Threads in Forum : Outlook Express Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
Is there an easier way? Cached Messages? by darkrats
At the end of looking through my subscribed newsgroups, I like to go into tools/options and delete all the cached messages. This is the function...
April 21st 06 03:35 AM
by Michael Santovec Go to last post
1 559
outlook express setup by oldjack
This basic for many of you but i'm old. i recently had my desktop overhauled, in warranty, and started over again. Outlook express is oprating OK...
April 21st 06 03:52 AM
by Michael Santovec Go to last post
2 524
How to bottom post by JLH
Hi, On some newsgroups - maybe even here, when you reply to a post, many prefer that you "bottom" post. How do I set that up (meaning the signature...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
April 21st 06 04:29 AM
by Robert Aldwinckle Go to last post
13 1,927
Addresses on Left Pane - Sort Order by Dennis Hughes
How do I sort the addresses in the left lower pane by last name? The address book was easy, but it didn't carry on to the addresses in the left...
April 21st 06 05:14 AM
by Dennis Hughes Go to last post
2 670
OE INbox Problem by Skip
Running Windows XP Pro SP2 ,IE6 Folders list OE indicates 2 unread messages i n Inbox, as does folders list Inbox. Accessing In box indicates" no...
April 21st 06 09:27 AM
by daduli Go to last post
4 465
How to create new folder on a different drive? by Fred
Any help with this would be greatly appreciated! I am going to start getting quite a few large attachments and if I don't do something, my hard...
April 21st 06 11:10 AM
by Steve Cochran Go to last post
8 1,055
Hyperlinks do not work by Marc59
All of a sudden hyperlinks in email messages do not launch IE. however, if IE is running in background the the links work. I read and performed...
April 21st 06 11:15 AM
by the guru Go to last post
2 574
Email probelms by Erikw1
Hi, I have outlook express on my computer that came with windows xp. When i receive emails i can view them, but if i click on another folder and...
April 21st 06 11:18 AM
by Steve Cochran Go to last post
4 393
Outlook Express no Address Book by Jim
I am having the same problem with my address book in OE 6. After updating with security patch KB911576 my address book would not load and i am...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
April 21st 06 12:21 PM
by mari Go to last post
10 978
Missing Messages by Wincey
Help! Me and my wife have separate inboxes in our OE V6. However, some of my wife's messages have suddenly gone wierd. When she clicks on the...
April 21st 06 12:21 PM
by Guzol15 Go to last post
2 596
Lock down and copy settings... by coochy coo
I want to lock down the OE settings for each user after I have set them, is this possible? I would also like this to have a template for these...
April 21st 06 12:22 PM
by mari Go to last post
7 642
What's this?? "Complete IncrediMail Installation" by AK
An Icon for "Complete IncrediMail Installation" just showed up on my XP system screen. What is it? Where did it come from? Is it anything I should...
April 21st 06 01:58 PM
by Alias Go to last post
3 543
lachen by carla de roo
glimlachen is al heel wat
April 21st 06 02:02 PM
by carla de roo Go to last post
0 349
Attachments won't open, save or copy by Bobk
Suddenly my OE will not open or save any attachments. I tried removing the check in security option re "preventing opening dangerous . . . etc"....
April 21st 06 03:54 PM
by MartynH Go to last post
4 706
automatic bcc by badgolferman
Is there a way to force OE to send a BCC automatically for every message that gets sent out?
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
April 21st 06 04:18 PM
by Miyahn Go to last post
19 1,435
April 21st 06 04:21 PM
by siggi Go to last post
0 388
Recent OExpress malfunction & fix by tR2
A few days ago Outlook Express refused to work properly (not opening mail nor create nor send mail & address book would not open- it still received...
April 21st 06 04:25 PM
by siggi Go to last post
8 755
my email by thomas guzman
April 21st 06 04:30 PM
by siggi Go to last post
1 481
identities by MG
Is there a way to create an icon to quickly switch between identities??? I find it painful to keep going file/switch identity everytime.. thanks
April 21st 06 04:53 PM
by MG Go to last post
0 399
POP3 Server name Corrupt by Martin
I am helping a driend with his new Dell computer. He can not get Email. If I follow: Toolsaccountsmailpropertiesservers The POP3 sever name...
April 21st 06 04:58 PM
by gkamphuis Go to last post

From The