Threads in Forum : Outlook Express Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
  Thread / Thread Starter Reverse Sort Order Last Post Replies Views
adas by Bob
adadasd
January 12th 06 09:33 PM
by Bob Go to last post
0 572
Can't click one mail links by Bob
If I try to click or double click on a link within an HTML email it does not open. It just shows the URL in the status bar but my browser never...
September 26th 06 05:24 PM
by Bob Go to last post
8 700
Seeing my replies by Bob
I have two accounts for newsgroups, one for Microsoft that does not require me to logon, another (Account2) one that requires me to log on. The...
August 15th 06 07:43 PM
by PA Bear Go to last post
1 504
Changing password in Outlook Express by Bob
I have forgotten my password in Outlook Express. In order to put in a new one I have to give my original password. Sounds like a catch-22! How do I...
October 14th 06 09:07 PM
by Pop` Go to last post
2 506
messages dissappearing from saved folder by Bob
When I open my saved message folder, occasionally the recent messages for last eight months or so are gone. They reappear when I close and reopen...
October 23rd 06 07:06 PM
by Bruce Hagen Go to last post
1 436
spell check by Bob
I am using Outlook Express 6.0 and recently installed the final version of Microsoft Office 2007. My OE spell check was screwed up after...
March 8th 07 03:56 AM
by arcoleman4 Go to last post
2 335
OE Filtering by Bob
A few weeks ago I joined this group for help with an OE problem I had. Appreciated the suggestions received. Decided to stay and receive digests...
February 11th 07 06:20 AM
by Robert Aldwinckle Go to last post
3 610
Emails replies attaching to name by Bob
For some reason now when I get an email from someone it attaches to their name in a tree like structure. How can I just have it go to the top of the...
March 1st 07 01:59 AM
by Bruce Hagen Go to last post
1 297
Can't open links forwarded to me via email in Outlook Express 6.0 by bob
I can no longer open any links forwarded to me via email. For example if someone sends a website to refer to I can't open it by clicking on it. ...
June 6th 07 01:11 AM
by Bruce Hagen Go to last post
1 474
New Outlook express rule types? by Bob
I am trying to find add-ons, or other ways to add new message "conditions" to the list of those included with outlook express (6). For instance,...
June 30th 06 12:56 PM
by Steve Cochran Go to last post
4 643
0x8000ccc0e error by bob
Using OE 6 and comcast email. Setup is correct. Able to receive email in OE but will not let me send out, gives me 0x8000ccc0e error when i try...
June 8th 06 08:35 PM
by Jim Pickering Go to last post
1 3,937
Lost recognition of contact by Bob
My Microsoft Messenger v7.5 has lost recognition of a contact it had previously had. The Hotmail address book shows the pawn icon but only in red....
January 20th 06 02:21 AM
by Emanuel Go to last post
3 654
Outlook Express will not stay the default mail handler. by Bob
Just a minor annoyance that started recently. Nothing was installed, and nothing unusual happened. Maybe an automatic update caused the...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
January 20th 06 10:53 PM
by PA Bear Go to last post
13 2,178
Sending Email in Outlook Express by Bob
I have recently switched to DSL and it is now taking longer to send an email than it did with dial up. My download and upload speed are fine and I...
February 2nd 06 05:27 AM
by LipstickOnAChick Go to last post
6 670
Managing multiple identities on home wireless network by Bob
Just putting together a 3 station (2 PC's, 1 laptop) wireless network, all using a single broadband connection. Main PC for me, second PC for my...
February 12th 06 10:00 PM
by Kath Adams Go to last post
3 602
Cleaning some items in address bar by Bob
Is there a way to select certain items from the address bar for deletion and not have to delete all the items in the address bar? Thanks Bob
February 28th 06 04:12 PM
by Bruce Hagen Go to last post
1 435
unable to open URL's in Outlook Express by Bob
I'm unable to open URL's in Outlook Express. I have checked the security setting and can not see where it is stopping me opening them.
March 3rd 06 04:03 PM
by Bruce Hagen Go to last post
1 725
hyperlink problem by Bob
Hi Group, I cant seem to find the correct group for this. My problem is that when I click on a hyperlink in any email message, my "documents and...
March 4th 06 07:55 PM
by Bob Go to last post
2 644
OE 6 Contact pane - no sorting by Bob
My OS is Windows XP Home. The Contacts pane has a tab that allows sorting: by name or status, and new contacts. New Online Contact and Set as...
May 1st 06 02:10 AM
by Bob Go to last post
3 553
can't send or receive e-mails by Bob
Since service pack 3 for MS Excel has been installed, I have not been able to send or receive e-mails. Outlook Express is 2002 SP 3. Internet...
July 21st 07 06:02 AM
by Vanguard Go to last post

From The