December 27th 09 12:11 AM
by Twayne[_3_] Go to last post
58 2,647
Outbox multiple re-sends by Bill[_6_]
What can cause an e-mail placed in the Outbox with a normal Send operation to remain there causing multiple sends of the same e-mail? It is necessary...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3 ... Last Page)
November 20th 09 04:41 AM
by nanylegal Go to last post
58 2,780
Red x by Kjw
I know this subject has been discussed before but I haven't found anything that covers my problem. All email I receive from this one person has the...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3 ... Last Page)
March 29th 10 04:47 PM
by Zac Thompson[_2_] Go to last post
56 3,000
Loss of OE Attachment by TKM[_4_]
Two computers with XP and SP3 running OE6 for the past year with no problems. The same e-mail message was downloaded on both computers. On one, ...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3 ... Last Page)
January 30th 10 07:50 PM
by Zac Thompson Go to last post
54 3,143
Unable to turn off or on "block images or other content in HTML em by John Van Kirk
Unable to turn off or on the security feature in Outlook Express 6 with latest updates, Tools\Options\Security\"Block images and other external...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3 ... Last Page)
October 1st 09 01:51 PM
by o Go to last post
54 3,547
Dividing Group by Joy[_2_]
We send a meeting notice to a group, and now it is too large to send, so I need to divide it in half. I don't know how to select half of the names...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3 ... Last Page)
May 6th 09 03:44 PM
by أحمد جمالي Go to last post
54 2,880
Error 10061, 0x800ccc0e, bug? by Mike
Port 110 is blocked after changing account. Reboot makes port 110 open, but only for the first user. This started to happen a month ago. Is there...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3 ... Last Page)
May 29th 07 05:45 PM
by CRISTINABASILE Go to last post
53 3,352
WMV files. by beeman
Has anyone found a solution to opening wmv files in OE-6. My associations are set and I can open them from my hard drive but I can't in OE6.
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3 ... Last Page)
March 29th 10 04:23 PM
by Zac Thompson[_2_] Go to last post
51 3,142
Looking for my Message Store by bayskater
Hi, I'm looking for my message store to back it up, as I've done a few times in the past. C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3 ... Last Page)
November 29th 06 09:58 AM
by Pascal M Go to last post
51 3,002
Outlook Express and antivirus checking by Lindsay Graham
I've often seen advice from Microsoft MVPs on one or both of these newsgroups that the email scanning facility of one's antivirus program should be...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3 ... Last Page)
June 9th 07 07:04 PM
by Go to last post
51 3,162
Inbox contents simply vanished by Larry
In OE 6, Windows 98, the entire contents of the Inbox just vanished after restarting computer. There were about 4 weeks of e-mail in there. Other...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3 ... Last Page)
April 17th 08 03:10 AM
by [email protected] Go to last post
51 3,648
Microsoft Add-Ins For Reading Newsgroups In Outlook? by D. Spencer Hines
Are there... Microsoft Add-Ins For Reading Newsgroups In Outlook? If not, are there good, stable, full-featured add-ins from other parties? If...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3 ... Last Page)
January 24th 09 03:40 PM
by Janey chan Go to last post
51 3,375
Sudden OE6 Compaction Problems by New Hope User
I periodically get the request from OE6 to compact my folders, usually just as I am closing the application for the night, so I let it do its thing....
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3 ... Last Page)
August 18th 09 03:35 PM
by Steve Cochran Go to last post
50 2,714
Seeing a thread from non-thread mode by BillW50
A lot of newsgroups, I read sorted by date mainly. And once in awhile I see post which I would like to comment on. Although I would like to read...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3 ... Last Page)
November 17th 09 10:08 PM
by BillW50 Go to last post
50 3,936
Message could not be displayed by PA Bear, MS MVP[_2_]
ATTN anyone who's monitoring this thread or seeing the same behavior: If you're running Windows Defender, please reply to this post and tell me so. ...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3 ... Last Page)
November 23rd 07 04:31 PM
by Agnieszka Bialy Go to last post
49 2,522
MSOE.DLL help needed by Jan Smit
Please help. OE6 doesn't start because "msoe.dll" isn't found. It is there and all dbx are archive-not-read-only and I tried everything visable on...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3 ... Last Page)
October 1st 09 01:52 PM
by o Go to last post
49 3,264
Lost all My OE messages after windows update by Bobby
Following the last Windows Update all my email messages and contacts have been lost Am Using Win XP with Auto updates turned on My desktop picture...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3 ... Last Page)
November 23rd 09 07:55 AM
by yamakami$B$$$k$+(B Go to last post
48 3,026
I am always asked to Compact by Art Nittskoff
In the last couple of weeks, Outlook Express has a pop-up every couple of minutes that tells me I can save space if I compact the folders. I have...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3 ... Last Page)
October 25th 09 01:54 AM
by [email protected] Go to last post
47 2,685
Problem with Send using Outlook Express 6 by SayWhat
This is a speed test that I have just now run: Download :: 1959 Kbps or 1.96 Mbps (239 kB/s) Upload :: 231 Kbps or 0.2 Mbps (28 kB/s) I am using XP...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3 ... Last Page)
December 10th 09 04:58 AM
by PA Bear [MS MVP] Go to last post
46 1,878
Error Number: 0x800CCC6D by WOLLAM
In Outlook Express 6.0 wife attempted to send a Group email and which was returned as undeliverable due to the following error message: The...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3 ... Last Page)
April 15th 09 11:47 PM
by khalid[_2_] Go to last post

From The