Threads in Forum : Outlook Express Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
Not receiving emails with web address as subject by Nigel Ayers
I understand e-mails being sent to me with web addresses as the subject line are being rejected & therefore are not coming through. Can anybody...
April 18th 06 12:01 AM
by Nigel Ayers Go to last post
4 615
I want the best security by John Jay Smith
How can I send an email to a person and be sure that no one else can intercept it and read it? I would like only the person who it is ment for to...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
April 18th 06 12:59 AM
by John Jay Smith Go to last post
15 2,100
Lost IE6.0 by Mike Dobony
This thing is driving me crazy! For a long time I have been getting error messages on several pages. Now it will not connect! I hve no problem...
April 18th 06 02:25 AM
by PA Bear Go to last post
3 583
Spell Checker Failure by Bruce Hagen
OE 6 does not come with it's own spell check. You need Word or an MS Office program. The spell checker in Works 4 through 6 will work with OE, but...
April 18th 06 04:04 AM
by Bruce Hagen Go to last post
1 513
SPAM - how can I get rid of? by Nigel Ayers
I am inundated with spam advertising all sorts. I use Block Sender but now have 100+ entries. What else can I do to protect myself etc? Thanks
April 18th 06 08:24 AM
by JasonA Go to last post
3 639
personal folders missing by Matthew Riggs
i have just updated to windows xp and outlook along with a new hard drive. the person who did it left the old hard drive and named it "e drive" and...
April 18th 06 10:19 AM
by Steve Cochran Go to last post
1 586
Outlook Express update KB911567 by jd42
When I installed the latest OE security update, my address book disappeared. When I tried to reply to a message it told me the format of my address...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3)
April 18th 06 10:29 AM
by big giuliano Go to last post
21 1,974
How to stop windows favourites collapsing? by Peter Crosland
I have searched high and low and not found it. Please could someone point me towards the answer? I don't want the favourites list reduced to just...
April 18th 06 12:02 PM
by mac Go to last post
2 490
April 18th 06 12:03 PM
by Cougarok Go to last post
0 573
Hi people views once what I received: by Money salary - program
Hi people views once what I received: Money salary - program Sincerely welcome to the money salary program I more closely would like to bring you a...
April 18th 06 05:42 PM
by Money salary - program Go to last post
0 416
Hi people views once what I received: by Money salary - program
Hi people views once what I received: Money salary - program Sincerely welcome to the money salary program I more closely would like to bring you a...
April 18th 06 05:42 PM
by Money salary - program Go to last post
0 476
Hi people views once what I received: by Money salary - program
Hi people views once what I received: Money salary - program Sincerely welcome to the money salary program I more closely would like to bring you a...
April 18th 06 05:42 PM
by Money salary - program Go to last post
0 491
Hi people views once what I received: by Money salary - program
Hi people views once what I received: Money salary - program Sincerely welcome to the money salary program I more closely would like to bring you a...
April 18th 06 06:28 PM
by Vanguard Go to last post
1 500
Still 'error' can you help- Thanks by Cougarok
I have OE6 and windows XP Prof. I deleted update 911576 rebooted etc etc, but still in Outlook express can receive but when replying, going to...
April 18th 06 06:37 PM
by Jim Pickering Go to last post
1 342
copying messages to flash drive by John Mark
Is it possible to copy (or mover) my OE messages to my flash drive? I would like to take them with me when I move to another computer - lap top or...
April 18th 06 07:18 PM
by Michael Santovec Go to last post
2 639
"Bring forwards?" by Happy
Is there a way to put an email in follow up, or some such mechanism, rather than having to keep it in the inbox and be continually reviewing it for...
April 18th 06 08:02 PM
by Happy Go to last post
0 396
emails append themselves to others unrelated by Happy
I have been having a problem with emails appending themselves to other emails, when the copies come in, or they appear in sent items. This means I...
April 18th 06 08:05 PM
by Happy Go to last post
2 454
e-mails by daviddean
for a long time my incoming e-mails have been received into Outlook Express which is what I want. Ocasionally a few and today about 90% of them have...
April 18th 06 08:36 PM
by Bruce Hagen Go to last post
2 564
April 18th 06 08:45 PM
by Steve Cochran Go to last post
4 638
How do I access fsmail addresses? by Nigel Ayers
I am trying to change my long winded em address. I am creating fsmail addresses in addition to the main em address which I am told I cannot change...
April 19th 06 12:35 AM
by mac Go to last post

From The