Threads in Forum : Outlook Express Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
Too large file by Randy Hurst
I tried to send way too many pictures at once and now my computer freezes everytime I open the outbox. If I right click outbox the properties show...
June 14th 06 09:59 PM
by Bruce Hagen Go to last post
3 697
filtering spam by Eve L Dewer
I receive the same messages over and over. Is it possible to filter them out by using the computer ID number (example 10.15.8.72)? I assume that...
June 14th 06 10:47 PM
by Jim Pickering Go to last post
1 566
IEXPLORE remains running by JasonA
After closing all open Internet Explorer windows IEXPLORE still appears in task manager. Why? I have about three that I have had to (right) click...
June 14th 06 11:45 PM
by Leprechaun Go to last post
5 567
Windows Live Mail Desktop by PA Bear
Q: What's Windows Live Mail Desktop? A: See http://morethanmail.spaces.msn.com/PersonalSpace.aspx OT... Q: Why does MSN Messenger always load when I...
June 15th 06 12:03 AM
by PA Bear Go to last post
0 429
OE 6.x hanging up, producing dbx errors etc., need to reboot to re by Clayton L Owen
Hi, Using... IE and OE 6.x, Win XP, Trend Micro PC-cillin Spybot, Spyware Blaster, Ad Aware SE, I am having a fair amount of trouble w/OE 6, and...
June 15th 06 03:48 AM
by PA Bear Go to last post
8 631
macromedia flash player by maeve
Hi, I can't get flash player to play on my computer. I have it installed but it is not listed in ad ins. I have uninstalled via remove programs...
June 15th 06 06:25 AM
by Vincent Xu [MSFT] Go to last post
5 855
Firewall Problem WinXP Home Edition by wanzul
Anyone can tell me how can I have my Window Firewall tools funtioning again as usual. Every time I tried to enable the message prompt was "...
June 15th 06 06:46 AM
by abell Go to last post
3 768
lettre by
slt je suis nouvelle dans la boite allors merci de m'acceuillir?
June 15th 06 06:52 AM
by candida batoca Go to last post
1 436
June 15th 06 06:53 AM
by candida batoca Go to last post
3 450
Yahoo! and Microsoft Hotmail by N. Miller
On Tue, 13 Jun 2006 21:33:51 -0400, JoAnn Paules wrote: In light of the Yamanner (sp?) worm, I wouldn't. A. My ' email comes...
June 15th 06 09:09 AM
by N. Miller Go to last post
0 402
Reply causes the email to be copied on the clipboard by Jean Pion
Dear readers, If I reply some mail de content of that mail is copied to the clipboard. Is this usual behaviour? Can anything be done about it? ...
June 15th 06 09:55 AM
by Jean Pion Go to last post
2 539
blocking news messages by "x-authenticated-user" by Jose Brito
"neo" escreveu na mensagem ... it seems not possible with the version 6.0 of...
June 15th 06 12:59 PM
by neo Go to last post
2 565
OE6 wants to compact message folders by MargM
For a while now OE6 wants to keep compacting the mail folders I let it do this , this morning and after a couple more emails arrived it want to...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
June 15th 06 01:39 PM
by Alias Go to last post
13 1,063
changing style sheets by too-old-for-this
this may be the wrong forum for it, but... a friend sent me an e-mail, with an '.xml' attachment... OE 6 cannot open said attachment, because I am...
June 15th 06 03:02 PM
by Steve Cochran Go to last post
1 385
fotos by j.koops8
niet gelukt
June 15th 06 03:07 PM
by Steve Cochran Go to last post
1 398
Dissapearing Folders by now64
For the 2nd time I have had a folder just ''Drop Out" of existance. 1st time was minor problem. This time it is a major one. The folder thathas...
June 15th 06 03:12 PM
by Bruce Hagen Go to last post
3 510
OE not showing in Add/Remove by Clayton L Owen
No versions of OE (or for that matter IE) are listed in the Control Panel Add/Remove utility. I read (somewhere) that they should be there, and...
June 15th 06 03:30 PM
by Steve Cochran Go to last post
4 501
need help- how to import old inbox file by Wendy Johnsen
Hi Group. Had a problem with my old hard drive. have new one now, but am looking to restore some of my older e-mails back into the current OE6. I...
June 15th 06 03:31 PM
by Steve Cochran Go to last post
4 551
OE still tries compact messages by surprise! by Michel Merlin
Today, while working on my desktop, a glance to my laptop (WXP Pro) which was Shutting down, suddenly showed me a notification windowlet saying...
June 15th 06 03:34 PM
by Steve Cochran Go to last post
3 504
Copy message from OE to Outlook 2000 by Ron Schildt
I have my work computer set up such that OE handles my home email account (and newsgroups), while Outlook 2000 handles all my work email. Is there a...
June 15th 06 04:34 PM
by Alias Go to last post

From The