Threads in Forum : Outlook Express Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
  Thread / Thread Starter Last Post Replies Reverse Sort Order Views
17 seconds to open first message by Galloping Hairpin
The first time I try to open a message after the System has booted it takes 17 seconds with lots of disk activity. Once that message has opened all...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3)
March 4th 08 09:16 PM
by Galloping Hairpin Go to last post
24 1,128
Lost email folder by Teriel9
I have just opened my Outlook Express and notice that my main email folder has disappeared, how can I get it back please. Thanks Teriel9
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3)
July 24th 09 10:01 AM
by zahra rismanchie Go to last post
24 1,021
E-Mail with Attachments by WMB[_3_]
Windows XP(Home) SP3, OE6, IE8; Plenty of RAM & HHD space. Continuous checks for Virus/Malware 1.4Ghz, VIA Technologies, Inc. 8 kilobyte primary...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3)
August 20th 09 02:40 PM
by Bruce Hagen Go to last post
24 1,077
Inbox won't post messages by dennis
I have windows xp with service pack 2. I hope someone can help fix my problem. When I check for email at my ISP and see there is mail to download...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3)
October 1st 09 01:44 PM
by o Go to last post
24 2,127
Can't Send Email by Rusty Woehrle
I can't send emails. I get no error messages, no nothing, but I can't send email. Windows XP, SP2
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3)
October 11th 09 07:04 PM
by wasde Go to last post
24 1,222
Spell Check Error by Don
When I compose an email in Outlook Express and then click on Check Spelling, I get a pop-up window titled, "Microsoft Picture It! Photo 7.0". The...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3)
November 21st 09 04:12 PM
by Bruce Hagen Go to last post
24 2,255
Killing sent emails before transmission completes by Hickory
I am using Outlook Express under XP. I am on a 768kb DSL. Mail is scanned by Symantec. I understand that mail, when sent, is marked as "sent"...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3)
December 19th 09 06:36 AM
by Twayne[_3_] Go to last post
24 921
Multiple picture frames problem by JimB
I'm receiving emails that have pictures in them. These mails have a vertical blue line running down the left hand side. As I scroll down the page, I...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3)
December 25th 09 07:08 PM
by Bruce Hagen Go to last post
24 1,128
Outlook Express sends 2 or 4 or 6 copies of the same e-mail by RedT in Glendale, AZ
My neighbor asked me to solve a problem with his computer - seems like Outlook Express (Ver 6.0) flashes an error message when he sends an e-mail....
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3)
June 11th 10 02:14 AM
by lamas luis alberto Go to last post
24 2,839
Reply e-mail address? by L.S.
This is only happening on my wifes system. Outlook express, winxp. She has 3 e-mail address'. mom@xxxx, pat@xxxx, Pat@xxxx Pat@xxxx is set as...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3)
June 30th 09 07:16 PM
by L.S. Go to last post
24 1,174
Spontaneous OE6 Shutdown by vince
Eversince a recent System Recovery I find that OE6 suddenly won't open when I click on the quick list shortcut and this is particularly noticed...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3)
June 11th 09 08:03 PM
by Dori A Schmetterling Go to last post
24 1,392
Outlook Express 6 by Denise Snow
I am not very computer literate so please be patient. I am running Windows XP SP3, Outlook Express 6 and IE7. My problem is that every time I try...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3)
August 20th 08 09:52 AM
by ramiztofigh Go to last post
24 1,613
can't find inbox data by Joe from florida
After an improper shut down, I lost my user profile and all my old emails. Is there a way to find and replace all of them. I found some that I had...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3)
March 21st 09 04:31 AM
by MERLY MARTINEZ Go to last post
24 993
How do I disassociate IE from all links and file types? by Dave[_14_]
I use Firefox. But recently, if I click on a link in a newsgroup post IE tries to open it--sometimes. (Don't recall if it occurs w/ links in...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3)
April 1st 09 07:05 PM
by Dave[_14_] Go to last post
24 2,029
Losing subscriptions by Howard Kaikow
Some time ago, I noticed that OE 6 was losing ALL the subscriptions to particular newaccounts. In particular: news.grc.com news.motzarella.org And...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3)
May 9th 09 05:13 AM
by yexuqiang Go to last post
24 1,840
Problems after Compacting by Pete Harris[_2_]
I have been reading some of the posts that already exist in this group and am now aware of some of the problems that can occur when compacting. Some...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3)
November 20th 09 09:21 AM
by óÕÒËÏ× óÅͣΠGo to last post
24 1,558
Sending a picture in OE by John
I have Windows XP Home with SP3 and use Outlook Express for my emails. The only way I can email a picture to someone is as an attachment and this is...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3)
June 1st 09 01:00 PM
by slotraco Go to last post
24 1,597
Which font is used when replying by Jimmy Ho
When creating a new email message, the default font will be the one defined in the options, but when replying to an email which may come from...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3)
June 3rd 09 06:10 PM
by Twayne[_2_] Go to last post
24 1,620
Removing forwarding hash-marks by Hagar
Sometimes I get emails which have been forwarded multiple times, and each has the previous person's hash marks or vertical lines (on the left...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3)
June 23rd 09 07:59 PM
by klaas brouwers Go to last post
24 3,322
OE6 -- Reducing DBX File Size? by Guv Bob
Hi Folks, My in-box folder was getting too large, so I deleted about 3/4 of the emails but still the DBX folder shows the same size - 200MB. I...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3)
June 22nd 10 06:19 AM
by PA Bear [MS MVP] Go to last post

From The