Threads in Forum : Outlook Express Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
Headers missing postings by Noel
I needed a newsreader, so I attempted to set up outlook express to read microsoft.public.excel.misc. I connect without any problem, but the threads...
April 22nd 06 09:06 PM
by Michael Santovec Go to last post
9 761
Cannot register OE as the default mail handler by Phil
When I click on the mail icon in the IE tool bar and then click read in the drop down nothing happens. I checked IE tools-internet options-programs...
April 22nd 06 11:51 PM
by Phil Go to last post
2 493
Outlook Express won't start by Jack
Running ME and Outlook Express 6. Outlook Express won't start and provides several error message in sequence each time I try to start it. "The...
April 23rd 06 01:40 AM
by dharts3 Go to last post
3 581
No activity display in status bar by Eskie Mom
I have 2 computers. 1 is new. Windows XP Media Edition the other Windows XP Home Edition. Both have IE latest upgrades and Windows Updates have been...
April 23rd 06 03:21 AM
by Jim Pickering Go to last post
1 726
гш by Лагутин Михаил Сергеевич
0 350
hi by mohmad javad
i need for news
April 23rd 06 12:59 PM
by Tom [Pepper] Willett Go to last post
1 395
POP3 by Roger Hobson
My POP3 setting of pop.tiscali.co.uk keeps reverting back to 127.0.0.1 after each shutdown. I have followed the Tiscali procedures for setting this...
April 23rd 06 01:39 PM
by сurasava Go to last post
5 550
eml files read-only by Stan
I'm having eml issues and looking for some suggestions. I have new and a bunch of previously saved eml files that when launched from IE will only...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
April 23rd 06 03:32 PM
by Bruce Hagen Go to last post
12 2,137
HELP !!! Office outlook 2003 by rod
Can anybody help me with my big problem in office outlook 2003. My problem goes like this when i send email to multiple person i used CC and to......
April 23rd 06 03:35 PM
by Bruce Hagen Go to last post
2 447
update KB911567 by F.A.D.
Why would Windows create an update that would cause so many problems with something as basic as Outlook Epress.People use this everyday and some...
April 23rd 06 03:47 PM
by Bruce Hagen Go to last post
1 458
yet another red x sitution by Charlie Bress
This is occurring in IE. The OS is XP Pro with SP2 and auto updates. I have the administrator account and my wife has a limited account. On a web...
April 23rd 06 04:49 PM
by Bruce Hagen Go to last post
1 452
Outlook Express does not start by Lance
After a re-installation cq repair of Win xp pro, Outlook Express refused to start and returns the following messages: "Outlook Express could not be...
April 23rd 06 05:48 PM
by Donovan Go to last post
2 1,353
Backup email folders by Tids
I would like to back up my email folders but I can't find any DBX files on my hard drive. If I right click on any folder I can see where the files...
April 23rd 06 05:59 PM
by Donovan Go to last post
5 621
Address book transfer by Gordon
How do I transfer my address book from my desktop to my laptop? I am running Windows XP Pro on both, with the latest upgrades. Is there a convenient...
April 23rd 06 06:20 PM
by Bruce Hagen Go to last post
1 479
sc by Donovan
April 23rd 06 06:51 PM
by Donovan Go to last post
0 444
Reinstalling IE/OE? by ***** charles
Hi all, Why did they design the installation procedure for IE/OE so that you have to be running IE/OE to start the process? One can not for...
April 23rd 06 06:56 PM
by Bruce Hagen Go to last post
1 411
ПРИВЕТ! РОССИЯ! by Костик
Скажите какие адреса ньюсов новости в Росии
April 23rd 06 07:02 PM
by Костик Go to last post
0 385
Can't Send Email to 5 or more recipients by BECU
If I send email to 4 addresses or less, it goes. 5 or more, the email goes into the SENT file, but is not rec'd by any of the addressees. HELP!!! ...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
April 23rd 06 07:38 PM
by dan Go to last post
11 1,320
X-Unsent does not work anymore for OE messages with KB911567 installed by Richard Eagle
Running XP Pro with SP2 & IE6/OE6 here. Installed all of the new updates the other day. In fact have all updates installed. Everything still seems...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
April 23rd 06 08:05 PM
by Richard Eagle Go to last post
11 2,733
April 2006 update breaks address book? by Davis McCarn
The April 2006 patch for the Windows Address Book (or one of the related patches) has left me unable to open any WAB file; I am prompted to...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
April 23rd 06 08:40 PM
by jASMINE Go to last post

From The