Threads in Forum : Outlook Express Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
email by cfor
why do 1 only of my contacts email message goes to my deleted file , not my inbox, it has only just started doing this recieved emails from same...
April 20th 06 02:17 PM
by Bruce Hagen Go to last post
2 279
automatic mail check by kgm
I no longer get an automatic check for mail when first connecting to OE. I have to click "Send and Receive All" to check. How do I correct this to...
April 20th 06 03:26 PM
by Bruce Hagen Go to last post
1 540
Note to a bcc receipient by Happy
Does anyone know if there is a way to send a note on a copy going to a bcc recipient, just as you would on a paper copy?
April 20th 06 03:44 PM
by Happy Go to last post
4 501
address book problem by ray well
hi, i upgraded my system to xp sp2, and caught up with windows updates, it also did some updating to my outlook express 6. i then had problems...
April 20th 06 04:23 PM
by Bruce Hagen Go to last post
1 485
OE hangs on open after installing update by Pumper1220
I recently updated my WIN 98 SE with KB912812 and KB911562 security updates and now my Outlook Express hangs upon opening. When I go to ctrl -...
April 20th 06 05:37 PM
by Jim Pickering Go to last post
1 419
Spell Check Error by joellaz
I am having the error mentioned in article 224176 dated 10/15/04. After a thorough check I am missing the SharedFilesDir value under the...
April 20th 06 05:52 PM
by joellaz Go to last post
6 709
No "" in replies by Sla#s
Although I have "Indent original text with" highlighting the "" and the box ticked it does not appear in all replies. Some it does - some it...
April 20th 06 06:18 PM
by Roland Bierlein Go to last post
6 471
Opening MSN by ret2go
Everytime I open my OE opens something and makes it to where I'm on MSN and it adds my buddy list to it. I've trying unchecking that button in OE...
April 20th 06 06:33 PM
by Alias Go to last post
5 473
kontakt by aborreman
Czejsc Tato Co slychac, jak widzisz kupilismy komputer. Unas wszyslko wporzadku. A uwas? Wojtek, Annet, Mike
April 20th 06 07:46 PM
by maziek Go to last post
4 372
identité et msn by Zoubir Ramhani
utilise deux identités sur OE une pour moi et une pour ma femme mais les deux ouvrent le même compte msn automatiquement comment faire pour associer...
April 20th 06 09:09 PM
by Gerry Go to last post
1 370
Switching identities, emails sent but not arriving by Stan
When using identities in OE other than the Main Identity email messages are sent but are disappearing in cyerspace and are never received by the...
April 20th 06 10:06 PM
by N. Miller Go to last post
1 610
Problem Moving Mailboxes by Bob
After returning from vacation, I tried to move mail from my laptop to my desktop. I had stored the mail I wanted in new folders. Then I moved...
April 20th 06 11:46 PM
by Kuay Tim Go to last post
1 439
POP & SMTP by
The Incoming mail server (POP): pop.registeredsite.com Outgoing mail server (SMTP): smtp.registeredsite.com Lizzie (Lissieg) M. Guess-Goldwire
April 20th 06 11:53 PM
by Tom [Pepper] Willett Go to last post
1 564
Restore OE messages to online store? by David In NH
Hi All: I just set up my outlook express to read a shared email account (used by treasurer and secretary of our club). Unfortunately, I forgot to...
April 21st 06 12:46 AM
by David In NH Go to last post
0 378
Export .WAB file a certain way by Doug Kanter
In my address book, I've got a separate folder for my band's mailing list. I want to send the contents of ONLY this folder to people in the band so...
April 21st 06 12:59 AM
by Kuay Tim Go to last post
1 601
Spam Filter by darkrats
I don't need a full featured spam filter, but is there any filter that runs in the background, doesn't add an additional toolbar, and simply blocks...
April 21st 06 01:11 AM
by Bruce Hagen Go to last post
1 564
Hyperlinks in OE emails crash OE and don't "hyperlink" by ''PuterSpaz
Reposting my "OE Freezes if click Hyperlink in email" post with additional info. Someone PLEASE HELP! Should I toss this stupid computer out the 2nd...
April 21st 06 01:24 AM
by Bruce Hagen Go to last post
3 1,547
fabricio by fabricio
caskero
April 21st 06 01:29 AM
by fabricio Go to last post
0 382
can receive but cant send by fandi
my boss oe cant send email with error 550host,localhost is blocked cause your cumputer used to send spams,error code 0x800ccc79,Unfortunately the...
April 21st 06 03:22 AM
by Michael Santovec Go to last post
3 523
Eliminating Header Info in Reply by Michael Santovec
Not an option in OE to do that automatically. But see if this add-on meets your...
April 21st 06 03:25 AM
by Michael Santovec Go to last post

From The