Threads in Forum : Outlook Express Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
Outlook Express Outlook Bar Font & Size Help by TJ
I just did a clean XP install and the font in the Outlook Express Outlook Bar on the left is bold and large. It's not like I had in Win98se and...
April 16th 06 04:53 PM
by TJ Go to last post
2 540
Lost OE folders by choppbobby
I tried an after market anti-spam program called Spam Bully. It had a 14 day free trial which I used. But as soon as the trial period was over I...
April 16th 06 06:03 PM
by choppbobby Go to last post
2 615
April 16th 06 07:10 PM
by Michael Santovec Go to last post
2 536
Bounced messages I haven't sent! by Stuart Reed
I'm getting an increasing number of Mail Undeliverable messages claiming to have been sent by me which I haven't sent. Is this caused by a...
April 16th 06 07:11 PM
by Michael Santovec Go to last post
4 496
Problème envoi fax by maury
Je n'arrive pas à envoyer les fax : MSG la télécopie à ........ a échoué - pas de toalité. La ligne est utilisée oudéconnectée. Pouvez m'aider - en...
April 16th 06 07:13 PM
by maury Go to last post
0 411
verifying password by debbie
how do i do it
April 16th 06 07:24 PM
by Michael Santovec Go to last post
1 406
OE opening links by bry25_uk
My OE has decided that instead of opening links in IE, it opens "D:\Documents and Settings\Bry" (I am BRY). even if i click on a direct link it...
April 16th 06 07:57 PM
by Bruce Hagen Go to last post
1 488
Soft quota by bray
I have exceeded the soft quota. Files have been deleted, mainly with attachments, but I still cannot create new messages. There is a pop up...
April 16th 06 10:52 PM
by bray Go to last post
8 619
MS Outlook express pop 3 by Jethrobo66
I set up an account in OLE 6. I entered my pop3 (pop.charter.net)and smpt servers. It will check my mail fine. But when I re-boot I go back to OLE 6...
April 17th 06 02:33 AM
by Bruce Hagen Go to last post
3 377
cant print e-mails by Ted Archbold
When I try to print I get a scrpting error. only way to print is copy to notepad. Is there any fix for this? Thanks
April 17th 06 02:46 AM
by Francis Rojas 7 Go to last post
6 566
Trying again - New window disappearing by Linda Woodard
I posted this earlier, then added stuff as it occurred to me, and then thoroughly confused myself as well as anyone else that might be reading my...
April 17th 06 03:48 AM
by Linda Welsh Go to last post
4 474
swf in OE? by Stoney
I used to frequent the stationery ngs about ten years ago. I've since married, and have a busy family life. Anyway... I made a video slideshow for...
April 17th 06 07:25 AM
by GarJuLin Go to last post
1 380
hi tony by tonyc
April 17th 06 08:00 AM
by tonyc Go to last post
0 392
hjjjjj by Eddy Brouns
April 17th 06 10:00 AM
by Eddy Brouns Go to last post
0 362
ÈÏÞÕ ÐÏÌÕÞÁÔØ ÜÔÉ ÎÏ×ÏÓÔÉ by ÷ÉÔÁÌÉÊ ëÒÁÓÏ×
April 17th 06 10:24 AM
by âÅÒÅÚÉÎÁ îÁÔÁÌØÑ Go to last post
2 354
OE cuts the length of e-mails text by yuda
Hi all I'm helping someone with Outlook Express regarding a recurring problem: whenever she sends e-mail using longer than approx. 100 lines of...
April 17th 06 10:42 AM
by yuda Go to last post
2 574
outlook express bombing after auto update last night... by PA Bear
Crossposting to OE6 & OE General newsgroups. Klaatu, Can you please confirm that uninstalling 911567 and then installing it manually using the...
April 17th 06 11:53 AM
by Steve Cochran Go to last post
3 633
OE Freezes if click Hyperlink in email by 'PuterSpaz
I've used OE for ~10 years and never had this problem. For the past week, any time I click a hyperlink in an email message, OE totally freezes,...
April 17th 06 12:02 PM
by Steve Cochran Go to last post
1 1,068
OE6 Xp periodic 100% CPU resources by Geoff Pearson
I use OE6 with Defender and Trend PC-Cillin running and do regular checks with AdAware and Spybot. But when I change from one folder to another,...
April 17th 06 12:06 PM
by Steve Cochran Go to last post
2 696
un able to open the saved eml file by harasai
Hi, i open a new mail and entered some txt and saved as a.eml in the disk. when i open the same file it is openning as saved mail and unable...
April 17th 06 12:15 PM
by Steve Cochran Go to last post

From The