Threads in Forum : Outlook Express Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
Sent Items Not Saved in Sent Items Folder? by Scott Townsend
I use Outlook Express for Newsgroups. I'd like to save copies of all my Message in the Sent Items Folder. I have it selected in the 'Tools,...
April 25th 06 09:19 PM
by Bruce Hagen Go to last post
4 857
spell check by buss
I have word perfect & word, but spell check doesn't wwork
April 26th 06 12:01 AM
by Jim Pickering Go to last post
1 601
How do I share emails between two computers? by TR
I have a desktop computer running Windows XP and Outlook Express. I have a laptop that uses the same. My desktop will be out of commission for...
April 26th 06 01:34 AM
by Jeanette Holmes Go to last post
4 1,773
OE6 'stored folder' problem by Aya
My BIG stupid mistake was to change the place my outlook express 6 folders are stored...(to my documents folder) dont know what I was thinking. Now I...
April 26th 06 01:52 AM
by PA Bear Go to last post
3 550
Hotmail OE Error by Jiong Deng
Recently, I am unable to access Hotmail via OE (I am a Hotmail Plus subscriber). I get the following error message when attempting to download...
April 26th 06 01:53 AM
by PA Bear Go to last post
8 491
system delete sound heard when I am not working at my computer but it is left on... by Yolanda Martin
You know the sound the system makes when you delete a post or empty your delete files??///// well when I am not working at my computer and...
April 26th 06 02:07 AM
by Bruce Hagen Go to last post
3 552
Create New Message is Minimized by James
My neighbor's PC running WinXP with IE6 has suddenly developed a problem I can't fix. When she clicks on 'Create New Message' - it opens up...
April 26th 06 02:07 AM
by Bruce Hagen Go to last post
5 5,503
OE not responding by H & G
I have OE set to check for new messages every 30 minutes. When It starts to check for new messages it just shows "connecting" but does not respond....
April 26th 06 02:19 AM
by Frank Saunders, MS-MVP OE Go to last post
4 595
Folder gone by grinder
I had a "saved" folder under local folders that disappeared but I know I did not delete it. I have been trying to retrieve a similar file from the...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
April 26th 06 02:40 AM
by Frank Saunders, MS-MVP OE Go to last post
11 765
Importing email addresss from notepad by Mavityre
Hi folks. I know this has been answered but I have a slightly different problem. The email spider I am using only gives me the option to save the...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
April 26th 06 02:57 AM
by Jim Pickering Go to last post
10 1,088
Outlook Express and IE 7 by Davros
Is there a way to put button for Outlook Express on the IE 7 toolbar like there was on IE 6? Thanks
April 26th 06 02:59 AM
by Jim Pickering Go to last post
4 668
OE Lucida Handwriting Font by Jeanette Holmes
I have Lucida Handwriting Font on my computer. I can see it when I use Word or Outlook from Microsoft Office. However, it does not show up in the...
April 26th 06 03:31 AM
by Jeanette Holmes Go to last post
4 583
Strange OE6 behaviour by Patrick E. King
I have noted lately that if I start OE on it's own It does not display message bodies unless I go through the procedure of creating a new...
April 26th 06 06:59 AM
by N. Miller Go to last post
2 563
Can I continue using Outlook Express if I install Firefox? by eli
Hello: I currently use IE 6.0.2900.2180 SP2 . I make extensive use of Outlook Express 6.0. Would installing Firefox as my browser prevent or in...
April 26th 06 08:53 AM
by the guru Go to last post
2 479
How do I stop 'Would u like to Compact' messages by mikey
Almost every time I close OE6 it asks if I would like to compact messages. Sometimes I do this, but I don't need asking every time. Is there some...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3)
April 26th 06 10:35 AM
by Steve Cochran Go to last post
20 1,375
OE can't find Outloook to import messages and settings by TS Mathews
I just had to reformat my hard drive and re-install all my software and have run into something totally foreign to me. As until OE (okay, it's not...
April 26th 06 02:32 PM
by TS Mathews Go to last post
3 526
Problems with inbox and attachments by Mike Busch
Useing a Dell with Win XP sp2. When opening Outlook all text on left side of page and is very small. Same when opening attackments. Any ideas,...
April 26th 06 02:57 PM
by Frank Saunders, MS-MVP OE Go to last post
1 379
OE 6 Stationary Not Showing When Msg Prints by Sarah
I have put my firm's letterhead into a stationary that looks great when viewed in the editor or read frame, but is invisible in the preview fram and...
April 26th 06 04:22 PM
by Félix Go to last post
7 642
OE Contacts Folder empty after security update by JProdger
Any idea if MS is going to fix this error? When I remove the latest security updates, my contacts content "mysteriously" reappears. I'm not on an...
April 26th 06 05:45 PM
by Bruce Hagen Go to last post
5 831
Help with inbox and attachments by Mike Busch
Useing a Dell with Win XP sp2. When opening Outlook Express all text on left side of page and is very small. Same when opening attackments. Any...
April 26th 06 07:01 PM
by Michael Santovec Go to last post

From The