Threads in Forum : Outlook Express Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
help by Nolan Hill
January 8th 06 01:03 AM
by Frank Saunders, MS-MVP OE Go to last post
1 634
"From" column is blank by lew
Thanks, Bruce. I'm even worse of than before. Now that I've followed the backup/clone procedure, the corrupted key(s) is being exported to the new...
January 8th 06 01:29 AM
by Bruce Hagen Go to last post
5 1,124
Multiple problems in OE newsgroups by Fourdogs
PA Bear wrote: You have NAV installed: Is it part of NIS? General OE Caveats: - Don't use Inbox or Sent Items to archive messages. ...
January 8th 06 02:13 AM
by Fourdogs Go to last post
3 735
Favorites open only on side tool bar by Michael Santovec
If you click the Favorites button on the tool bar it is supposed to open as a side tool bar. You can adjust the width of that panel by placing the...
January 8th 06 03:57 AM
by Michael Santovec Go to last post
0 669
Qual a função disto? by Gabriel Melo
Por que perco o meu tempo tentando ler essas coisas de newsgroup? Se tivesse alguma coisa interessante.. Só tem gringo. Aqui esta meu desabafo Flw
January 8th 06 04:44 AM
by AlmostBob Go to last post
3 846
New user needs help with ie6 mail set up. by [email protected]
Hi Group, I hope this is the group to ask for help with my problem, if not could you please point me to the right group. My problem is, when trying...
January 8th 06 04:56 AM
by [email protected] Go to last post
3 790
CAnt find microsoft.public.outlookexpress.general by ???? ???????
"Larry(LJL269)" ???????/???????? ? ???????? ?????????: ... Google has recent posts...
January 8th 06 05:01 AM
by ???? ??????? Go to last post
0 740
Message quota by pellè jansen
"vlad" schreef in bericht ... Every so often I am sent a mail message that...
January 8th 06 12:09 PM
by pellè jansen Go to last post
0 540
Managing Multiple Identities by Rod
I'm having trouble managing multiple identities in Outlook Express. I have a main Bigpond account with a secondary user on this account. When...
January 8th 06 12:25 PM
by Frank Saunders, MS-MVP OE Go to last post
1 868
IE failure on PDF files by Desikan Srinivasan
Internet Explorerfailes to download PDF files from the net. I am using winXP Home SP2, Norton internet SSecurity 2005 and Microsoft Antispyware Beta...
January 8th 06 12:33 PM
by Frank Saunders, MS-MVP OE Go to last post
2 894
How to transfer my old data in OE 6.0? by Laimonas
Hello, yesterday I've transferred via cable all old computer's HDD to new computer (to folder, which I named "old hdd"). Thought it was easy to...
January 8th 06 04:42 PM
by Bruce Hagen Go to last post
2 752
Sending multiple emails by daniekaj
Can somebody help me?? When I send an email, I get this error msg: The SMTP server returned an error. Subject 'TEST', Account: 'Jadeslane...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
January 8th 06 07:04 PM
by Bruce Hagen Go to last post
14 1,786
January 8th 06 07:51 PM
by N. Miller Go to last post
2 572
Importing .pst files to OE6 by Eric Harden
I exported files form OE last year but dont remember what version it was. I'm having troube importing my exported .pst files to OE6, does anyone...
January 8th 06 09:37 PM
by Eric Harden Go to last post
5 1,140
Message deleted by Rob graham
From time to time I receive an email from someone (not necessarily the same person) telling me that a message from me was deleted on such and such a...
January 9th 06 01:17 AM
by Rob graham Go to last post
5 1,106
Include PictureFormatHTML send picture will not remain checked by JimM
One machine, the check is always present when opening a new message to send, but on a different desktop it is always cleared. Marking it will make...
January 9th 06 03:12 AM
by Bruce Hagen Go to last post
3 1,050
News für Germany by Klaus-Eberhard Arndt
Bitte, Installieren von Newsgroups senden
January 9th 06 05:36 AM
by Bruce Hagen Go to last post
1 766
OE freeze when marking newsgroups catch up by tentai
OE ver.6.00.2800.1123 on WinXP Pro started to freeze when marking newsgroups "catch up". Even if there is only one message in the group and I catch...
January 9th 06 08:20 AM
by tentai Go to last post
5 946
rtyj.gh by nan
cfghfhfh
January 9th 06 08:52 AM
by nan Go to last post
0 526
Toolbar Widening by Jeff J
My OE 6 (WinXp sp2) toolbar keeps widening and pushing several buttons off screen. I know how to restore by either closing/opening OE or moving the...
January 9th 06 10:50 AM
by Frank Saunders, MS-MVP OE Go to last post

From The