Threads in Forum : Outlook Express Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
I cannot open Outlook Express by Susanne
Hello, I'm having a real problem here. After an automatic update of some kind, when I opened Outllook Exress, it said that my adress book had...
April 23rd 06 08:42 PM
by jASMINE Go to last post
5 696
Attachment limit by spiceman
Hi, anyone know the largest attachment I can send in OE6? TIA spiceman
April 23rd 06 09:14 PM
by Bruce Hagen Go to last post
1 466
"User cancelled request" error? by peterm1
I am using a photo organizing software called idimager, which can open Outlook Express to send photos by email. On my laptop it works fine, but on my...
April 23rd 06 10:24 PM
by Michael Santovec Go to last post
1 780
outlook and hotmail Uk by mak007
Anyone having trouble using Hotmail UK through their Outlook programme?
April 23rd 06 11:28 PM
by Juan Go to last post
2 620
Outlook Express launch error MSOE.DLL by Danno13Hen
When I try to launch my outlook express the error mesage "Outlook Express could not be started because MSOE.DLL could not be found. Outlook Express...
April 23rd 06 11:42 PM
by Jim Pickering Go to last post
6 716
Blasted Red X's vice images by drybones
How do I get the images to pop up instead of the red X Thanks for you assist, drybones.
April 24th 06 12:05 AM
by drybones Go to last post
2 469
Problem by Juan
I want to enter my hotmail acount to Outlook express but it dosent get the messages it al ways gives this error: 0x800CCC78
April 24th 06 01:26 AM
by N. Miller Go to last post
1 326
How do I get Outlook Express back as MAPI client? by Arnold
My browser is unable to "Send page by email". It required me to "Choose profile". The only option was "Outlook" which had been installed although I...
April 24th 06 02:46 AM
by Bruce Hagen Go to last post
3 642
web link in outlook express by David
when I click on a web link in outlook express the link will not open
April 24th 06 03:00 AM
by Bruce Hagen Go to last post
1 461
how to save all favorites by Laurie
Hi, I was wondering how to save all the favorites on IE? thanks a lot
April 24th 06 03:05 AM
by Bruce Hagen Go to last post
1 465
OE truncating sent messages by Matth
I have a client who is complaining that his OE is truncating long messages sent from OE. Message are being cut short at about 100 words or 9 lines....
April 24th 06 04:16 AM
by Jim Pickering Go to last post
2 807
address book corrupted by 4/11/06 patches by JOE
The 4/11 patch worked well for me, but not for a friend whom I have been trying to help. It corrupted her address book. We found the old address...
April 24th 06 04:50 AM
by Kuay Tim Go to last post
5 649
Export Favorites.. help please? by Terry
OE & IE v6 XP Pro sp1 I have forgotten how to transfer Explorer favorites from my Desktop to my Laptop..help please? TIA
April 24th 06 04:50 AM
by Kuay Tim Go to last post
4 685
Duplicate Hotmail and MSN Accounts in WLMD by robastewart
This week I downloaded Windows Live Mail Desktop. Based on a prior OE configuration, I guess, it automatically set up mailboxes and folders for and...
April 24th 06 04:56 AM
by PA Bear Go to last post
1 552
OE identity password by Roxboy
Is there any way to recover an Outlook Express identity password? I've lost the password for a secondary OE identity and now I can't switch to or...
April 24th 06 05:08 AM
by Bruce Hagen Go to last post
2 488
Can I send to a list of recipients, but each recipient sees only his own address ? by ggull
I'd like to be able to send a message to a list of people (about a dozen if it makes a diff) so that (1) each recipient does not see the other...
April 24th 06 05:39 AM
by ggull Go to last post
3 3,903
Any way to block recipients from forwarding one's e-mails? by [email protected]
I'm finding the number of people in my address book who take it upon themselves to forward my e-mails alarming. If they find an e-mails they...
April 24th 06 05:43 AM
by [email protected] Go to last post
7 1,761
error message by Laurie
"A runtime error has occured. Do you wish to debug? line: 34. Error: 'windows.cadre' is null or not an object" This is the error I keep getting...
April 24th 06 07:44 AM
by Frank Saunders, MS-MVP OE Go to last post
2 380
Formatting Signature by Bill Helbron
I'm using IE6 and I have a block of text in my "Edit Signature" window. What I want to do is to make the text italics and blue. I've tried several...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
April 24th 06 07:53 AM
by RB Go to last post
17 1,446
outlook express email disappear by milesleung
hi ... My sent Item's size is 2GB, so i deleted some Message, then Compact the Sent Item BOX, but some Message is disappear , what should i do...
April 24th 06 10:00 AM
by Frank Saunders, MS-MVP OE Go to last post

From The