Threads in Forum : Outlook Express Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
  Thread / Thread Starter Last Post Replies Views Reverse Sort Order
Signature question by Fran
First time trying Signature and want to use a font different from the default. I created a very small Word file using this font for the sig...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3)
May 21st 09 07:28 PM
by Bruce Hagen Go to last post
21 2,786
sub-folders always expanded by JustMe[_2_]
Hi, After creating a new identity and transferring my existing folders to it, and deleted the old identity, whenever I open a folder that has...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3)
April 26th 09 03:25 AM
by Robert Aldwinckle Go to last post
22 2,780
Outbox multiple re-sends by Bill[_6_]
What can cause an e-mail placed in the Outbox with a normal Send operation to remain there causing multiple sends of the same e-mail? It is necessary...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3 ... Last Page)
November 20th 09 04:41 AM
by nanylegal Go to last post
58 2,779
Error report on returned mail. by Buiskop19
5.1.0 - Unknown address error 591-'' Could anyone please tell me what this error report means on a returned email. Or maybe tell me where I can...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
February 24th 06 01:26 PM
by Frank Saunders, MS-MVP OE Go to last post
13 2,751
Outlook express error: There was an error opening this message. by regal
My pc locked up today, I ended up having to hard reboot. since then I get an error message from outlook express: There was an error opening this...
June 2nd 07 06:56 PM
by Michael Santovec Go to last post
3 2,745
Outlook Express error message by John H[_2_]
Hi When I close Outlook Express down, all appears to go OK until I get a "Outlok Express has encountered a problem and must close etc etc...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3)
May 31st 10 10:43 PM
by sarah wilson Go to last post
20 2,742
Paper-clip symbol in Inbox, but no attachment by Sunny[_2_]
Whenever I receive an HTML email in my Inbox it has the Paper-clip symbol in the Inbox listing even if the HTML email has no attachment. What could...
May 8th 08 12:03 AM
by Sunny[_2_] Go to last post
4 2,741
Almost all emails are coming as attachments. by Shirley Azvedo
For the past 2 weeks almost all of the emails have been coming in as attachments. I went to ToolsOptionsRead tab and the box in front of plain...
May 2nd 06 09:27 AM
by mac Go to last post
6 2,740
error 0x800ccc0e socket error 10060 by Adam
I am trying to help a friend out with this error. He can send but not receive in Outlook Express 6 running on Windows XP Home Edition SP2. I have...
May 6th 06 03:56 PM
by LLU VILLELA Go to last post
3 2,739
can't print; ieframe.dll error by zarq42
okay, I've tried this before, and still didn't get a full answer, so trying again... when I try to print email's directly in IE, i get an error...
September 11th 07 10:17 PM
by PA Bear Go to last post
4 2,732
X-Unsent does not work anymore for OE messages with KB911567 installed by Richard Eagle
Running XP Pro with SP2 & IE6/OE6 here. Installed all of the new updates the other day. In fact have all updates installed. Everything still seems...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
April 23rd 06 08:05 PM
by Richard Eagle Go to last post
11 2,730
'From' name displayed in OE Folders by Tobias Ray
Is there a way to change the 'From' name displayed in OE Folders ? I have tried editing the contact record associated with the emails sender -...
August 4th 14 11:47 AM
by Tobias Ray Go to last post
0 2,723
adding new column headings in Outlook Express address book by Sam
Can one add new column headings in Outlook Express address book
December 30th 06 08:48 AM
by Sam Go to last post
3 2,717
Left Margin Cut off by Doug
Yes ! Yes ! Thank you for fixing my email printing problem. I would never have thought to look in Internet Explorer Page settings Margins...A...
November 8th 07 02:55 AM
by banty Go to last post
2 2,716
Problem with Tools/Option/Maintenace tab by Bill Olsen
When I click on 'Delete messages from deleted folder upon exit' I get an error 'Please enter a value between 5 and 100 for the percent at which to...
January 5th 09 10:35 PM
by Bill Olsen Go to last post
7 2,713
server response 554 0x800ccc6f by Charlie[_4_]
A friend has suddenly lost the ability send email. The OS is XP and OE6 The gist of the error message follows: smtp.comcast,net propotcol:smtp,...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
March 15th 09 09:16 PM
by Michael Santovec Go to last post
12 2,713
Sudden OE6 Compaction Problems by New Hope User
I periodically get the request from OE6 to compact my folders, usually just as I am closing the application for the night, so I let it do its thing....
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3 ... Last Page)
August 18th 09 03:35 PM
by Steve Cochran Go to last post
50 2,712
Can't send: error message 0x800CCC6F by Dr. Shrinker
Just today I am unable to connect to my SMTP server to send email. POP works fine. The server works if I access it through my ISP's webmail...
July 10th 07 08:24 AM
by PA Bear Go to last post
7 2,710
Newsgroups w/ Outlook Express and Gmail by Mike Lattin
I am trying to figure out how to set up newsgroups in Outlook Express with my gmail account. Does anyone know the server/other settings for...
July 3rd 06 04:13 AM
by Vanguard Go to last post
2 2,703
how to rename an address book? by divoch
I would like to use a sync software to keep my address books on the Desktop and Laptop the same. However they have different names, see...
February 7th 07 11:28 AM
by divoch Go to last post

From The