Threads in Forum : Outlook Express Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
Receiving Mail by Andy Petro
I cannot receive e-mail automatically in Outlook Express. Each time i have to click on theSend Receive down bar and select Pop 6 Sympatico (...
April 19th 06 12:58 AM
by N. Miller Go to last post
1 564
OE mail rules-added address not working by EW
HI, My husband's email account is set up for one mail rule... from his address book, but a few new addresses he's added to the "rule" don't get...
April 19th 06 01:22 AM
by Bruce Hagen Go to last post
6 945
accessing the internet from outlook express by dgarner
If I have an email with a link to a website I am unable to access it through outlook express. Any suggestions as to how to fix this problem. I have...
April 19th 06 04:10 AM
by Teresa Worley Go to last post
2 554
guestion by sevda
how take e-mail address?
April 19th 06 09:41 AM
by Kath Adams Go to last post
1 343
posta by CJADJENOVIC
April 19th 06 01:38 PM
by CJADJENOVIC Go to last post
0 538
Getting OE to start? by ***** charles
Hi all, I get the following error message: Outlook Express failed to start because MSOE.DLL is missing or corrupted. You may need to...
April 19th 06 03:28 PM
by ***** charles Go to last post
4 755
a question of address books by Charlie Bress
The OS is XP Pro with OE6 If I go to toolsselect recipients all is well and what I consider to be my current address book is accessed. But, if I...
April 19th 06 06:47 PM
by Bruce Hagen Go to last post
1 520
How to move folders to another drive by Fred
I am running out of room on drive c where all the OE folders are stored. Is there a way to move the archive folders to another drive and still...
April 19th 06 09:42 PM
by maurizio soffritti Go to last post
6 1,083
pictures by MissJ
Why doesn't my pictures appear in my email when someone sends them to me or I send them to them? I and some of my friends only get a red "X" instead...
April 19th 06 09:50 PM
by maurizio soffritti Go to last post
2 682
oi by
Dia clarooi tudo bem
April 19th 06 09:55 PM
by maurizio soffritti Go to last post
1 479
missing files by Caryl
I am missing lots of .dbx files in several of my file folders in OE. I am using OE6, IE6 SP2. I have downloaded Macallan Outlook Express Extraction...
April 19th 06 10:27 PM
by Jim Pickering Go to last post
1 363
Exporting address book with subfolders structure preserved by Martin
Thanks for the suggestion .. It seems it is time somebody needs to look into a stand-alone utility to help us poor people who have to get...
April 19th 06 11:06 PM
by farsi abderrahim Go to last post
1 517
unable to check email on networked computer by TongSlinger
when I logon to my home network I can get all inet services to work. after about 10 minutes my email will not find server. all other services still...
April 19th 06 11:06 PM
by farsi abderrahim Go to last post
3 521
To: addresse is not my email address by Monty
Got an email from a friend and noticed that in the "To:" area was the email address of some other person? ..but I still received it?? I know the...
April 19th 06 11:54 PM
by N. Miller Go to last post
6 649
JPG in signature by Christine
I want to add a jpg into my signature. I created a file in Word with the picture inserted and the text I wanted. I have tried saving it as a...
April 20th 06 12:06 AM
by Kuay Tim Go to last post
3 992
problems by the boss
Hi
April 20th 06 01:01 AM
by mac Go to last post
1 562
error messages by chris 159
Hi all, is there a way to disable outlook express error messages ? i want rid of them because when i'm playing a game and a send/recieve/etc... error...
April 20th 06 01:45 AM
by Bruce Hagen Go to last post
3 669
CHAT by nabil amine
April 20th 06 08:53 AM
by chronicone1 Go to last post
4 890
Eliminating Header Info in Reply by Steve Cochran
You have to manually delete it. steve "Cindy" wrote in message ... ...
April 20th 06 11:51 AM
by Steve Cochran Go to last post
0 400
Replying with Boilerplates by Alias
Cindy wrote: Stationery in OE appears to be different than stationery in other email programs. I'm trying to use boilerplate emails in response...
April 20th 06 12:09 PM
by Alias Go to last post

From The