Threads in Forum : Outlook Express Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
  Thread Reverse Sort Order / Thread Starter Last Post Replies Views
cannot find server while using the internet by bdavies
Is there a possibility that i may have a simple problem, while i am on the internet and researching information I am then declined in which the...
January 7th 07 09:55 PM
by Michael Santovec Go to last post
2 368
Cannot forward attachments by grahamite
I have a new computer with XP. About 3 weeks ago, Outlook Express started not allowing me to forward mail with attachments. I get the following...
June 12th 08 06:50 PM
by Ken Go to last post
5 918
Cannot forward to people in Address Book by Radfaldo
A friend of mine wants to send me some joke emails, but if he selects me from the address book it fails, if he just types the email address it comes...
March 24th 09 06:44 PM
by Radfaldo Go to last post
0 204
Cannot forward to people in Address Book by Radfaldo
A friend of mine wants to send me some joke emails, but if he selects me from the address book it fails, if he just types the email address it comes...
March 25th 09 12:39 AM
by Michael Santovec Go to last post
8 415
Cannot get into OE by MichW
I have one main email address on my outlook express that I use regularly. I wanted to add a new one and now I'm unable to open OE. My Bit Defender...
October 27th 08 07:06 PM
by N. Miller Go to last post
3 302
cannot get into Outlook Express at all by Bill43
My wifes machine has Win XP and IE 7. She has two email identities. I attempted to add a third identity and got to the point where it says "do you...
December 7th 07 11:04 PM
by PA Bear Go to last post
6 463
Cannot get Outlook Express to connect on line by Blair
I have a friend who has the following problem Uses\XP with Wanadoo broddband. Connects to the Internet ok with Internet Explorer. I visited him to...
April 21st 06 05:24 PM
by Blair Go to last post
3 614
Cannot get rid of OE error message- 0X800ccc79 by computerchallengedcc
I get this same error message over and over. I've cleared sent messages outgoing incoming. The original was not addressed correctly and now I cannot...
December 2nd 08 12:12 AM
by Bruce Hagen Go to last post
3 1,573
Cannot highlite text to copy to clipboard by pavkor
I cannot highlight text either from a received email, or when composing a new message. The only time I can highlight text is in the Subject field...
May 20th 06 03:17 PM
by Bruce Hagen Go to last post
1 555
Cannot imbed pictures by Geoff
Using Win XP Pro SP2 and OE 6.002900.2180. When trying to "Insert" a picture from My Pictures folder OE "freezes"! I then need to close the program...
June 8th 06 05:48 AM
by Geoff Go to last post
6 528
cannot import .dbx file into OE5 by
send something more fora dive that a company should use of the product of capanisim to the fellow press leave the paper work on my desk matter of...
June 15th 07 03:57 PM
by PA Bear Go to last post
7 466
Cannot import Address Book by Scotty23
After uploading an update, my Address Book dumped. I have a back up, but get an error message that the import did not happen. I don't believe my...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
July 15th 06 03:12 PM
by Go to last post
14 1,271
Cannot Import dbx files into Outlook 6.0 by William Likins
I have followed the procedures in the knowledge base for importing dbx files into Outlook 6.0. These files were created on Outlook 6 on a...
March 6th 07 06:01 PM
by Bruce Hagen Go to last post
5 944
Cannot import files--error message by Diane
I have not been able to import files from my old computer to a new one. After much travail, I was able to get them onto the new computer, but when...
November 28th 06 08:32 AM
by Krirkman Go to last post
8 765
cannot import old mail after winxp SP3 by [email protected]
Dear all, I had planned a new reinstall on my system so before I did anything I save on another partition the identities folder of oe6. Besides I...
September 19th 08 11:28 AM
by [email protected] Go to last post
5 482
Cannot Import Other Address Book by [email protected]
After reinstalling Windows XP and getting all the service packs updated, everything is going fine except for one thing. When I try to import a txt...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
December 30th 08 05:28 PM
by Bruce Hagen Go to last post
10 1,094
cannot insert picture in emailOE 6 by Lynn
When I try to insert a picture in email, it locks up once I click on Browse. This is a new computer with 1 gig ram. Help please!
May 27th 06 09:02 PM
by Myriam Traiki Go to last post
6 774
cannot insert pictures in OE6 by SusieQP
has anyone ever figured out a fix for OE6 freezing when trying to insert picture into the message body? i have been reading all the posts but they...
September 14th 06 08:25 PM
by jsolice Go to last post
9 563
Cannot Log from Outlook Express after changinh Hotmail Password Hot by Diana
Hi, Since I have changed my Hotmail password I am unable to logon using outlook express, I have changed the password in outlook express same to be...
June 16th 06 01:15 AM
by Anna Go to last post
6 978
Cannot log on to email from either Outlook or Outlook Express by Nancy F
I know this has to do with the old 'Error 800 blah, blah' that we've fought since Outlook Express began (1995? the ol' beta groups?) but I can't...
June 4th 06 12:43 AM
by Robert Aldwinckle Go to last post

From The