Threads in Forum : Outlook Express Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
identities by MG
Is there a way to create an icon to quickly switch between identities??? I find it painful to keep going file/switch identity everytime.. thanks
April 21st 06 05:23 PM
by Bruce Hagen Go to last post
3 510
Cannot get Outlook Express to connect on line by Blair
I have a friend who has the following problem Uses\XP with Wanadoo broddband. Connects to the Internet ok with Internet Explorer. I visited him to...
April 21st 06 05:24 PM
by Blair Go to last post
3 614
Replying to 'Sent' email by Dennis Allen
Hi. I have a question about my Outlook Express 6, hope someone here can help. I'm going to change my email address soon. I'd like to go into my...
April 21st 06 10:07 PM
by Steve Cochran Go to last post
1 484
.mht files and OE stationery or archiving web pages...... by Yolanda Martin
Someone told me how to create a .mht file of an OE stationery for the purpose of attaching to an email and sending to someone that doesn't have or...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
April 21st 06 11:57 PM
by Yolanda Martin Go to last post
10 1,192
Last OE update under Windows 98/ME by darkrats
Can someone give me a direct link (or the file name) of the last cumulative update for Outlook Express under Windows 98/ME and Internet Explorer 6...
April 22nd 06 12:03 AM
by Tom [Pepper] Willett Go to last post
1 528
OE Spontaneously closes by msaltz
I have a new Windows XP computer. When I get a message in OE6 and try to do anything with it - delete it, for example - OE closes spontaneously. It...
April 22nd 06 12:22 AM
by msaltz Go to last post
8 724
Ctrl key by Kevin
When I click on a web link within an e-mail it won't go to the website. But if I hold down the Ctrl key while clicking on the web link then it...
April 22nd 06 12:26 AM
by Michael Santovec Go to last post
3 851
IE by Laurie
Hi, I was wondering how to change the language on IE. thank you
April 22nd 06 01:25 AM
by Bruce Hagen Go to last post
1 335
Inbox Contents Lost by KenB
The contents of my inbox have disappeared. It is possible that OE was busy compacting when the computer was switched off. Is there any way to...
April 22nd 06 05:10 AM
by Bruce Hagen Go to last post
1 735
change the colour of the heading in email by S S
change the colour of the heading in email Does anyone know how to do this, I am trying to get the colour change so that I can easily identify emails...
April 22nd 06 08:13 AM
by S S Go to last post
2 718
Attachment applications by AliceW
I have a situation where clicking on an attachment in Outlook Express results in an error message that indicates that "OE cannot launch application"...
April 22nd 06 12:00 PM
by Tom Koch Go to last post
2 433
Sending larger emails is slow, then stops by Larry B
Over the last week, sending my larger emails (with images) has slowed to a crawl and then just stops midway. I have 3.0/128 ADSL. I noticed that...
April 22nd 06 02:29 PM
by kaiya Go to last post
6 995
Spell check in outlook by Gordon Lacy
Is there ant way I can get the spell check to work in Outlook Express. I am running windows XP professional gordon
April 22nd 06 02:41 PM
by Bruce Hagen Go to last post
2 671
outlook express refuses to start by Lance
I am facing a real problem here. After re-installing Win xp pro, Outlook Express refuses to start and returns the following messages: "Outlook...
April 22nd 06 03:06 PM
by Kuay Tim Go to last post
1 928
Inserted images appear in text by Gilbert Galceran
I have two computers running XP SP2. When I Insert a jpg image as a file attachment it shows the file name in the Attach window on both computers...
April 22nd 06 05:03 PM
by Jim Pickering Go to last post
3 659
Import old addresses/mail by paul
Hi, I just formatted a new drive(80gb) and reinstalled XP Pro on it. How do i get the old emails and addresses from the other drive(30gb). It still...
April 22nd 06 05:26 PM
by Kuay Tim Go to last post
1 411
Default OE6 message encoding! by D. W. K.
Hello! Default OE6 message encoding. I am having a new problem with OE6. Recently I have been getting replies from people telling me my...
April 22nd 06 05:41 PM
by D. W. K. Go to last post
2 761
Compacting Messages? by Scotirish
After all these years, I'm now getting a pop-up box that says "To free up disk space, Outlook Express can compact messages. This may take a few...
April 22nd 06 08:27 PM
by Scotirish Go to last post
2 590
Outlook 2k3 - WAB corrupted after microsoft XP program Updates dated 4-14-2006 - anyone else?? by Bob Smith
HI All, I'm new to this group but have found a problem with 4 different client machines at 4 different businesses since 4-15-2006 Background: 1. ...
April 22nd 06 08:55 PM
by Bruce Remick Go to last post
5 744
Email HTTPs by John Barton
Using Mozzila Firefox and Outlook Express 6. When an email has an HTTP address in the body of the email and I click the HTTP it does not open. If...
April 22nd 06 08:59 PM
by Michael Santovec Go to last post

From The